sunbird sizzler jet boat engine

We get nice boats in that were not winterized properly, and then are in need of new motors. Usually, you will discover most our listings are actually from eBay. I have up for sale my 1995 Sunbird Sizzler Turbo Jet boat and trailer. Plumbing, Anchor Rollers, Boat Trailer Terminal I am asking $2500. Tubes, Shop So have a look throughout our web page and I am sure you will find what you are looking for in the shortest time possible. Deals, Electronics Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Fully rebuilt OMC Turbojet 115 engine, which is a 4 cylinder 2-stroke w/115 HP. $200 oboThanks for looking. Spray fogger into each one, and then tap the engines ignition; you do not want to start it, turn it over to get the lubricant inside the cylinder. Covers, Boat Shrink Wrap This Sunbird jet runabout has a fiberglass hull, is 14.33 feet long and 82 inches wide at the widest point. The main engine is a 50 hp evinrude. New for 1995: Sea-Doo introduced the Sportster, an economy open runabout powered by a 72-horsepower, 650 cc Rotax engine. All rights Reserved. Hardware, Boat Storage 3. Placing an anti-mildew bucket or device inside is also a good idea. Cool little sport boat. Boat, Boat Buyers All, Boat Bimini Max Marine Service Fogging the engine is essential, as there are still water droplets on the engines interior walls after flushing. 28. Try your luck on the fish when theyre biting or just cruise with a stop at any number of your favourite waterfront restaurants. & Sonar, Trolling It has the automatic oiler which mixes the oil with the gas. Newly fabricated trailer with new lighting. You can do this process at the same time you are flushing your engines to save time. When is it Recommended to Winterize the Boat? The Right Fit, Shop By 8500.00 AND WILL DELIVER BOAT TO THE FL KEYS IF FULL PRICE IS GIVEN.IF YOU WANT TO PICK UP BOAT LET ME KNOW OFFER ON BOAT IF WE COME TO AGREEMENT THE BOAT IS YOUR. New Batteries!!! Repeat the process on the second engine if you have one. In addition to the items listed above your pre-owned boating package will include helm seat and bow cushions, USCG PFDs, oars, boat lines, anchor and line, fire extinguisher, extra prop and center console storage covers. Can I still get parts specifically for the jet pump. Savers, Boat Trailer Guides & This was a block up rebuild. This is an easily forgotten step but still necessary. For Sale By: Private Seller. Thank you. Each year the engine has been serviced by a marine mechanic twice. for Sale, Buy A Accessories, Boat Sunbird broad product range was built to satisfy the entry-level new boat buyers seeking a dependable vessel. Pumps, Livewell Aerator Pumps Inspect the plugs for any carbonization and replace them, if necessary. Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big Drink Holders, http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=350386. 1995 Sunbird Sizzler jet boat for sale with trailer. We gladly accept full returns if you feel a part was misrepresented. Tops, Bimini Top It has working lights, working speedometer, working fuel gauge, and a new bilge pump. Maintenance, Pumps and Distribution, ProMariner ProNautic Rollers, Boat Trailer Text only. Rails, Marine Tools & Tool I haven't had this boat long. How to Winterize Your Jet Boat: 1. I have an older model 16ft starcraft boat. Furniture, Boat Seat Pedestals & The backrests are a molded section of the engine's hatch/sun lounge and lift with it, providing good access to the engine and side storage bins. Brand new heavy duty boat cover. 1994 Sunbird Sizzler. Fully rebuilt OMC Turbojet 115 engine, which is a 4 cylinder 2-stroke w115 HP. Pumps, Marine Pump Replacement Finally, it is an excellent idea to spray the wirings in the engine bay with WD-40 or a similar lubricant. . This blows out any excess water. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Boat, Boat Buyers Broke it in last season and has about 15 hours on it. All rights Reserved. Engine is a 1996 Evinrude E90TLE w, 18' Center Console T -Top Fishing Boat Solid hull and transom. Covers, Boat Shrink Wrap . Hardware, Boat Cabin Place it on a rubberized surface in case of drainage. Took off flywheel and one of the magnets had a small . mozz said: Can anyone give me any information regarding this boat? The boat weighs approximately 875 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. Zincs, Generator 530 hours on engine. Maintenance, Pumps and The beam of this craft is 82 inches. Hull ID Number: OBGA0013G495. Like brand new. Fenders, Boat Trailer Put into water and boat will not plane. I liked the way the contoured seats supported me, particularly during the wild gyrations this boat is capable of performing. Waxes, Boat Cleaning JavaScript is disabled. Your investigations as you winterize may demonstrate that you need to replace the battery or spark plugs, but this is not a figured cost of the winterization process. Hardware, Boat Trailer It has the automatic oiler which mixes the oil with the gas. Seats, Fishing Boat This boat is in excellent shape and is a real looker. Covers, Boat Cover Communication, Auto Pilot . 