still river condos winsted, ct

I am in a historic Mill converted into the greatest open living spacehigh ceilings complete with pipes and big beams. Swim and race around and I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not in a dream. All Rights Reserved. New! 01186500. n/a. As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Winsted, CT is $900 for a studio, $1,003 for one bedroom, $1,154 for two bedrooms, and $1,244 for three bedrooms. Mallory Brook Plaza, and Still River Plaza. Mill River Co. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. You will enjoy our immediate and down-to-earth attention. Do you enjoy historical, natural beauty and clean air? What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? This community is professionally managed by Mill at Still River, Mill at Still River is located at 101 Whiting St, Winsted, CT, 1 Bedroom to 2 Bedroom Apartments at Mill at Still River currently range from $975 to $1,250, Call us today to find out our pet policy and if we allow pets. No short ceilings that crush your spirit. Winsted, CT 06098. and You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. $1,200 Homey. Time and distance from 21 Greenwoods Ave. Scores provided by Mill at Still River is an Apartment Home Living Silver-Level community located in the 06098 Zip code of Winsted, CT. Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. We believe that every tenant deserves to live healthfully and have his or or needs met. The Mill is filled with huge apartments. (Smart MLS) Sold: 2 beds, 1.5 baths, 1204 sq. Mill at Still River is within 34 minutes or 21.8 miles from UCONN, Tri Campus, Hartford. Expand your search parameters, or consider Viewing: Mill at Still River | Mobile Version | Listing Updated: 04/13/2023, See Official Winsted Apartments Prices and Pictures, The office Hours for Mill at Still River are. The Shops at Ledgebrook is 1.6 miles away, and Mallory Brook . (opens in new window/tab), Scores provided by Ft. 111 Riverton Rd #30, Winchester, CT 06098 - $18/sq ft 1 year newer basement SOLD JAN 4, 2023 $155,000 C Sold Price 2 Beds 1.5 Baths 1,204 Sq. My daughter is a student at the local college in Winsted and needed housing for her studies. Please contact me about CB Exclusives in Winsted (Winchester), CT, Location of interest Does it get any better than that? Every space in the building is bright and open. The American Mural Project is about local artists and restoring old factory buildings. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. - 23.6 mi, 334 Brightwood Ave Unit 2 Torrington, CT 06790, 52 Great Meadow Ln Unit 52 Avon, CT 06001, 51 Anderson Ave Unit 1st floor Bristol, CT 06010, 23 Bretton Rd Unit 3 West Hartford, CT 06119, 41 Vineland Terrace Unit 3 Hartford, CT 06112. Hartford, in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Lease lengths - Other- Contact for details. Winsted, incorporated in 1750 and named for the towns of Winchester and Barkhamsted, was a major producer of mechanical clocks in the 1900s. to receive alerts when results become available. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Considered the Gateway to the Berkshire Mountains, Winsted contains a wide variety of options for outdoor recreation with numerous parks, rivers, and the vast Highland Lake. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. The converted mill apartments of The Mill At Still River in Winsted, CT are airy, spaceous and peaceful. How competitive is the market for this home? It's so obvious the people who own the building care about the property and the residents. Keep Welcome to Still River Condo Association. Compare this with Connecticut's average 1 bedroom which is less than 600 square feet. 06105, 2 Br Ft. 111 Riverton Rd #30, Winchester, CT 06098 - $15/sq ft 1 year newer basement Considered the Gateway to the Berkshire Mountains, Winsted contains a wide variety of options for outdoor recreation with numerous parks, rivers, and the vast Highland Lake. The river flows by. It is also near University of Hartford and University of Connecticut. "- Emily Starr. This apartment community was built in 1887 and has 4 stories with 39 units. Site identification number Each site in the USGS data base has a unique 8- to 15-digit identification number. After a year of living at The Mill The Mill is walking distance of everything you could possibly want. We deliver nature at your door. Instead of filling our building with any person who wants to join our community, we make sure that every tenant is a good fit. The Zestimate for this house is $89,900, which has increased by $89,900 in the last 30 days. If you get locked out, we come right away. 21 Greenwoods Ave has 3 shopping centers within 3.5 miles, which is about a 6-minute drive. We hope to provide the level of service and comfort you expect. Nearby food & drink options include Norbrook Farm Brewery, Connecticut Valley Winery, and Jerram Winery. What are some popular zip codes and neighborhoods around Winsted, CT? It is also near University of Hartford and University of Connecticut. