sugar tree apartments

Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Closed from 12-1 for lunch) It is also near Del Mar College. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. We are conveniently located just minutes from everything you need for comfort and convenience. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. 8AM Time and distance from Sugar Tree Apartment Homes. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? For more information give us a call at 702-310-0264. Let us show you your new apartment home today! I had to crash in friends couches all while being a full time student. If I needed maintenance, I would have to hunt down the guy myself. Similar Floor Plans Your review is too long. Contact us with your requirement. Horrid. Wednesday Overall, this place is disgusting. How many bathrooms are in the available units? We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider needs as part of the school selection process. This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 3 stories with 250 units. Morris Schools, enjoy the short drive to Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall and Frankenmuth. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. I'm convinced any of the positive reviews were either written by the staff themselves or were paid reviewers. There are so many nicer apartments out there with management that isnt negligent. Sugartree Apartments has 3 shopping centers within 2.2 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. So come home today! in the 89169 zip code. 5PM I don't believe it's the maintenance staff's fault, but when our AC went out during a heat wave, it took about 3 weeks for it to be repaired. Subject to change without notice. This apartment community was built in 1973 and has 3 stories with 174 units. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Only 1.9 We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Excellent and fast service when a problem arises and they pick up your trash you leave in front of your apartment. - Resident Pays Electricity Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. There are no baseboards on the walls and the paint where they should be is cracked and chipping. {{^rating}} HORRIBLE. in the 48458 zip code. 8:30AM View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. I had a huge water leak to the point that my roof was caving in, right above my bed. from the I-49 exit. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Office Hours: Roaches! Our apartment is cute and it's quiet mostly days but we love it here and we are now facing eviction. restaurants and shopping opportunities. Always protect yourself when shopping online. 5.0 mi. LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. Make sure to visit our photo gallery page to see firsthand why you should live at Sugar Tree Apartments in Las Vegas, Nevada. There is a horrible cockroach problem that the staff does not do anything about. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. 8AM We are delighted you enjoyed your home at Sugar Tree. Rental rate is 27% less than similar apartments in the area. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes is an apartment community located in Nueces County and the 78412 ZIP Code. We're conveniently located near Texas A&M Corpus Christi University, the Army Depot, Naval Air Station, golf courses, shopping and entertainment. 13 Month Lease On our 2 Bedroom, $835.00-$860.00 Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. This area is served by the Corpus Christi Independent attendance zone. We'll send someone out," with no action ever being taken. Monday Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. First off, this place has very thin walls and floors. 6 days ago on Twitter.com, absolutely stunning design & functionality. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Apartments in Bay Area of Corpus Christi, TX Smart space is designed for the way you live. Breath-taking views. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Sugartree Apartments, 655 Sierra Vista, Las Vegas, NV - RentCafe 1 Bed 1 Bath 432 Sqft Sugartree Apartments Contact for Pricing 655 Sierra Vista, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Today Property in high demand! Secure Online Payments & Maintenance Requests, Language: Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 9AM By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. - Resident Pays Heat - Consumers Energy The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. The management staffs acts super nice and friendly to try to get you in, and then once you move in they completely throw you to the side. You can take a virtual tour of Sugar Tree Apartment Homes on Apartments.com. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes is located in Sugartree Apartments is an apartment in Carbondale in zip code 62901. Drop by today and talk to our professional agent. We are only minutes away from many local Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. 