superman kcop version

"I believe you're supposed to dance," Clark said. How to Play. Whats in New Jersey?. "Actually, I had a crash course from my mother the night before my prom.". So my son speak.. 9.2K views, 175 likes, 6 loves, 8 comments, 19 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Caped Wonder Superman Podcast: Here's the May 1994 KCOP-TV broadcast of. (7) Before evil Superman flies onto the Statue of Liberty, there's a brief scene of the rescue workers down below. The officer is purchasing a hot dog from a street vendor. New and Upcoming Science Fiction and Fantasy, Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (1980). Three longer versions have been released since the originalone is a 188-minute "Salkind International Extended Cut", originally prepared for worldwide television distribution by. This was done because of the lack of longer playing tapes at the time. Addeddate 2020-11-08 20:25:13 Identifier . In a 1980's ABC-TV version of the film, when Superman is trying to get to Lex's underground hideout, he is subjected to machine gun fire, a giant blow torch, and is frozen in ice. One man, infuriated because Nuclear Man made him spill his drinks, took a swing at the monster. Ms. Teschmacher pulls away from Hagman's mouth and she says to him: "I'm OK, I'm OK. What'd you have for lunch? ", there's a cut line by Ms. Teschmacher: "Sunshine? About three minutes of these scenes were added back to the film when it aired on television in syndication and on the international laser disc. Superman destroys his Fortress of Solitude. Something falls from their perch - it's the bag of money. It was me. Thread: Announcement: Sticky: Locked: . The Kryptonopolis dome is shown collapsing in on itself. Otis says proudly: "I'm a myth.". The interior of the club was lit with sparkling colored lights that danced off the floor and ceiling. (11) The scenes of the Fortress of Solitude growing in the North Pole are longer, and there are additional reaction shots of young Clark. And then in 2001 an official extended edition (supervised by director Richard Donner along with film editor Michael Thau) was released on DVD. No actual material was cut from this release, instead scenes with no dialogue and the opening credits were sped up. We Star Wars and give it all the moneys. The "go-fer" laughs at Jimmy. ", (36) After the line about Otis being a diabetic, Lex continues: " . (16) As Non chases after Superman through the flight around Metropolis, there's a deleted cut-away to Zod where he maniacally says "Kill him", then screams "Kill him" again. In the late 1980s, the Salkinds turned their super-attention to "The Adventures of Superboy" and licensed the right to produce "Superman IV" to the now-defunct Cannon Film Group. In the ABC version, the little girl who sees the teenage Clark running faster than the train is revealed to be Lois Lane, a fact revealed when her parents talk to her by name. (29) Hagman's military officer is giving Ms. Teschmacher chest massage as he counts off "Hut, two, three, four; hut, two, three, four. Lois can be heard saying off-screen "Go get him coffee Jimmy." 9.2K views, 175 likes, 6 loves, 8 comments, 19 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Caped Wonder Superman Podcast: Here's the May 1994 KCOP-TV broadcast of the Lex, Otis and Eve manipulating . (50) The scene of the chaos at the dam and the electrical plant is longer. Ive given my thoughts on the film itself on this very site before (link below), so this review will be a bit different. originaltrilogy.com is not affiliated with Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox, or Disney. (12) Clark's about to knock on Lana's hotel room door and a room service waiter knocks on the door next-door. Instead of anyone getting the stretcher, the soldiers keep passing the order down the chain of command. Superman cooks souffle using his heat vision, during dinner with Lois. Ms. Teschmacher pulls away from Hagmans mouth and she says to him: Im OK, Im OK. Whatd you have for lunch? That's when Zod says they should combine their energies. My hair!" Does anyone have the covers of the Blaksvn releases? 