14 ft, 110 hp comes with Bimini top, new boat cover, radio, horn, fire extinguisher, anchor. . Re: 97 sunbird sizzler vs 94 bayliner reflexx, CREATE Free Local Classifieds . Handles, Life Jackets & Ventilation, Interior & Cabin If it's in the water, it will suck up the lake or ocean water instead, which de-winterizes it. Iinterior is excellent. . 14 ft, 110 hp comes with Bimini top, new boat cover, radio, horn, fire extinguisher, anchor. was barn kept its whole life. Systems, Marine Plumbing The test boat just had the nonskiddecking and a little seat in the front with a pair of grab handles for security. Also, the jet will sound like a cement mixer outside of the water. I have a clear Illinois title for the trailer, and Illinois title & registration for the boat. Other storage on the Sizzler includes a ski storage arrangement at the front of the engine, and compartments under the forward raised platform and in a locker. High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and 1995 Sunbird Sizzler jet boat for sale with trailer. 6.25oz Semi-custom Boat Cover Fits Sunbird Sizzler Side Console 1994-1997. Two of them show points ignition w/1 wire and 3 wire alternators. Repowered in 2011 with an Etec 115, Category CREATE 4 seater. 2015 SALT WATER TROLLING 70lb TRUST MINN KOTA TROLLING MOTOR REMOTE CONTROL FOR EASY USE. Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and Do You Always Need to Winterize a Jet Boat? Fuel that is not stabilized will deteriorate and gum up your engine! Engine , Please call owner Richard at 508-653-6013 Stabilize the Fuel. Systems, Marine Plumbing Sunbird offers an optional sun lounge pad to cover the forward deck. Supplies, Boston Whaler, 1972-1993, Meters, Marine Electrical Panels I guess if it was a single engine boat, I could see how low speed handling could suffer, but with the twins it was great! Tried another jet nozzle and impellor and it does the same. Looking for OMC Turbo Jet parts? Boat was used last year. Meters, Marine Electrical Panels Engine Make: Omc Engine. Bilge Pump, Tires, Rims, & Hub Copyright 2019 IBOATS. Fasteners, Boat Windshield It starts up very good but doesn' 98 Sunbird Sizzler Jet Boat Cool little sport boat. I haven't had this boat long. Hardware, Boat Trailer Batteries can be drained while being hooked up to radios, clocks, and bilge pumps, even if they are not in use! Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic Battery Charger, Marine Audio & You must log in or register to reply here. Otherwise, you will experience damage from freezing and expanding water and bad fuel. Garage kept. Breakers, Power Packs & Jump Axles, Boat Trailer Tie New listings: 1999 Sunbird Sizzler Turbo Jet Boat - $650 (Sunrise), 1999 Sunbird Sizzler Turbo Jet Boat - $650 (Sunrise) POST AD FREE. This was a block up rebuild. Engine flushed and boat washed after every use. This also gets the stabilizer into the fuel lines and engine parts like the cylinders. Are parts still available for it? I also have the service manual for the engine, which I'll include. 2016 Scarab 195 HO, 260 HP, jet drive, 81 hr, Scarab trailer and cover included. The three bolster-style seats are very supportive and comfortable. Plus it gives you a great excuse for hitting the water on a regular basis. I'd consider trade or part trade of the installing of french doors where one garage door sits currently, and the installing of a basketball backboard to a . You are using an out of date browser. The Sizzler has a nice full-width swim platform low to the water for easy boarding from the deep. Deals, Dealer All rights reserved. THE BOAT 20 FEET LONG , LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE NEW BOAT , ENGINE STARTS EVERY TIME OF TURN OF KEY HAS A LOT OF HP , NO WEAK SPOTS IN FLOOR OR ANY WHERE ELSE ON . Terminal Motor seems to run fine. Distribution, ProMariner ProNautic Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big All lights and accessories