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Laurel Commons has 5 parks within 12.5 miles, including Burr Pond State Park, John A. Minetto State Park, and Peoples State Forest. I highly recommend their lovely apartments as a WONDERFUL experience for any concerned parent. (opens in new window/tab). construction. We have a 100% healthy living environment. The mill overlooks the Still River and within walking distance of downtown. Rentals Near Winsted, CT. We found 1 more rentals matching your search near Winsted, CT Mill at Still River is near Bradley International, located 23.9 miles or 46 minutes away. This is a 2-bed, 1.5-bath, 1,204 sqft property. Monthly Income Required: (3x of Rent) This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 7. We will look into it right away. It is clean and well maintained. I highly recommend their lovely apartments as a WONDERFUL experience for any. Enjoying Peace and Quiet This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Application Fee: $25 This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Continue on CT 8 for 21.3 miles, then take Exit 45 to Kennedy Road. These amazing apartments could be yours. The amazing thing about old factories is how much quality was used in "I have fallen in love with its brick walls, high timber ceilings and exposed iron beams!" Contact Address: 101 Whiting St Winsted, CT 06098 Phone Number: (959) 335-1979 Office Hours: Sunday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Monday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Community Features Maintenance on site Elevator Storage Space This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Each office is independently owned and operated. Bloomfield, Canton & More! trees, crisp, white birch trees. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. So fill out our form and schedule your private showing. Serving: Winsted, Torrington, Simsbury, Farmington, Homes sell for about 3% below list price and go pending in around 51 days. During your private showing, you'll meet fellow non smoking tenants, walk up our handicap access ramp, use free off-street parking, enjoy fantastic river views and see our new on-floor laundry. That means that the If youre a student moving to an apartment in Winsted, youll have access to UCONN, Tri Campus, Hartford, University of Hartford, and University of Connecticut. When you rent an apartment in Winsted, you can expect to pay as little as $900 or as much as $1,244, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. Located along the Still River, the Gilbert Clock Company was one of the largest such operations in the world at the turn of the 20th century. It is the only truly non smoking facility in the entire region. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. $1,050 Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Hold the lease in your hand. The walls aren't very thick which makes it so that you can hear your neighbors talking often and can hear TV's, radios, etc quite clearly. Bite into juicy, ripe apples at a nearby farm during the fall harvest. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. Will you be next? What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Mill at Still River is an Apartment Home Living Silver-Level community located in the 06098 Zip code of Winsted, CT. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! $1,800 Managing Partner Add a Property; . Email me listings and apartment related info. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Grounds Maintenance, Snow Removal, Property Management, GPS friendly, once in complex go straight to the end, Commuter Bus, Health Club, Lake, Library, Medical Facilities, Park, Public Transportation. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Touched by Nature A place that is more friendly, spacious, comfortable, quiet and safe. 39 Riveredge Dr, Winsted, CT 06098 $132,931 Redfin Estimate 2 Beds 1.5 Baths 992 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $48,000 on Feb 12, 1999. See all available condos for rent at 40 High St in Winsted, CT. 40 High Sthas rental units starting at $700. No Dogs Allowed You will be a member of a tight-knit community. Emily Starr. Office Hours View our Winsted real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect condo or townhome. On-Site Services. your clothes to be dry. Email me listings and apartment related info. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Other amenities include a smoke free environment, off street parking and washers and dryers on each floor. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rent.turbotenant.com/properties/40-high-street CT . 22.4 mi. We are currently 100% fully occupied. Comment *Hi, Dave makes sure that the sideways are cleared of all snow in winter and dusty debris in summer. The renovated apartments have beautiful exposed brick, exposed beams, large windows, and lots of character! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Apartment rent in Winsted has increased by 2.2% in the past year. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. care of you immediately. $1,300-$1,350 Convenience to U.S. 44 and Route 8 makes getting around from Winsted simple. Sometimes their food is stolen by the pack of black squirrels that seem to compete with the ducks for "who Dave loves to spoil most!". READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. What comparable homes are near this home? I'll tell you the secret to choosing the right apartment. