dab cap v4

Please note that your total must be $100 before taxes with included discounts to qualify for free regular shipping. ", "Ive ordered multiple times in the last year and time and time again, VPM gives me no reason to look anywhere else. Drip Tip Option. DabCap V4 - The most universal DabCap ever. The Dabcap V4 is a unique and versatile way of connecting your vape cartridge, wax pen or other smaller vaporizers, like a Dynavap, to a water-bubbler. If those colors arent quite your thing, the DabCap V4 is also available in the classic best-selling colors from the V3, including Black, White, and Rasta. Divine Crossing Version 4 Crucible Cup Rebuildable Concentrate heater . battery not included see my other ads. I use it every single day with various cartridges and bongs, never had an issue! The V4 DapCap is the most universalsilicone adapteron the market today. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! The newly improved DabCap has several new features, resulting in anothergame changing experience. Dab Cap V4 White Adapter. Past customers can also send an email for a discount. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Attach desired device to the opening available on the Dab cap adapter. Customers are required to pay all shipping costs associated with a defective product return, unless the product was received dead on arrival. i was kind of skeptical, but this thing really works, even with the mini bong i have. Perfect fit for the DVT4 with green o-rings. Since 2014, SOURCE has been dedicated to crafting high-quality vaporizers that offer exceptional vapor quality and sleek designs. Attach desired device to the opening available on the Dab cap adapter. Be the first to ask the question! Rated . These people genuinely care about their They can be reached by phone at 1-888-547-1671 and by email at [email protected]. This thing changed the way I use concentrates. (verified owner) December 5, 2019. Quantity Single. ", "You guys fill a void in a very chaotic industry. Enlarge image. The bucket atomizer life is where its at. This is a must own if you have any sort of pen and a water pipe. VERSA GO - DAB MOD. To use it, simple take your extraction vape device and put it inside the dabcap. Snag your favorite or take advantage of numerous discounted variety packs to lock down your favorites all at once! Unit Price / translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator . It allows us to support the wishes of the The atomizer became fused to my mod(never happens with ANY other tank or skillet style vape.) The V4 DapCap is the most universal silicone adapter on the market today. Quick View. With its ceramic heater, vortex air intake, and quartz cruible, the V4 will have you at a new level for flavor and efficiency. WELCOME TO VPM USA! You must be at least 21 years old to buy and/or use this website. Also had a couple different readings sometime from 0.5-0.68, not sure why. Just what the doctor ordered. By using dailyhighclub.com, you acknowledge and agree to abide by our Terms of Use page before making any purchase on this website. Bought this when my SOC peak never arrived during Covid. Anti-Dust: We've added an anti-static dust & hair repelling treatment to the exterior walls of the DabCap v4. Dab caps are great I started using them while dabbing from a rig to take my hits.works like a regular carb cap. DabCap V4 - The most compatible DabCap ever. My girlfriend was worried about me burning the house down, and dont get me started on the *click, click, PSHHHHHH* noises! 2023 DAILY HIGH CLUB. Glow/UV: This DabCap glows in the dark and reacts to UV light! years. VERSA V2.0 $ 169.99; MONARX HOODIE $ 37.50; VERSA GO - DAB MOD. The outer coating of the dabcap is anti-static, which means any dust, hair, or other particles that tend to stick to silicone are naturally repelled. View full details Save 62 % % Original price $79.95 Original price $79.95 . 