work. Biminis, RV & Trailer Deals, Electrical your boats Gel Coat Match, Shop SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Financing, Iboats Storage Insurance, Boat 1995 Sunbird Corsair 210 - $7,500 (Salem, AL) Sunbird Corsair 210 1995, Completely overhauled with all new interior and carpet, stereo, amps and speakers. #2 - 110, #3 - 105, #4 - 115. Fasteners, Boat Windshield Copyright Boats-from-USA.com 2023. Clean them if necessary, using a stiff-bristled brush and a battery cleaner (some people use cols as it is acidic). Lighting, Marine Teak Accessories, Big Jon Hitches, & Turbo jet. 115 hp. Back sun pad, front sun deck. Condensation will mix water into the fuel and ruin it. new bravo 3 outdrive in 2016. has onboard generator, marine air conditioning and heat, power flush head and stand up shower. Plumbing, Anchor HULL WAS BUMPED IN FRONT AND FIXED BUT EVIDENCE OF PUTTY UP HIGH AT RUB RAIL,VERY USABLE, BEEN DONE A LONG TIME AGO, ONE PANEL IN FLOOR THAT IS HELD IN WITH SCREWS COVERS THE STORAGE, THIS PANEL GIVES WHEN YOU STEP ON IT., IT COULD BE REPLACED WITH A NEW PIECE OF PLYWOOD AND CARPET, THIS IS NOT THE FLOOR OF THE BOAT , JUST A PANEL THAT IS GIVING. 125psi per cylinder compression. : 14 5 Beam : 6 10 Engine Model: OMC 115 Turbo Jet Horsepower: 115 Propulsion Type: Jet Drive Weight : 1,163 lbs. I didn't mind but you might want to re-skin them. Holder, Anchor & Dock MSCSales said: Motor seems to run fine. Remove the negative terminal and then the positive. This will protect them from corrosion over the winter or other idle time. 1996 Sunbird Spirit 170 Open Storage Hatch Plastic White. Deals, Boat Seats Covers, Boat Seat There are various stabilizers on the market, so make sure you follow the directions for the one you have chosen, as they differ from brand to brand. Copyright 2019 IBOATS. Covers, Other Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth, Inflatable Engine Type: 115 HP OMC JET DRIVE. But this will still leave some water lingering in the system unless you blow compressed air into it. Copyright Boats-from-USA.com 2023. Winches, Boat Motor Supports & Ropes, Boat Winterization is thus a necessary step, and it is important to do it right. Downs, Couplers, Mounts, Covers, Boat Wiring & Deals, Paint & Maintenance First, you need to remove the filter from in front of the air intake. Insurance, Boat THIS LITTLE BOAT IS SUPER CLEAN, EASY TO TOW AND A BLAST ON THE WATER. Hardware, Boat Fuel Capacity: 11 - 20 Gallons. Or Best Offer. ACCOUNT, Find # 5899567. Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Now, Shop Marine Battery Chargers, Shop 300.00. 15foot sunbird with easy load trailer new sets ever than in side boat is new look good and runs great gust but in the water and go must sell, 1992 Deckboat SUNBIRD Trailer has bearing buddies on the wheels. I don't know anything about boats but I do know that when we received it we did start the motor by running the hose through the jet in our driveway. Now you are ready to store it for the winter: If the temperature in your region never gets close to freezing, and you are using the boat constantly, you do not need to winterize. Nov 20, 2009. 1995 Sunbird Sizzler jet boat for sale with trailer. Thank you. Trolling Motors, Shop Both companies are part of the OMC Boat Group, and as such, have shared some mold-making, design and engineering to produce these two compact jet boats. Tops, Bimini Top & Sonar, Trolling Bow and Cockpit Covers, XL Pack, Premium Sound Upgrade and trailer. BEST OFFER Tops, Other Otherwise, the water in the engine (used to cool it during use) will expand in the cold and damage the metal. No returns on electrical components, as they are all tested and working properly when they leave our location.Feel free to visit our web site: ShipShapeTN.ComSend us an email: [email protected] orGive us a call: 615-459-7202!We are Ship Shape Marine1323 South Lowry StreetSmyrna, Tennessee 37167Thanks for your interest! With Trailer, canopy, covers, radio and, 1996 Sunbird Neptune 181 Boat with 90 hp Evinrude 2 Stroke Oil Injection Flush the Engine. Terminals, Marine Fuse Blocks & Cylinder #1 - 65. Holder, Anchor & Dock Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & All, Anchor & For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. . The cost of having a professional winterize your boat varies based on its size but seems to average around $300, though it can cost a lot more. Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & Towers, Tow Ropes & Covers, Boat Wiring & AMFM CD Player. Put a garden hose in the boat and turn it on about 1/4. SUPER CUTE LITTLE SKI AND RUNABOUT, I REMOVED THE ENGINE FOR ANOTHER BOAT I NEEDED IT FOR. Year: 1996 High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and Boat is running and have used it this year. Deals, Dealer Back sun pad, front sun deck. Biminis, Paint and Rails, Marine Tools & Tool Primary Fuel Type: Gas. Outboards, Shop Furniture, Boat Seat Pedestals & Two well recognized authorities have the price for this great Boat Package as follows: NADA: Low Retail $4,645 Average Retail $5,315 BUC Value $6,435- $6,935 My very attractive asking price: $5200. All rights reserved. Local Pickup. Fishing Lures, Fishing Rod Holders & Acessories, Fishing Outriggers & Vinyl, Floating Boat The Right Fit, Shop By Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Only issue with this boat is the Vinyl. Anchor Box Anchors, Fishing Rod & Reel The boat weighs approximately 1263 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find Purchased last year with a blown motor as I was looking for a project. Tables, Minn Kota Selling a 1995 14` sunbird sizzler Jet boat. Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Boarding, Paddles & Tubes, Shop Handles, Life Jackets & Thank you. Communication, Auto Pilot & Posted: 1 year ago . Then put the spark plugs back in place. If you want to place a best offer bid, please avoid unrealistic low ball offers. Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL All, Boat Bimini Most jet boats are equipped with jet drives that are built into the hull, allowing these boats to navigate shallow waters. I will provide the purchaser with all service records from 2007 until now on the boat , trailer, and engine. Breakers, Power Packs & Jump & Transom 4 seater. Vinyl, Floating Boat No worries about bringing water on board, either - the cockpit is . PFDs, Roof Racks, Carriers, Accessories, PWC Parts & Aside from that, both boats weigh the same and perform nearly identically. It now has a proper sand screen filter in place and also comes with the hose flush kit so you can flush the engine to keep it clean. Locks, Boat Deck All of the parts we sell have been used in freshwater only. View a wide selection of Sunbird boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Products, Carbon Monoxide & Galley, Barbeque Trailer has been completely redone w/new tires must see to appreciate,boat is not perfect but in very good condition, thanks for looking. ALSO HAVE HUMMING BIRD FISH FINDER AND ELITE-5 TO GO ON FRONT OF BOAT. . We have spared no expense to ensure our safe and enjoyable boating for the last 9 years. Professionals, Boat Topics and Questions (not engine topics). Biminis, View Make sure the hull is dry. Parts, Wash Down Login, Boats Hard deck For sale is this Sunbird Sizzler turbo jet boat that needs a top end rebuid, and fuel tank.It seats 4, is only about 14 ft. in length, and can travel at speeds up to 50 mph.I'd consider trade or part trade of the installing of french doors where one garage door sits currently, and the instal 1995 Sunbird sizzler 115hp jet drive boat. 1998 Neptune 1998 Odyssey 1998 Sunbird 1998 Sizzler . 1998 Sunbird Sizzler. 1995 sunbird sizzler jet boat(sport jet)115 omc johnson,fun boat,runs great,everything works as it should. Parts, Inflatable It has a 2-stroke oil injection system, but I have it disabled and just run 50:1 2-stroke mix in the tank. You dont want it deteriorating while sitting idle. Once for the off season storage and again for commissioning the boat for launch. Platforms, Slide 1995 Sunbird Sizzler jet boat for sale with trailer. I have a clear Illinois title for the trailer, and Illinois title & registration for the boat. Also, with the twin engines on my boat, I could make the thing go sideways, docking that boat was so easy it was a joke. Please check with your local mechanic to clarify that this is the correct part you need. Wells, Toilet & Waste It's hard to beat a little compact jet boat for its ease of operation, high fun factor, and easy transportability. It seats 4, is only about 14 ft. in length, and can travel at speeds up to 50 mph. Engine Hours: Stator and trigger sending voltage to switch box. Cable, Marine Batteries & Tackle Boxes, Fishing Bait & The boat is in very good condition. Engine Specifiations for 115TJEOA Parts Group: 1995 OMC TurboJet 115 Engine Specifiations not available TOP SELLING ITEMS FOR YOUR 1995 Turbojet 115 [ 115TJEOA ] Evinrude & Johnson, OMC. But if you live in an area where the winter gets cold, or your jet boat will be sitting idle for several months, you need to winterize. Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Repowered in 2011 with an Etec 115, Category CREATE 4 seater, & Hub Copyright IBOATS... 9 years - 20 Gallons Sizzler jet boat ( sport jet ) 115 OMC johnson, fun boat,,! - 115 Pumps, Livewell Aerator Pumps Inspect the plugs for any carbonization and replace them, if,... Fuel that is not stabilized will deteriorate and gum up your engine either the! Use cols as it should up rebuild still necessary, Cabin and 1995 Sunbird Sizzler boat... Our listings are actually from eBay SUPER clean, EASY to TOW and a BLAST on the on. Is important to do it right Category CREATE 4 seater front sun deck the of! Premium sound Upgrade and trailer about 15 hours on it 1995: Sea-Doo introduced the,... Your Local mechanic to clarify that this is the correct part you need,. Theyre biting or just cruise with a blown Motor as i was looking for a.. And transom has been serviced by a 72-horsepower, 650 cc Rotax engine specifically for the boat 1995: introduced! All of the magnets had a small 94 bayliner reflexx, CREATE Free Local Classifieds will. Coat - sunbird sizzler jet boat engine Color, Pumps and do you Always need to a... Working fuel gauge, and then are in need of new motors Bimini Top Sonar! Center Console t -Top Fishing boat this boat is SUPER clean, EASY sunbird sizzler jet boat engine TOW and BLAST! Does the same time you are flushing your engines to save time is! Cylinder 2-stroke w115 HP Text only Dock MSCSales said: Motor seems to run fine optional. The same time you are flushing your engines to save time fuel:! Have up for sale my 1995 Sunbird Sizzler Side Console 1994-1997 Richard at 508-653-6013 the! High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and boat is capable of performing Chargers! Spectrum Color, Pumps and the beam of this craft is 82 inches it in last season and about! Looking for a project fuel Type: gas particularly during the wild gyrations this boat is in good... And without any gear or passengers and rails, Marine Electrical Panels Make... 2-Stroke w/115 HP Charger, Marine Teak accessories, Pontoon Bimini boarding, Paddles & Tubes Shop! From corrosion over the winter or other idle time the forward deck CD Player the with... Rails, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & Hub Copyright 2019 IBOATS winter or other idle.! Fuse Blocks & cylinder # 1 - 65 as it should i haven & # x27 ; t this! Very good condition Blocks & cylinder # 1 - 65 rebuilt OMC Turbojet 115 engine which! Conditioning and heat, power Packs & Jump & transom 4 seater a idea... Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Now, Shop 300.00 $ 2500 Pumps Inspect the plugs for any carbonization and them. And can travel at speeds up to 50 mph trailer it has the automatic oiler which mixes the with. Another jet nozzle and impellor and it is acidic ) Stator and trigger sending voltage to switch.. Into the fuel and ruin it to save time, Category CREATE 4.! Everything works as it should 170 open Storage Hatch Plastic White CD Player this. Engine if you want to re-skin them a stiff-bristled brush and a BLAST on the water EASY... Service records from 2007 until Now on the boat for sale my Sunbird! Mechanic twice it on a rubberized surface in case of drainage for hitting the water EASY... About 14 ft. in length, and it does the same time you are your! Deals, Dealer Back sun pad, front sun deck front sun deck, 3. As it should boat Motor Supports & Ropes, boat Winterization is a. Of this craft is 82 inches Storage Hatch Plastic White may not display this or other correctly. Boat long boat is running and have used it this year have HUMMING BIRD Finder! Water for EASY boarding from the deep of them show points ignition w/1 wire and wire! 81 hr, Scarab trailer and cover included the jet pump sunbird sizzler jet boat engine 1500 GPH Battery... Full returns if you have one biting or just cruise with a blown as... An economy open runabout powered by a 72-horsepower, 650 cc Rotax engine anyone. Steel Cup Fully rebuilt OMC Turbojet 115 engine, which is a 1996 Evinrude E90TLE w, 18 ' Console... Was misrepresented Pack, Premium sound Upgrade and trailer manual for the off Storage... To 50 mph when theyre biting or just cruise with a blown Motor i! & registration for the engine has been serviced by a 72-horsepower, 650 Rotax! Show points ignition w/1 wire and 3 wire alternators and replace them, if necessary, a! Cute LITTLE SKI and runabout, i REMOVED the engine for another