48036, 1-2 Br -Flimsy plumbing Sugartree Apartments is near Bishop International, located 17.8 miles or 32 minutes away, and MBS International, located 49.5 miles or 64 minutes away. Fayetteville, AR, 2638 W Old Farmington Rd Thursday The MLS # for this home is MLS# 1769277. As an average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Sugar Tree costs $813, and has a range from $694 to $829. * Images for Reference Only, Actual units may differ, @K.C -The mandatory $75 internet service is actually quite fast, albeit spotty (goes out frequently at random times) CONNECT WITH US . Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. Sugar Tree Estates is easily accessible with many nearby bus stops and shopping centers. MI Sugartree Apartments is in Mt Morris in the city of Mount Morris. They not only keep my deposit but also charged a fee for breaking the lease and for the rent on the apartment till it was leased again. I love the staff here, from the front desk to the maintenance and grounds keepers. Not all features are available in every apartment. Contact the community for more information. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Sugartree is asking 58% Anytime I needed anything I might as well forgot about it. Your review is too short. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes has one to two bedrooms with rent ranges from $820/mo. Saturday The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. From your cell phone or computer you can submit a service request, view upcoming events on our calendar, or pay your rent. If you upsized to an average priced Fayetteville 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 40 pounds or less weight of pet. Morris. consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school It seems they are either too cheap or do not care enough to fix any of the glaring problems it has. 9AM Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. They are unfinished particle board and unfit for food or dishes. This browser is no longer supported. I moved because my child needed to be in another school district to get the help that she needed. Make sure you qualify. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Time and distance from Sugar Tree Apartment Homes. {{/rating}} The pavements are a problem for cars driving on them as they are uneven and bumpy. Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Her constant excuse was that nobody could be evicted because of COVID, despite the fact that only applied to people who were unable to afford rent (not to people who violated other terms of their lease). The staff pretend to be friendly and helpful until you move in and then completely disregard any problem you have. Sunsets and sundecks. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Then after I paid all that they still kept on sending more bills after Id moved and they said I paid for everything. Must be 1 year of age. Bay breezes. Sugartree Apartments has studios to two bedrooms with rent ranges from $595/mo. * Square footage definitions vary. 93 S Sugartree St, Wilmington, OH 45177 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,090 sqft single-family home built in 1954. The Eco-Friendly Lifestyle score highlights how amenities and features at top local communities may support environmentally friendly, clean, and energy efficient living. Find apartments for rent at Sugartree Apartments from $595 at 9070 N Saginaw Rd in Mount Morris, MI. The only problem is their pest control company, they rarely show up and when they do they only give a quick spray when they do. Fayetteville High School East. Apartments at Sugar Tree Apartment Homes are equipped with Spacious open-concept floor plan, Stunning bay views and Fully-equipped kitchen and have rental rates ranging from $669 to $1,020. When I wanted to get out of my apartment, it took days and multiple requests just to get a copy of my lease. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Convenience to Downtown Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, and Mustang Island State Park makes the Bay Area a popular home base for many residents in the area. Sugartree Apartments. give concessions if they have many vacant units. Sugartree Square Apartments is an apartment community located in Pike County and the 45661 ZIP Code. Have a question or need more information? You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. It seems they are either too cheap or do not care enough to fix any of the glaring problems it has. $300 non refundable animal fee with $10 to $15 monthly pet rent. Property managers may be willing to (11) Request Details +17 photos $765 - $1,145 USD / mo. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The prices are not really fair for the quality you get. Hello this is the community manager at Sugar Tree Apartments. By Appointment Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. (11) Units: 1 Bed / 1 Bath Last updated 22 Mar 2023 Print Is this home right up your alley? This apartment complex not only gave us a very hard time moving out but would charge or bill you for everything. Our professionals are trained to provide the best in service. -Potholes throughout parking lot Locals in Mt Morris hang out at Skateland Arena along North Dort Highway for open skate sessions, laser tag, and birthday parties. Thank you for inquiring about our apartment community. {{/rating}}. Our prices and amenities will reflect your lifestyle, with upgraded cabinetry, vaulted ceilings, sunrooms and corner balconies in some apartments. 9AM I lived in these apartments for just over two months. 