6 stars out of 5. jgillman customer for life! Not for sale to minors. I buy all my kits from them, and if a [* VPM Shield plugin marked this comment as trash. . They have. company worth turning to. (verified owner) November 11, 2020. DAB CAP V4 $ 7.99; VERSA HEAT PLATES $ 4.99; VERSA GO ADJUSTABLE DAB TOOL $ 4.99; Featured. DabCap V4 - The most universal DabCap ever. The statements and vaporizers & products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 55 likes, 13 comments - (@94k_bg) on Instagram: " V4 V3 V3 ." on Instagram: " V4 V3 V3 V1 No Dab V3 @wlsdud_rla # # # . Universal Design: Compatible with nearly any extraction device or waterpipe! $ 7.99 . Ive been doing the same thing with a piece of plastic tubing, but this thing rocks. I love my dab cap! Our dedicated customer support team is available 5 days a week to provide exceptional service and assistance, ensuring a positive experience for our valued customers. (verified owner) March 31, 2021. The improved DabCap V4 Adapter boasts compatibility with nearly any vaporizer pen, pod system vape, dry herb vaporizer, pre-filled cartridge, and of course, ANY water pipe joint. Regular price 550 00 550.00. Create your own review. Simply plug in your pen and let it rip. (22) $13.99 USD $9.99 USD. This unique vape to bong adapter was built with versatility in mind and provides universal compatibility that is guaranteed to meet your needs and further enhance your vaping experience. An absolute game changer. Your email address will not be published. Paola Lynch Bought it for my dynavap and I use it with a water bong and it works magic! This purple carb cap will add a touch of touch of life to your dab rig. Pulsar DabPadz Round Dab Mat 8" - Skate Burger. Options: V4--90 10mm male. Broken, damaged, or lost in transit, weve got you covered. (verified owner) November 19, 2019. Unlock a 20% discount today by joining our Discord community. Your DabCap is easy to use and is as simple as 123: You are not logged in. You have a loyal . Arizer Solo2/ Air2 (70MM) Colored Clear glass mouthpiece. Dab rigs (often called oil rigs) are a type of water pipe - similar to a bong, but designed specifically for use with waxes, oils, dabs, and concentrate use. Absolutely love this. You guys are the best. Our Customer Care team is located in Reading Pennsylvania, zip code 19606. Enlarge image. Dab rigs are often smaller and more portable than bongs, and features percolators with more airflow and less filtration. Add to cart Add to wishlist Enlarge image. Unit price / per . Our return policy allows customers to confidently shop with us, knowing that they can return their unused products within a specified timeframe for a full refund or exchange. Simply plug in your pen and let it rip. Instead of having just a circular attachment on the inside for round-tipped mouthpieces like the original, the newly re-engineered DabCap V4 boasts a patent-pending fully universal connection that provides an airtight fit onto your flat-tipped mouthpieces too. Highly recommend paring up the Dtv4 with a mod than can run Arctic Fox. Empire Glassworks UV Jelly Fish Puffco Peak Bubble Cap. Its sort of amazing to see the type of questionable objects some people use as their carb cap, but here at The Dab Lab, we want our carb caps to be made from the high quality materials by amazing glassblowers. Reviewing VAPEN blueberry cookie live resin shatter from Herbal Wellness Center. You can purchase the full kit here if needed: V4 and Pico Full Kit, SteelTip + Black Silicone 14/18mm Adapter, Steel Drip Tip, SteelTip + Green Silicone 14/18mm Adapter, SteelTip+White Silicone 14/18mm Adapter, SteelTip+Glass 14mmMaleTip, SteelTip+Glass 18mmMaleTip, all Titanium, Both Cups Quartz, Quartz w/Titanium for spare Crucible, NattyNafets DabCap V4 is a nearly universal Water Piece Adapter to connect a wide variety of cartridge vaporizers to your favorite water pieces. I am a former retail buyer and understand customer service. These caps check all of the boxes for a nice bubble cap. Made from premium, heat resistant food-grade silicone, the DabCap V3 is practically indestructible and safe up to 550F. If using the V4 DabCap with pre-filled wax or CBD cartridges, it does tend to perform better with wickless oil tanks for optimal heat distribution. Universal Design: Compatible with nearly any extraction device or waterpipe! Regular Price $54.99 Sale Price $54.99 Regular Price. Not sure how or if it could get better. Preheating your concentrate only takes a few seconds, instead of about 10-15 on the quartz. ** Reviews There are no reviews yet. (verified owner) July 15, 2020. Quick View. 420 Sale: Price Drop on X-MAX v2 Pro Vaporizer. The newly improved DabCap has several new features, resulting in anothergame changing experience. Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 12 customer ratings. Basically, carb caps regulate and restrict airflow while you're dabbing to get the most out of your concentrate. )-+ Sold Out LIMITED EDITION: SUMMER 2021 DROP. Use this with my Dynavap, Crafty, and normal dab pens. Returns of any defective products are entitled to a replacement only during the manufacturer's warranty period and in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty return policy. *Free US shipping on all Vaporizers, Grinders and orders $49 or more*. It's fully fused and made from surprisingly thick quartz. (verified owner) 2021-06-15. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. "You can rely on the team at VPM to take care of you and all of your vape needs. The DabCap V4 also fits the Dynavap VapCap and most other herbal vaporizers on the market today! To use this website and make a purchase on this website: tvape.com, you both acknowledge and agree to follow our Terms of Use. If a product arrives broken or damaged, be sure to send a timely email with detailed pictures to [email protected]. (verified owner) 2019-08-24. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. You don't use a silicone dabber, so stop using silicone products as your carb cap! What's Better? Some models we offer allow a dabber to be attached to a carb cap, as sort of a 2-in-1 tool. The Dtv4 is the best bang for your buck atomizer, it works great and is very decently priced. The PuffItUp! Lollipop Carb Cap Dab Tool ($28.99) The Lollipop Carb Cap Dab Tool is crafted from high-quality colored Boro Glass and features sophisticated handicrafts. Quartz Vortex Carb Cap. The Original Dab Cap allows you to transform your oil vape pen into a water rig compatible device. You can switch and ad the Ti or SIC Crucible Cups to your heater as well see links below/. Combination Carb Caps are usually made from titanium and come pre-attached to the dab tool, allowing you to quickly cap the dome as soon as the concentrate has been added, ensuring only a minimal amount of vapor and heat is lost. Well, you're in luck, now you can do that thing we just said! You all set the bar so Carb caps are convenient, easy to use accessories for your electric dab rig that help you to achieve a great dab. Description. Care should be taken prior to using a vaporizer, as vaporizing will not necessarily eliminate any and all toxins found in vaporized blends. can you guess why they would become stuck? Few vaporizers can do this. ; Anti-Static Coating: Naturally repels dust, hair, and other particles to stay clean at all times. Due to the nature of the devices that we sell, we cannot accept returns of any used products (for hygienic reasons). I love this little thing. Anti-Static Coating: Naturally repels dust, hair, and other particles to stay clean at all times. 420 Sale: Price Drop on X-MAX v2 Pro Vaporizer. They have what I need, all at the right prices, and the service is outstanding. (verified owner) June 19, 2020. ACCESSORIES MINI DAB RIG SET $ 29.99. There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Works on most 510 thread batteries. Even the most basic setup requires a piece, a glass banger, a torch, a tool, and a carburetor cap. 100% authentic and warrantied products. What is the difference between the Puffco Peak and the Peak Pro? Anti-Static Coating: Naturally repels dust, hair, and other particles to stay clean at all times. $17.99 $33.94. The Original Dab Cap allows you to transform your oil vape pen into a water rig compatible device. Add to wishlist. Regular price 350 00 350.00. I love this thing!! V4-10147-EV02B0. Please note that certain manufacturers require that the customer process all warranty claims with the manufacturer directly. Log in to make use of all the benefits. Simply plug in your pen and let it rip. The DabCap V4 is an easy to use water piece adapter made from flexible food grade silicone to allow for a variety of applications. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Black | Stainless | White | Gold | Rose Gold | Rainbow, Blue | Black | White | Gray | Pink | Gold | Rainbow | Electric Blue | Purple | Blue-Copper (new) | Gray-Copper (new) | Yellow-Purple (new) | Maroon-Gold (new), TH2 "S" (original TH2) | TH2 "EVO" (newest TH2), 1.0 ML | 1.0 ML | 1.0 ML | 0.5 ML | 0.5 ML | 0.5 ML | 0.3 ML | 0.3 ML | 0.3 ML, Black Ceramic | White Ceramic | Red Cedar Wood | Black Ceramic | White Ceramic | Red Cedar Wood | Black Ceramic | White Ceramic | Red Cedar Wood. Found a lower price somewhere else? . Bryant Reeves These devices are not designed to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any disease. Dab Cap v4. Your DabCap will now always stay clean, no matter where you drop it. Atomizer Grommet $ 1.00. Join our mailing list for exclusive offers and more! Incredibly nifty, surprisingly affordable, and astonishingly easy to use, the DabCap V4 Vape to Bong Adapter is, without a doubt, the best all-around smoking accessory for enjoying your vapor to its fullest potential. Over the years of buying from you its become obvious that there are hard working, passionate people behind VPM. The V4 aims to bring you the highest quality concentrate diffusion experience. 420 Sale: PRICE DROP Grab a Rio for only $149! ", "You guys are incredible. Reason: Whoops. Add to wishlist. Matt ONeill The DapCap V3 provides an air-tight fit with your flat-tip, tapered and round-tip mouthpieces as well as some of the newer pod systems. By using a vaporizer you understand that inhalation is inadvisable as it may be harmful, and use of a vaporizer is done at your own risk. Reason: Failed GASP Bot Filter Test (comment token failure) *] "This is my third or fourth order with you and I am still amazed at your consistence performance. Not only will our vapes and parts fit and work, but they will fit and work as intended - because they are from the original manufacturer. Sale. The DabCap V4 - the original rig adapter, now even better. The perfection of all their atomizers, the v4 Quartz Crucible delivers like none of its predecessors. Can totally savior the flavor of any cartridge. definitely worth it!! You have gone over and above my expectations. The tapered end still works to fit any water pipe joint . The DabCap V4 is compatible with, but not limited to, these vaporizers: Your input is very much appreciated. 420 Science Ruby Terp Pearls. Ill be back and Ill spread the word. DAB CAP V4 $ 7.99. Review Images (jpg, jpeg, png) Max 3MB file size allowed. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The newly improved DabCap has several new features, resulting in another game changing experience. The tapered bottom will fit any size water pipe joint ranging from 10mm to 18mm and works with both male & female joint water pipes (aka pretty much everything). Universal Design: . Ive used this with my pax era and c cell cartridges. The DabCap V2 is a nearly universal Water Piece Adapter to connect a wide variety of cartridge vaporizers to your favorite water pieces. have ever received from an Online retailer. Do you enjoy the smooth hits of a wax vaporizer pen but wish you could use it with your favorite water pipe? James Ryan The DabCap V4 is an easy to use water piece adapter made from flexible food grade silicone to allow for a variety of applications. The tip has a nice size opening, so you're sure to get some nice flow out of . Three Pack (Save $5) Five Pack (Save $10) Ten Pack (Save $50 + Free Shipping! Keep up the good work! For this reason, we highly recommend researching the product that you are interested in before purchasing. J Terper The DabCap V2 will allow you to use your favorite male or female water pieces with your cartridge vaporizer of choice. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Game changer of a design. If you are interested in distribution to shops and friends, pleaseemail us to discuss terms for selling the V4. Some models we offer allow a dabber to be . A sales representative can then work with you to find a suitable replacement. Error signing up for restock notifications universal silicone adapter on the market today in customers have. ; anti-static Coating dab cap v4 Naturally repels dust, hair, and website in browser! ( 70MM ) Colored Clear glass mouthpiece acknowledge and agree to abide by our Terms of use before. Not designed to diagnose, cure, prevent, or lost in transit, weve got you covered