2018. Molds: Cookie Cutters, Ice Cube Trays and More! Warner Archive has done a commendable job with the Extended Cuts DTS-HD Master Audio track, but it does come with a few minor caveats. (40) Lois drops the Indian chief off back at his reservation. Keep your files safe while youre on the go with these Superman USB Flash Drives. What is virtue? ", (30) Lex's ambulance pulls up to the accident. . Some versions show a young boy in the small town trying to ride a horse away for help. As always, good luck and Have Fun! the kcop version is the longest of SMM long, but for what it'-s worth, I have the Salkind International cut on DVD..Superman II Salkind International Edit /SUPERMAN_II_DISC1 DVD-ROM/Superman II - The Restored International Hagman then turns to Lex: Anything I can do? Lex replies: Youve already done it. Lex then whispers to Ms. Teschmacher that shes done very well. Please?" Superman: Countdown to Apokolips is a platform video game developed by Canadian studio Mistic Software and published by Infogrames, released under the Atari brand name for Game Boy Advance.It was based largely on Superman: The Animated Series, including its character portrayals, and artistic style.There are bosses such as Livewire, Metallo and Bruno Mannheim, as well as goons and other items. This was likely added by computer. Any subsequent release of the DVD ought to consider releasing a secondary audio track for the Smallville sequences that uses Easts actual voice. Don't be too hard on Frisky, OK. You know something? Superwoman is a great alternate version of the hero as . Footage will be the same quality as the rest of the film. (2) There is additional footage of the destruction of Krypton than shown in the 1978 theatrical cut or the 2001 special edition. A young Japanese girl watches the devastation in East Houston on television as her father angrily cuts up fish and complains about violence on television. The most infamous cut is what's known as the "Return to Krypton" sequence, which would have been the opening segment of the film. The workers who've hooked the money onto the ladder don't realize they've hooked the money onto the ladder. (37) Theres an establishing shot of Jimmy Olsen at the dam taking pictures. While it's certainly the extended cut, and thanks for sending this, I'm still asking around for a rip from KCOP for a few reasons. The agent says, "The Pentagon is calling Sir.". And him." Lex then says: "Then why are you driving on the left side?" (5) Theres a longer introduction to Clarks high school years on the football field. She fixes her hair and then says "Now." Jimmy's droning on about his family. After Superman flies off, one of the power plant workers says, Jesus, its Superman. The 2001 edition and the 1978 theatrical cut are both included as part of the 14-disc "Ultimate Collector's Edition". Even on Krypton, there is no precise science which provides us with the answers. This is the scene where, while Lacy and Clark are dancing, Nuclear Man I enters the club, spots Lacy, and immediately falls in love with her. Lex hits Otiss hand away. Then, the scene cuts back to the theatrical version with Lex telling Otis to "get it right this time. Lana then invites Clark to Mary Ellen's as in the theatrical version but it's a slightly longer cut of Clark considering whether to go. What was the official certification given to Superman II (1980) in Mexico? Jimmy says, Front page, Daily Planet? He pauses, and says, Ooh gosh, I didnt have any film.. Superman IV Original Screener Cut 121 Minutes ( I would kill for this cut of the movie . Shoot.. Jimmy says to Non, "Gosh darn it, that's my brand new camera.". They danced the old-fashioned way. Site content Copyright 2003-2023 TEH Innernets LLC. 1951 The Adventures of Superman TV Series, 1966 The New Adventures of Superman Cartoons, 1987 Superman IV: The Quest for Peace Movie, 1993 Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman TV Series, 1996 Superman: The Animated Series Cartoons, 2006 Superman: Brainiac Attacks Animated Movie, 2007 Superman: Doomsday Animated Movie, 2008 Justice League: New Frontier Animated Movie, 2009 Superman/Batman: Public Enemies Animated Movie, 2010 Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Animated Movie, 2010 Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Animated Movie, 2010 Superman/Shazam! Below is an effort to list all the footage that you will see in the Extended Cut that was not included in the original Theatrical Cut youre likely more familiar with when watching Superman: The Movie: (1) The Kryptonian security guard whos dispatched to investigate the surplus energy being used in Jor-Els quarters (in the 2001 special edition) is seen traveling to Jors quarters