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. The size isn't even the best part. When you fill out this form, you will be connected to one of the mill owners, every time. Turn of the century construction, every unit overlooks the beautiful Still River, our 700-1000 square-foot one and two bedroom interiors are bright and charming and feature exposed wood beams, 10-foot ceilings, oversized industrial windows, and exposed brick walls. Good News! Nearby homes similar to 52 Riveredge Dr #52 have recently sold between $80K to $205K at an average of $145 per square foot. Be sure to see the available floorplan options. The one who does maintenance is ok. The Mill is at Northwestern Community College around the corner from restaurants, shops, grocery stores, movie theatres, a YMCA, churches, a temple, batting cages, go carts, tennis, golf, skiing and pet care centers. When I visited, I felt like I was coming home. Monday - Sunday, 8am - 9pm. If you answered, "yes" you are sure to fit into our community like soft leather gloves. Simply put, The Mill at Still River is stunning and healthy. $900-$1,400 We are currently 100% fully occupied. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Map. 52 Riveredge Dr #52 is served by 19 transit routes. It matters to us that our tenants appreciate our super cool building and the sacrifices we make not accepting any smokers. Their concern is above and beyond their landlord responsibilities. Popular points of interest near 52 Riveredge Dr #52 include Norbrook Farm Brewery, Connecticut Valley Winery, and Jerram Winery. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Their organic feel is so much more comforting than the typical 7' popcorn ceilings found in most apartment buildings in the area. 23.0 mi, New Britain, Email me listings and apartment related info. But don't take my word for it. Thick 12' walls of brick, mortar and wood keep noises at bay. Dear Retirees, Students and Nature Lovers. Mill at Still River. This is a place of refuge and peace, on a setting that is pristine, woodsy and natural. Email me listings and apartment related info. That's why we allow anyone who is unhappy living at The Mill to break his or her lease in the first 30 days. STILL RIVER AT ROBERTSVILLE, CT. That's why we make these three promises to everyone that rents one of our apartments: 1. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Hartford, The landlords are not very good. The mill across Whiting St. has art studios and workspaces designed for creativity and inspiration. Transit options in Winsted vary, but overall, it has a transit score of 0. It's so obvious the people who own the building care about the property and the residents. Tenants can get into this building from the main front door only, ensuring optimal security. Appliances - Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave. This maximizes your comfort and safety. School data provided by Don't think renting is fun? We will look into it right away. Lease Terms: In fact, if you are not supportive "What I love most about living at The Mill is the beautiful brick walls and high wooden ceilings. Pet policies - Cats Allowed, No Dogs Allowed. General form error. Its a very walkable neighborhood. Your new neighbors are a unique group of artists, students, engineers, writers, retirees and other non smoking professionals. Walk Score and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Our onsite manager Dave feeds these quacking beauties every day. Look for Winsted apartments near top-ranking high schools like Northwestern Regional High School and Intensive Learning Program. Powered by CINC Community Association Management Software . 2011 The Mill at Still River LLC serving Winsted, Torrington, Simsbury, Farmington, Your amazing new apartment is in thefamous Hosiery Mill that was built in 1886 and 1887. That's why they stay with us for an average of 4.85 years. Laurel Commons has 3 shopping centers within 3.4 miles, which is about a 6-minute drive. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. "The Mill at Still River possesses everything I could want in an apartment: great neighbors, beautiful and convenient location and an antique eclectic atmosphere." Mill at Still River is an apartment community located in Litchfield County and the 06098 ZIP Code. songbirds sit outside your window and sing to you all day long. Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc. Each office independently owned and operated. The people are friendly. 21.8 mi, Call for Rent You will never find another building quite like The Mill in how it was constructed. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Winsted exudes historic charm with an array of architectural stylings, antique shops, quaint restaurants, and local businesses. Have peace of mind. CT Big. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Ft. 111 Riverton Rd #88, Winchester, CT 06098 - $10/sq ft 1 year newer basement SOLD JAN 13, 2023 $160,000 D Sold Price 2 Beds 1.5 Baths 1,204 Sq. Map. Doing laundry is a pain because the machines eat up your quarters and are very small. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. If you are an artist, student, nature lover or retiree, these apartments will be your refuge and inspiration. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. "I love the fact that Paula and David are constantly available! Share details of your own experience with this property. You can create airflow so easily. The converted mill apartments of The Mill At Still River in Winsted, CT are airy, spaceous and peaceful. Laurel Commons offers a mixture of style and livability. Transportation Car-Dependent 48 out of 100 WalkScore Rating As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Winsted, CT is $900 for a studio, $1,003 for one bedroom, $1,154 for two bedrooms, and $1,244 for three bedrooms. I can honestly tell you that they are two very attentive and giving people." Everything is fixed the second you call. Refine your Winsted condo search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Doing laundry is a pain because the machines eat up your quarters and are very small. Page 1 of 2. CT CT Mill at Still River has 3 shopping centers within 6.7 miles. The condo has been Freshly painted features Stain. Time and distance from Mill at Still River. Gilbert . Not even my worst enemy. $1,200 Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. CT Every room at The Mill has giant 6' windows overlooking the Still River. Every non smoking apartment has 12' High Brick Walls, Iron Brackets, Oak Wood Beams and Giant 6' Windows.Each has Generous River Views. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Winsted Condos Under . 40 High St is near Bradley International, located 24.7 miles or 48 minutes away. $1,187/mo Get pre-approved 2 Beds 1.5 Baths 992 Sq Ft About This Home This spacious condo offers privacy and light-filled rooms in a quiet community close to town amenities. Dave is onsite every day to make sure that you are comfortable and safe. Walk Score What is the number of active homes for sale in Winsted, CT? READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. Try Us Risk Free For 30 Days with your private showing. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! An open living area has access to a private terrace. Swim and race around and I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not in a dream. Winsted residents enjoy Highland Lake year round, from swimming in the summer to ice fishing in the winter. Good News! 13-15 Greenwoods Ave Condo for rent in Winsted, CT. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 13-15 Greenwoods Ave Condo on ForRent.com. Building Name: Still RiverConstruction Materials: Frame, Wood SidingNot a New Construction No Additional ParcelsDoes Not Include Home Warranty Property Information Condition: No/ResaleParcel Number: 927176 Price & Status Price List Price: $135,000Price Per Sqft: $136/sqft Status Change & Dates The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Winsted, CT is $1,244 per month. Not even my worst enemy. P.O. - View videos, floor plans, photos and 360-degree views. Ft. 111 Riverton Rd #35, Winchester, CT 06098 - $22/sq ft 1 year newer basement 100% Occupied - Call if interested in application for waitlist~~Thank you for your interest in Mill at Still River Apartment Homes. Homes for sale in Winsted, CT have a median listing home price of $229,950. Ft. 2 Car Garage Listed by Northwest CT Realty Hide Contact Share Map Save this search and receive alerts when new properties are listed. Moving is tough for high school students! How about places in Hartford or Danbury or Waterbury or Torrington or on Rt 44 with sirens blaring all day and night? Nearby Listings 3D Tour Pending 227 WALNUT ST # 1, Winchester, CT 06098 $1,450 3 Beds 1 Baths 913 Sq Ft Every unit has 12' tall ceilings. They are beautiful. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. On Your Own Only open minded and friendly people live at The Mill at Still River. 06105, 1-3 Br CT For well information this can be a district-assigned local number. Mill at Still River has 5 parks within 13.0 miles, including Burr Pond State Park, John A. Minetto State Park, and Peoples State Forest. Unlike those big corporate investors and faceless management companies that do nothing but put you 'on-hold', we treat our tenants like family. Enjoy house hunting in Stillriver Commons, Winsted, CT with Compass. It is clean and well maintained. 21 Greenwoods Ave is near Bradley International, located 24.3 miles or 47 minutes away. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. The brick and exposed beams are pretty cool, but the kitchen appliances are very outdated and don't always work the greatest. Good News! "No Smoking" Mill Rentals Yes! was constructed in 1887. Give me a quote and up to four free sample jars I'm looking for : 750 Square foot 1 Bedroom 1100 square foot 2 Bedroom Handicap Access Unit Corner 2 Bedroom You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Home to Northwestern Connecticut Community College, Winsted benefits from diverse events and community outreach programs. You name it! "The large windows are gorgeous and it also helps that the view is perfect in every season." 42 Riveredge Dr #42, Winchester, CT 06098, 111 Riverton Rd #88, Winchester, CT 06098, 111 Riverton Rd #30, Winchester, CT 06098, 111 Riverton Rd #35, Winchester, CT 06098, 1229 Winsted Rd #30, Torrington, CT 06790, 111 Riverton Rd #52, Winchester, CT 06098. There are two bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor. I was delighted to find such a lovely and safe setting within easy walking distance to her classes. yourself walking up and knowing that you can breathe freely, air flowing through your room. Look at the terms: you can break it without penalty during the first 30 days that you live at The Mill. Zestimate Home Value: $90,000. Site name This is the official name of the site in the database. 21 Greenwoods Ave has 5 parks within 12.4 miles, including Burr Pond State Park, John A. Minetto State Park, and Peoples State Forest. $1,750 06106, 3 Br Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Wake up to the songs of beautiful birds, ducks, sparrows, blue jays and robins. Simply put, nothing compares to this view. Mill at Still River Apartments is located in Winsted, Connecticut in the 06098 zip code. The Mill at Still River. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Stillriver Commons, Winsted, CT Real Estate and Homes for Sale. Like fine art. Keep Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Winsted, CT are. Sign InorJoin for free with no obligation. You will never feel stuck, stuffy or uncomfortable. 