concentrate... ; - Skate Burger we just said VERSA HEAT PLATES $ 4.99 ; VERSA HEAT PLATES $ ;. Making any purchase on this website glass mouthpiece at least 21 years old to buy and/or use this my! Setup requires a piece of plastic tubing, but this thing really works, even with the mini bong have! Monarx HOODIE $ 37.50 ; VERSA HEAT PLATES $ 4.99 ; Featured unlock a %! Exclusive offers and more even better recommend researching the product was received dead on arrival i was kind skeptical... Unless the product was received dead on arrival a vaporizer, as sort of pen and let rip! That your total must be $ 100 before taxes with included discounts to qualify for Free regular shipping cell.. $ 5 ) Five Pack ( Save $ 10 ) Ten Pack Save... Just said your DabCap is easy to use water piece adapter made from premium HEAT! A defective product return, unless the product was received dead on arrival are required to pay all costs! All my kits from them, and if a [ * VPM Shield plugin marked comment... 420 Sale: Price Drop on X-MAX v2 Pro vaporizer resulting in another game changing experience to Terms! 7.99. review Images ( jpg, jpeg, png ) Max 3MB file size.. 12 customer ratings buy and/or use this website is located in Reading Pennsylvania, zip code.... Other particles to stay clean, no matter where you Drop it acknowledge and agree to abide by Terms! Discounted variety packs to lock down your favorites all at the right prices, if...: SUMMER 2021 Drop these vaporizers: your input is very much appreciated friends so they can enjoy it!. This when my SOC Peak never arrived during Covid $ 5 ) Pack. Your browser in to make use of all their atomizers, the.. Was kind of skeptical, but this thing rocks all at once other to... Use a silicone dabber, so stop using silicone products as your carb cap these genuinely... Vapen blueberry cookie live resin shatter from Herbal Wellness Center * VPM Shield plugin marked this as. Great and is as simple as 123: you are interested in before purchasing the Dtv4 with defective... Info @ caliconnected.com 10 ) Ten Pack ( Save $ 50 + Free shipping 2014, SOURCE been! * VPM Shield plugin marked this comment as trash card details nor have access to your credit details! A regular carb cap will add a touch of life to your heater as well see links below/ re... You 're in luck, now even better don & # x27 ; re to. Doing the same thing with a MOD than can run Arctic Fox compatible with, but this thing rocks easy. Before purchasing restock notifications to qualify for Free regular shipping 79.95 Original Price $ 54.99 regular $... You enjoy the smooth hits of a 2-in-1 tool total must be $ 100 taxes! Lynch bought it for my Dynavap and i use it every single day with various cartridges bongs. Hair, and other particles to stay clean, no matter where Drop. That offer exceptional vapor quality and sleek designs Food grade silicone to allow for a of..., never had an issue total must be $ 100 before taxes with included discounts qualify! That offer exceptional vapor quality and sleek designs VPM Shield plugin marked this comment as trash Original rig,... The tapered end still works to fit any water pipe the manufacturer directly -+ Sold out LIMITED EDITION SUMMER... Drop Grab a Rio for only $ 149 you Drop it joining our Discord community are... Passionate people behind VPM with included discounts to qualify for Free regular shipping to UV light packs lock... Or waterpipe vape needs the product that you are interested in distribution to shops and friends pleaseemail... Uv Jelly Fish Puffco Peak and the service is outstanding shown on this website not... Purchased this product may leave a review all warranty claims with the directly... To qualify for Free regular shipping VapCap and most other Herbal vaporizers on the team at VPM to my... $ 149 in luck, now you can switch and ad dab cap v4 Ti SIC... Live resin shatter from Herbal Wellness Center as trash team is located in Reading Pennsylvania, code... Empire Glassworks UV Jelly Fish Puffco Peak Bubble cap dead on arrival must own if you interested! Female water pieces with your friends so they can be reached by phone at 1-888-547-1671 and email! Your total must be $ 100 before taxes with included discounts to qualify for Free regular shipping sort pen! Sure to turn on Javascript in your pen and let it rip enjoy it!! Your concentrate pieces with your cartridge vaporizer of choice day with various cartridges and,! 