8050 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX 78412. 48864, 1-3 Br I was always met with yes we will get around to it ok we will fix it. Yet for the FIVE MONTHS from Harvey until I moved out, not one thing was fixed. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. These come standard at Corpus Christi's award winning Sugar Tree Apartment Homes. You'll enjoy living in an established community with beautiful, landscaped grounds and a professional, courteous on-site staff. Thank you for your detailed and kind review! which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Sugar Tree Apartments is an intimate desert community located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada, where you are steps away from the Boulevard Mall and all of the action on the Las Vegas Strip. Fun fact: our bike was actually getting stolen and they chased down the thieves and got our bike back. 5PM. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes | F1 | Available Units Floor Plans Apartment Search Result Bedrooms Bathrooms Floor Plans Max Rent Sorry, there are no apartment listings matching your criteria. - High-Speed Internet Available Thru X-Finity - NO Satellite Dish Allowed, Call the office to Schedule an appointment to fill out an application We are delighted you enjoyed your home at Sugar Tree. Please try again. Overall, this place is disgusting. Thank you for inquiring about our apartment community. Nestled alongside the Corpus Christi Bay and Oso Bay, the Bay Area offers residents a tranquil home environment in a picturesque locale. Sugartree Apartments is located in I used to live here starting in 2020 and lived for a year. Definitely avoid this place unless youre into crappy surroundings, obnoxious music, and pet roaches. -Laundry room Pricing, terms, fees, conditions, and availability are subject to change daily without notice and subject to application approval..**SQFT listed is an approximate value for each apartment. - Water Included I repeatedly told management about my damages through phone calls, emails, and in person conversations. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 7 reviews of Sugar Tree Apartments "I have lived here for almost three years. This apartment complex not only gave us a very hard time moving out but would charge or bill you for everything. - Resident Pays Gas The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality Our apartments in Bay Area, Corpus Christi are conveniently located near Texas A&M Corpus Christi University, the Army Depot, Naval Air Station, and several golf courses. You couldnt pay me a million dollars to say one good thing about this property. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Neither the doors nor windows are sealed. Corpus Christi, Texas Sugartree Apartments is an apartment community located in Genesee County and the 48458 ZIP Code. School boundaries are subject to change. Sunday Horrid. less square footage than the average Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Comfort Road Must be 1 year of age, Secure Online Payments & Maintenance Requests, The office Hours for Sugar Tree Apartment Homes are. Veterans Health Care System Of The Ozarks, Fayette County Department Of Fire & Emergency Services, The Most Affordable Cities for Apartment Renters in 2019, Not-So-Empty Nests: Cities with the Most Millennials Living with Parents. Entrata, Inc. (Entrata) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Transit Score measures access to public transit. These people will suck you dry of money if you move here. Closed For more information give us a call at 702-310-0264. School boundaries are subject to change. the U of A. $865-$1,020 This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, This property allows tenants to keep cats and dogs. Only 1.9 from the I-49 exit. 5:30PM Community Manager at Sugartree Apartments, Collections, Leasing, Evictions, Accounts Payable, Ordering Maintenance Supplies . Walk Score This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. They are unfinished particle board and unfit for food or dishes. Sugar Tree Apartment Homes has 3 shopping centers within 3.0 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. Yes, to view the floor plan in person, please schedule a personal tour. Head a few miles east of your apartment to Genesee Recreation Area for swimming, fishing, boating, or camping among nine miles of trails and C.S. -Tiny Kitchen We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Your title is too long. I had a huge water leak to the point that my roof was caving in, right above my bed. Welcome home to Sugar Tree Apartment Homes. Property Manager at Sugar Tree Apartment Homes, Responded To This Review. Sugartree Apartments offers simple to use Resident Tools to make living in our community just a little bit easier. $875-$1,345 1.5mi. No Aggressive Breeds. Expect nothing less than Sugar Tree Apartments. Entrata, Inc. (Entrata) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Five parks are within 10.1 miles, including Huckleberry Railroad, Genesee Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat, and Longway Planetarium. Roaches! -Tiny Kitchen Office Hours 2581. I had bugs in my apartment from day one that wouldnt go away. They also have an awesome pool area and the place is very well maintained. Port Orange Homes for Sale. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Share details of your own experience with this property. Friday Your title is too long. Sugartree Apartments is conveniently located just minutes from everything you need for comfort and convenience. I've lived here for 2 years and the maintenance is amazing! Our gated community has a lovely courtyard, where our residents enjoy socializing with their neighbors, with a view of the Vegas Strip. Fayetteville, AR. At this point it is difficult to discern if their business practices are out of incompetence or maliciousness. Its ideal location places you directly on the 108 bus line which will take you to downtown, to the Cosmopolitan, fabulous Fremont St. experience, and the unique demographics of Container Park where you will enjoy concerts, food, shopping and meeting tons of new interesting people in Downtown Las Vegas. The pavements are a problem for cars driving on them as they are uneven and bumpy. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Experience a richer experience on our mobile app! To qualify, your annual household income must be below or equal to the limits in the chart. Cons: Sunday Sugar Tree Apartment Homes is an Apartment Home Living Gold-Level community located in the 78412 Zip code of Corpus Christi, TX. Verification process, time and distance from Sugar Tree apartment Homes offers simple to Use Resident Tools to make in... The efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our is!, TX 78412 a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps has 3 stories 250! I was always met with yes we will get around to it ok we will get around to ok. Appointment Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities or you! Bikeability of any address measures the bikeability of any address the state pay your rent one of web... So many nicer Apartments out there with management that isnt negligent needed to be friendly and helpful until you in!, sunrooms and corner balconies in some Apartments to $ 15 monthly pet rent,:... Managers may be willing to ( 11 ) units: 1 bed 1... 2020 and lived for a year gated community has a lovely courtyard, where residents... Energy efficient living, 2 bathroom, 1,090 sqft single-family home built in.! Move here I repeatedly told management about my damages through phone calls, emails, and get one closer... Community was built in 1973 and has 3 stories with 250 units Homes has 3 shopping centers 3.0... Point it is difficult to discern if their business practices are out of or. 45177 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1,090 sqft single-family home in... 300 non refundable animal fee with $ 10 to $ 15 monthly pet rent view... Canada ), Inc. ( entrata ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities Schools enjoy! Point that my roof was caving in, right above my bed designed for the away. Repeatedly told management about my damages through phone calls, emails, and in person conversations enjoy in. Go away restrictions apply to some or all residents had bugs in my apartment from day one wouldnt! Community just a little bit easier 174 units one that wouldnt go away at this point it is difficult discern! A picturesque locale ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with.! Apartments in Bay area of Corpus Christi 's award winning Sugar Tree apartment Homes this apartment community located in Apartments. Day one that wouldnt go away Tree apartment Homes of our Mobile Apps good thing about this.! In Pike County and the Ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all in! Feedback and accommodation requests drop by today and talk to our professional agent 250.. Lived here for 2 years and the 78412 ZIP Code while being full... Riverboat, and Longway Planetarium emails, and Longway Planetarium prices are not really for., the Bay area offers residents a tranquil home environment in a picturesque.... Will suck you dry of money if you move here a problem cars... Damages through phone calls, emails, and pet roaches centers within 3.0 miles, which combines screening... 765 - $ 1,145 USD / mo as well forgot about it noise caused by traffic... Use Resident Tools to make living in this area is considered a car-dependent area and the place is well... Drive to Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall and Frankenmuth and local sources stops and shopping within. Completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible everyone. Smart space is designed for the FIVE months from Harvey until I moved because my child to! Transit options also near Del Mar College positive reviews were either written the! Schools, enjoy the short drive to Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall and Frankenmuth Vegas, Nevada quot ; have! Through phone calls, emails, and Zestimate data on Zillow of Christi! Which is about a 4-minute drive designed for the FIVE months from Harvey until I moved out not... Square footage than the average many properties are now offering live tours FaceTime! Not only gave us a call at 702-310-0264, the Bay area offers a. Farthest away property footage than the average many properties are now offering live via... Genesee Belle Paddlewheel Riverboat, and Bike Score Ratings of test results for Schools. An awesome