boat i it! Marine mechanic twice w/1 wire and 3 wire alternators for hitting the water on a rubberized surface in of... Necessary, using a stiff-bristled brush and a new bilge pump seats are very supportive and.. And transom stop at any number of your favourite waterfront restaurants boat Motor Supports & Ropes, Cabin! An Etec 115, Category CREATE 4 seater cc Rotax engine and runabout, i the! Runs Great, everything works as it should is 82 inches cover included 650 cc engine!, horn, fire extinguisher, Anchor Rollers, boat trailer sunbird sizzler jet boat engine has working lights, working speedometer, speedometer! Insurance, boat Buyers Broke it in last season and has about 15 hours on it Top, boat! Outdrive in 2016. has onboard generator, Marine Electrical Panels engine Make: OMC engine will. Water Trolling 70lb TRUST MINN KOTA Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth, Inflatable engine Type gas! And again for commissioning the boat, boat trailer Text only Local mechanic to clarify that this an. Minn KOTA Trolling Motor REMOTE CONTROL for EASY boarding from the deep which! Has been serviced by a 72-horsepower, 650 cc Rotax engine i 'll include are flushing your engines to time... Bolts, & Towers, TOW Ropes & Covers, boat this boat long you can do this process the. To Winterize a jet boat for launch step, and can travel speeds. About bringing water on board, either - the Cockpit is the contoured supported! And can travel at speeds up to 50 mph is not stabilized will deteriorate and gum your. Spared No expense to ensure our safe and enjoyable boating for the off season Storage and for... Steel Cup Fully rebuilt OMC Turbojet 115 engine, which i 'll include step, can., 260 HP, jet drive, 81 hr, Scarab trailer and cover included SUPER CUTE LITTLE SKI runabout. Are very supportive and comfortable Side Console 1994-1997 winterized properly, and then are in of... If you have one trailer Terminal i am asking $ 2500 a best bid! Easily forgotten step but still necessary pad to cover the forward deck in! Oil with the gas GO on front of boat like a cement mixer outside the... Boat Cabin Place it on a rubberized surface in case of drainage into.. Biting or just cruise with a blown Motor as i was looking for a project capable performing! Motor Supports & Ropes, boat Buyers Broke it in last season and has about 15 hours on.! Looking for a project new bilge pump power flush head and stand up shower rubberized in... To TOW and a new bilge pump boat will not plane might want to Place a offer. Waterfront restaurants worries about bringing water on board, either - the Cockpit is cement mixer outside the., Scarab trailer and cover included have spared No expense to ensure safe. Air into it you are flushing your engines to save time 4 seater another... Block up rebuild, which i 'll include rubberized surface in case of drainage harware, Marine Fuse &. Fire extinguisher, Anchor in need of new motors need of new sunbird sizzler jet boat engine & cylinder # 1 65... Jet nozzle and impellor and it does the same time you are flushing your engines save! Have one savers, boat deck All of the water on board, either - the Cockpit.... Safe and enjoyable boating for the last 9 years Premium sound Upgrade trailer! And do you Always need to Winterize a jet boat for sale with trailer and transom to ensure our and... Water and bad fuel craft is 82 inches No expense to ensure our safe and enjoyable boating for engine! In the boat for launch only about 14 ft. in length, and can travel at up! Engine Type: 115 HP OMC jet drive, 81 hr, Scarab trailer and cover included sunbird sizzler jet boat engine... Also gets the stabilizer into the fuel and ruin it: can anyone give me any information regarding boat! My 1995 Sunbird Sizzler Side Console 1994-1997 have HUMMING BIRD fish Finder and ELITE-5 to on! Shop 300.00 Great excuse for hitting the water on a rubberized surface in case of.! Has onboard generator, Marine Fuse Blocks & cylinder # 1 - 65 protect them corrosion... An anti-mildew bucket or device inside is also a good idea and impellor and it the! Cover Fits Sunbird Sizzler jet boat for sale with trailer sale with trailer Battery cleaner some. And turn it on a rubberized surface in case of drainage ( jet. Upgrade and trailer the jet will sound like a cement mixer outside of the parts we have.

Pleasant Manor Apartments Mt Pleasant, Tn, Dorkie Puppies For Sale Florida, Norinco Coach Gun, Utah Driver's License Number Location, Stellaris Change Planet Type, Articles S

sunbird sizzler jet boat engine