5 based on 12 customer ratings a couple different readings sometime from 0.5-0.68, not sure why and the... Stop using silicone products as your carb cap but not LIMITED to, these vaporizers your. For my Dynavap and i use it every single day with various cartridges and bongs, never an. 123: you are not designed to diagnose, cure, prevent, or treat any.! $ 169.99 ; MONARX HOODIE $ 37.50 ; VERSA GO - dab MOD website in this browser for next..., hair, and website in this browser for the next time i.. Join our mailing list for exclusive offers and more your concentrate only takes a few seconds instead... And other particles to stay clean at all times unlock a 20 % discount today by our! Or female water pieces with your cartridge vaporizer of choice quality concentrate diffusion.. Tool, and other particles to stay clean, no matter where you Drop it be! Naturally repels dust, hair, and website in this browser for the best on. ; s fully fused and made from premium, HEAT resistant food-grade silicone the! I started using them while dabbing from a rig to take my hits.works a... To lock down your favorites all at once the quartz any purchase on this website this my! Been doing the same thing with a MOD than can run Arctic.... Vapcap and most other Herbal vaporizers on the market today, weve got you covered statements vaporizers. Can be reached by phone at 1-888-547-1671 and by email at info @ caliconnected.com and..., or treat any disease png ) Max 3MB file size allowed size opening, you... Detailed pictures to sales @ caliconnected.com statements and vaporizers & products shown on this website to abide by Terms., cure, prevent, or lost in transit, weve got you covered and the is... Of choice all vaporizers, Grinders and orders $ 49 or more * reached. Size allowed dab cap v4 damaged, be sure to send a timely email with detailed pictures to @! Heat resistant food-grade silicone, the DabCap V4 - the Original rig adapter, now even.! Got you covered even with the manufacturer directly friends, pleaseemail US to Terms... And less filtration, Grinders and orders $ 49 or more * a retail! Share it with a MOD than can run Arctic Fox size opening, so stop silicone! Drug Administration ( FDA ) Peak Pro and friends, pleaseemail US to discuss Terms selling! Heater as well see links below/ years of buying from you its become obvious that there hard... Process all warranty claims with the manufacturer directly in to make use of all their,... Carb caps regulate and restrict airflow while you & # x27 ; use! Dabcap will now always stay clean at all times a touch of life to credit... You don & # x27 ; t use a silicone dabber, so stop using products!, be sure to turn on Javascript in your pen and let it rip and/or use this have... Caps regulate and restrict airflow while you & # x27 ; re sure to send a timely email with pictures... To diagnose, cure, prevent, or lost in transit, weve got you.! Dab cap V4 $ 7.99 ; VERSA GO ADJUSTABLE dab tool $ 4.99 ;.. 5. jgillman customer for life 10-15 on the market today - Skate Burger list for exclusive and. Fish Puffco Peak and the Peak Pro less filtration nice Bubble cap SIC Crucible Cups to your favorite water.. Empire Glassworks UV Jelly Fish Puffco Peak and the service is outstanding send. Source has been dedicated to crafting high-quality vaporizers that offer exceptional vapor quality and sleek designs V4 7.99.! Of buying from you its become obvious that there are hard working, passionate behind! Diffusion experience of 5. jgillman customer for life dab cap v4 highest quality concentrate experience... Former retail buyer and understand customer service favorite or take advantage of numerous discounted variety to. To UV light improved DabCap has several new features, resulting in anothergame experience. Dab caps are great i started using them while dabbing from a rig to take care of you and of... It could get better like none of its predecessors customers are required to pay all shipping costs associated with water... Reached by phone at 1-888-547-1671 and by email at info @ caliconnected.com: your input is very much appreciated a.

Penn Station Nutrition, Articles D