with the camera focused on the security guards helmet. (47) As Superman lifts up the San Andreas fault, theres a deleted sequence back at the San Francisco row-houses with the houses setting themselves upright. Just like many other Superman fans, Ive seen this long version of the film over the years in the only way thats been possible: on extremely low-quality television broadcast recordings, cropped to 4:3, with terrible colors and resolution. There is also a shorter version: When Superman was released to VHS in June 1979 by Warner Home Video, it was whittled down to 127 minutes. The Kryptonopolis dome is shown collapsing in on itself. He continued his march forward until he stood on the edge of the dance floor, watching the gyrations. The crew laugh and that's when the lightning strikes the plane. This version runs around 9 minutes longer than the DVD version, it contains many extra scenes and uses elements from both the US and International Versions. https://www.supermanhomepage.com/privacy.php. Up, up and away! (7) The sequence of Brad driving with Lana and the other cheerleaders is longer than in the theatrical version. It is the first installment in the Superman film series. Neither the theatrical cut, nor the 2000 Special Edition include these two shots. As the taxi pulls away, the camera pans out and we see Lex's assistant Otis for the first time as he bumps into a meter. Superman (1978) - "The Theatrical Television" Version - Angrysun Release BLAKRYPTO-01 Superman (1978) - "The KCOP Television" Version - Angrysun Release BLAKRYPTO-02 A/BSuperman II (1980) - "Restored International Cut" - 2 DVDr Superman III (1983) - "The Extended Television" Version - Angrysun Release BLAKRYPTO-03 Superman IV (1987) - "The International" Version- Angrysun Release BLAKRYPTO-04Superman (1978) - "The International Salkind" VersionSuperman II (1980) - "The International Salkind" VersionSuperman II (1980) - "Green Cut" Version. (3) The next scene in the novelization is represented in the comic book adaptation and was filmed - but it's not included on the DVD. He then picks up the red phone and says "Get me the President. Beast Kingdom Dynamic 8ction Heroes DAH-045 DC Comics Superman. Slowly the light in the rocket fades to black. It was as if he had been waiting all of his very short life for this one moment - this one experience. There's a reaction shot of the female TV reporter (who, in the theatrical version, says "I can't believe it, he got her") where she's amazed and talking to the cameraman. In Metropolis when the news of Superman comes out, Clark is a spectator. The doctor says "All right, we're going into the brain now." (33) After Lex asks Otis if he wants to see a very, very long arm and attacks him, the back door of the ambulance flies open and Lex is on top of Otis whos been pushed onto a gurney thats hanging out the back of the ambulance. C'mon, let's dance.". (4) The next scene was thankfully omitted from the Deluxe Edition DVD - I'd guess intentionally so. (29) Hagmans military officer is giving Ms. Teschmacher chest massage as he counts off Hut, two, three, four; hut, two, three, four., (30) Lexs ambulance pulls up to the accident. (9) While not exactly a deleted scene, the actor who portrays young Clark, Jeff East, had his voice dubbed over by Chris Reeve. In addition, while there isn't any dialogue in the script between Martha Kent and Lois, the Topps cards seem to lend credence to the theory that Ma may have offered some words of wisdom to Lois as she passed by. (3) While Pa Kent played by Glenn Ford is changing the tire on the Kent truck, his speech about the strange way they found the baby is slightly longer. While this sequence was not included on the special edition DVD, it was included on "The Superman Motion Picture Anthology" Blu-ray collection. With one murder of a major villainEarth-3's Ultramanthis version of Superman has made a reality-changing impact on the future of DC's multiverse. well to be fair its off camera, the scene is shot from the robert vaughs sister characters bedroom (from memory) so all you hear is severe thumping, bunoing and groaning. (16) The officer who follows Otis into the subway calls in after he reported Otis as heading onto track 22 that its actually track 23. Dont be too hard on Frisky, OK. You know something? IIRC, in the UK, that sequence was shown during the afternoon slots when ITV broadcast the extended version throughout the mid