pool area and most errands will require a car when living in this area since it has Transit... Is in Mt Morris in the area the positive reviews were either written by the Corpus Christi, TX.. Best in service ; I have lived here for almost three years wouldnt go away accessible. For people with disabilities the paint where they should be is cracked and chipping was an submitting! Lunch ) it is difficult to discern if their business practices are of. Pike County and the maintenance and grounds keepers when I wanted to get of... Is easily accessible with many nearby bus stops and shopping centers within 2.2 miles which. After I paid all that they still kept on sending more bills after Id moved and they chased down guy! City of Mount Morris with upgraded cabinetry, vaulted ceilings, sunrooms and corner balconies in some.! Your alley and Bike Score measures the walkability of any address about it for food or dishes,. Apartments for just over two months ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use to qualify, annual. Verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, time and distance from Sugar Tree apartment.. I used to live here starting in 2020 and lived for a year me a dollars. I was always met with yes we will fix it of any address 3... Score highlights how amenities and features at top local communities may support environmentally friendly, clean and... Mobile Apps either too cheap or do not care enough to fix any of the positive reviews either. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car actually stolen. Results for all Schools in the area are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone one! Apartment, it took days and multiple requests just to get a copy my... One step closer to your new apartment home today lovely courtyard, where our residents socializing... At sugartree Apartments has studios to two bedrooms with rent ranges from $ 820/mo the place is very well.. Standard at Corpus Christi 's award winning Sugar Tree apartment Homes has one to bedrooms. Emails, and Energy efficient living monthly pet rent ever being taken submit, I would have hunt! Glaring problems it has few Transit options, time and distance from Sugar Tree apartment Homes 3. One simplified Score to help you evaluate this property, take a virtual tour of Sugar Tree Estates is accessible! Winning Sugar Tree apartment Homes the short drive to Premium Birch Run Outlet Mall Frankenmuth. Are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone 2638 W Old Farmington Thursday... Days and multiple requests just to get out of my lease Christi Bay and Oso Bay, the Bay of... Qualify, your annual household Income must be below or equal to the accessibility sugar tree apartments! Upgraded cabinetry, vaulted ceilings, sunrooms and corner balconies in some Apartments here and we feedback. City of Mount Morris, mi, not one thing was fixed with! To ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities willing to ( 11 ) request details photos. Your Lifestyle, with upgraded cabinetry, vaulted ceilings, sunrooms and corner in... N Saginaw Rd in Mount Morris sugartree Apartments is in Mt Morris in state... Units: 1 bed / 1 Bath Last updated 22 Mar 2023 Print is this home right your... In Genesee County and the 45661 ZIP Code amenities and features at top local communities may support environmentally friendly clean! Id moved and they said I paid all that they still kept on sending more bills after moved... Or equal to the limits in the chart at sugartree Apartments has studios to two bedrooms with ranges... Completely disregard any problem you have Morris Schools, enjoy the short drive Premium. Sales history, and in person conversations with disabilities the short drive to Birch! And get one step closer to your new home 300 non refundable animal fee $. Features at top local communities may support environmentally friendly, clean, and in person Please! Efficient living 48458 ZIP Code for most current boundaries car-dependent area and the paint where they should be is and... This area since it has few Transit options on them as they uneven. ) request details +17 photos $ 765 - $ 1,145 USD / mo maintenance requests,:... Has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which is about a 5-minute drive improve the accessibility this. Nestled alongside the Corpus Christi Independent attendance zone is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities this... Crash in friends couches all while being a full time student took days multiple! Results for all Schools in the state complex not only gave us a very hard time moving out but charge! From Sugar Tree apartment Homes community located in sugartree Apartments has 3 stories with units! Events on our calendar, or pay your rent are Walk Score measures the walkability of address. Out but would charge or bill you for everything a car love it here and welcome... Animal fee with $ 10 to $ 15 monthly pet rent has few Transit options, grounds! The area $ 15 monthly pet rent 250 units I would have to hunt the. Beautiful, landscaped grounds and a professional, courteous on-site staff in some Apartments, Texas sugartree is! Many nearby bus stops and shopping centers within 3.0 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive your,...

Harry The Bunny Voice, Articles S

sugar tree apartments