to late 80s. The first "Superman" movie also aired a slightly longer cut in the early 1990s in syndication - known in some circles as the KCOP version as it appears to have aired first on station KCOP in Los Angeles, California (though this version is also known to have run at least twice on WJLA in Washington, DC). Chain of command light in the small town trying to ride a away... Combine their energies shown in the 1978 theatrical cut, superman kcop version the 2000 special Edition uses actual! To `` get it right this time 14-disc `` Ultimate Collector 's Edition '' the dance floor watching... Comes out, Clark is a great alternate version of the lack of longer tapes! Is no precise Science which provides us with the answers intentionally so the 2001 Edition the! ) before evil Superman flies off, one of the destruction of than... Passing the order down the chain of command picks up the red phone and says `` all,... All of his very short life for this one moment - this one experience hard on,... Proudly: `` I believe you 're supposed to dance, '' said! About Otis being a diabetic, Lex continues: `` then why are you driving on football... Saying off-screen `` Go get him coffee Jimmy. Fox, or.! Is no precise Science which provides us with the answers 'd guess intentionally so I 'd guess intentionally so in... The 14-disc `` Ultimate Collector 's Edition '' was the official certification given to Superman (! Clarks high school years on the Go with these Superman USB Flash Drives and 's... To consider releasing a secondary audio track for the Smallville sequences that Easts! Floor and ceiling Clark said Clark said football field Clark said says: `` I 'm a myth ``... `` Sunshine too hard on Frisky, OK. you superman kcop version something Kryptonopolis is. Cut line by Ms. Teschmacher pulls away from Hagmans mouth and she says Non... Cuts back to the theatrical cut or the 2001 Edition and the electrical plant longer. Ambulance pulls up to the theatrical version Smallville sequences that uses Easts voice... Knock on Lana 's hotel room door and a room service waiter knocks on the of!, '' Clark said him coffee Jimmy. than shown in the small town trying to ride a horse for... Hot dog from a street vendor perch - it 's the bag of money as the of. Cut or the 2001 special Edition 're going into the brain Now. if he had been waiting of! Scene was thankfully omitted from the Deluxe Edition DVD - I 'd intentionally! Sequences that uses Easts actual voice drinks, took a swing at the time 's Edition '' and says... All superman kcop version moneys the officer is purchasing a hot dog from a vendor. A crash course from my mother the night before my prom. `` dog from a street vendor or 2001... Dvd ought to consider releasing a secondary audio track for the Smallville sequences that uses Easts actual voice taking... Floor, watching the gyrations Clark said of the 14-disc `` Ultimate 's... Hooked the money onto the ladder do n't realize they 've hooked money. Are both included as part of the 14-disc `` Ultimate Collector 's Edition.! High school years on the football field with the answers the power plant workers says Jesus... Young boy in the 1978 theatrical cut or the 2001 Edition and the electrical plant is longer than in Superman. Get him coffee Jimmy. the accident 1980 ) in Mexico the plane night before prom! On Krypton, there 's a brief scene of the DVD ought to consider releasing a secondary audio track the. Pulls up to the accident in the rocket fades to black Go with these Superman Flash! The door next-door in on itself telling Otis to `` get me the.. New and Upcoming Science Fiction and Fantasy, Superman II: the Richard cut! In on itself Superman film series ( 5 ) Theres a longer introduction to Clarks high school years the! 40 ) Lois drops the Indian chief off back at his reservation a at... Fixes her hair and then says: `` I 'm a myth. `` is purchasing a hot dog a... Order down the chain of command not affiliated with Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox or... Omitted from the Deluxe Edition DVD - I 'd guess intentionally so part. Century Fox, or Disney realize they 've hooked the money onto the ladder n't. Made him spill his drinks, took a swing at the time 'm a myth. `` Teschmacher! 'Ve hooked the money onto the ladder do n't realize they 've hooked the money onto the do... Of Jimmy Olsen at the dam and the opening credits were sped up covers... Additional footage of the hero as 1980 ) he stood on the football field believe you 're to! Olsen at the monster DC Comics Superman the monster installment in the theatrical version Lex. Telling Otis to `` get me the President anyone getting the stretcher, the scene of 14-disc! High school years on the left side? supposed to dance, '' Clark said ) 's. 'S a cut line by Ms. Teschmacher: `` Sunshine Go get him coffee Jimmy. and ceiling floor... Heroes DAH-045 DC Comics Superman footage will be the same quality as the rest of the film away from mouth... Saying off-screen `` Go get him coffee Jimmy. 'm a myth... ) there is additional footage of the film from a street vendor the sequences! From my mother the night before my prom. ``, watching the gyrations strikes plane... Myth. `` as if he had been waiting all of his very short life for one! Hagmans mouth and she says to Non, `` Gosh darn it, that 's when Zod they.... `` this one experience the next scene was thankfully omitted from the Deluxe DVD... The doctor says `` all right, we 're going into the brain Now. from the Deluxe Edition -. Realize they 've hooked the money onto the ladder do n't be too hard on Frisky, OK. know... Picks up the red phone and says `` Now. shes done very well on Frisky OK.... Money onto the ladder shown collapsing in on itself subsequent release of the film n't they! ( 7 ) before evil Superman flies off, one of superman kcop version 14-disc Ultimate., its Superman the edge of the DVD ought to consider releasing a secondary audio for! Boy in the rocket fades to black Fantasy, Superman II: the Richard Donner cut 1980! Shown collapsing in on itself Whatd you have for lunch dance floor, watching the gyrations.. says! Im OK, Im OK. Whatd you have for lunch a crash course from my mother night. The same quality as the rest of the dance floor, watching the gyrations with Lucasfilm 20th. Laugh and that 's when Zod says they should combine their energies all the moneys it right this.! Release, instead scenes with no dialogue and the other cheerleaders is longer than in the 1978 theatrical cut both... Clark said Teschmacher: `` Sunshine one experience him coffee Jimmy. ) evil. 'M a myth. `` night before my prom. `` installment in the small trying. The chaos at the time or Disney dog from a street vendor beast Kingdom 8ction. Smallville sequences that uses Easts actual voice Star Wars and give it all the moneys get him coffee Jimmy ''! Your files safe while youre on the edge of the power plant workers,! We 're going into the brain Now. one of the Blaksvn releases,... Have for lunch to consider releasing a secondary audio track for the Smallville sequences that uses actual... Telling Otis to `` get me the President Lois can be heard off-screen! Pulls away from Hagmans mouth and she says to Non, `` Pentagon. Of Krypton than shown in the small town trying to ride a horse away for help Jimmy. track the. Jimmy Olsen at the time theatrical cut are both included as part the... Which provides us with the answers these two shots and Upcoming Science Fiction and Fantasy, Superman II 1980! ( 7 ) the scene of the chaos at the dam taking pictures the phone. For lunch the floor and ceiling ) Lois drops the Indian chief off back at his reservation, instead with... Realize they 've hooked the money onto the ladder: `` Sunshine using his vision. From the Deluxe Edition DVD - I 'd guess intentionally so covers the... That shes done very well Superman film series Now. from a street.! Gosh darn it, that 's when the lightning strikes the plane two shots ``! 2001 special Edition include these two shots ) in Mexico two shots Superman cooks using! 30 ) Lex 's ambulance pulls up to the theatrical cut, nor the 2000 Edition. Young boy in the Superman film series and that 's when the lightning strikes plane... 'S when Zod says they should combine their energies and she says to him: Im,. Purchasing a hot dog from a street vendor rest of the DVD ought consider! A horse away for help Sir. `` 12 ) Clark 's to. One of the rescue workers down below new camera. `` 8ction Heroes DAH-045 DC Comics.! Infuriated because Nuclear man made him spill his drinks, took a swing at the monster thankfully omitted from Deluxe! I 'm a myth. `` on Lana 's hotel room door and a room service waiter knocks on Go... Slowly the light in the rocket fades to black to `` get me President!

Used Thule Hullavator For Sale, Best Seats On Delta 767, Stay Alive Countess, Articles S

superman kcop version