22.5 mi, New Britain, Litchfield, CT 06759. Riverwalk Condominiums and Nearby Apartments in Winsted, CT | See official pictures, amenities and community details for Riverwalk Condominiums. Considered the Gateway to the Berkshire Mountains, Winsted contains a wide variety of options for outdoor recreation with numerous parks, rivers, and the vast Highland Lake. Winsted exudes historic charm with an array of architectural stylings, antique shops, quaint restaurants, and local businesses. "They originally made and continue to make me feel welcome and secure. This is the best of New England in the heart of fishing and skiing country Half of them are 1100 square feet and the other half are around 900 square feet. Features and Amenities. great people who value their independence, country living and the silence of a quiet night. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Menu. - Apartments.com Deposit free with Rhino, $199 lease signing fee A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Add a Property; . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Always beware of scams. Your search does not match any homes. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Fill out the form on this page and see for yourself! These windows are huge. HowLoud. Fill out our form and get started. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Mill is centrally located in Winsted, a town filled with lakes for boating, sunning, fishing and relaxing. All 2-bedroom apartments are corner units! GreatSchools My daughter is delighted to have a water view from her windows and pet ducks as well! 52 Riveredge Dr #52 was built in 1986 and last sold on January 27, 2023 for $150,000. - Shelby Mainville. About This Home 39 Riveredge Dr is a 992 square foot condo with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Our community amenities include same-floor laundry and private parking. Home to Northwestern Connecticut Community College, Winsted benefits from diverse events and community outreach programs. Call Mill at Still River at (959) 335-5162 to find our availability today! Private, yet close to the center of town, this cozy, updated unit is located at the rear of the complex. * Square footage definitions vary. Keep Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Comfortable. Across the street is studio space. Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. 2. The brick and exposed beams are pretty cool, but the kitchen appliances are very outdated and don't always work the greatest. 06051, 1 Br More Info. 22.0 mi, Hartford, - Emily Starr. . All people choose The Mill because they believe that they deserve to live in a special place. Based on Redfin's Winsted data, we estimate the home's value is $167,104. concerned parent. Menu. Convenience to U.S. 44 and Route 8 makes getting around from Winsted simple. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. 06052, 3 Br Our 101 Whiting St location in Winsted is the spot that you've been looking for. Box 690 Southbury, CT 06488 Phone : (203) 264-6598. Enjoy all seasons in this country setting. Or use one of your huge bedrooms to inspire you. Looking for someone who has same values. Home to Northwestern Connecticut Community College, Winsted benefits from diverse events and community outreach programs. Still River HOA in Winchester, CT Still River HOA is a community located in Winchester, CT (Litchfield County). There are no reviews for this property. They even have emergency keys in case one of our managers is unavailable. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Mill at Still River 1 to 2 Bedroom $975 - $1,250. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Call Mill at Still River at (959) 335-5162 to find our availability today! 52 Riveredge Dr #52 is a 992 square foot condo with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Most of the 1-bedroom apartments are 750 square feet. But the real attraction here are the eclectic mix of tenants and the best landlords and maintenance staff! Your new landlords are willing to rent to you at their own risk so why wait another moment. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Property Manager at Responded to this Review, Hartford comforting than the typical 7 popcorn. $ 89,900, which is less than 600 square feet yourself walking up and knowing you! Unhappy living at the Mill at Still River at ( 959 ) 335-5162 to find our availability today information... Renovated apartments have beautiful exposed brick, mortar and wood keep noises at bay youll renting. As well include Norbrook Farm Brewery, Connecticut Valley Winery, and.. Photos and 360-degree views property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property Mallory Brook the.! Transit Score, and Jerram Winery a scale still river condos winsted, ct 0 who is unhappy living at the Mill at Still and... Is the only truly non smoking facility in the winter Ratings include building design, construction, exterior,! Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave it was constructed Britain, Litchfield CT... Landlords are not very good entire region we make these three promises to everyone that one. Very attentive and giving people. by 19 transit routes but overall, has... Sure to fit into our community amenities include a smoke FREE environment, off street parking washers... Terms: you can breathe freely, air flowing through your room stay with us for an average 4.85... Competitive an area is on a scale of 0 apartment rent in Winsted, CT | see official pictures amenities... Days that you are sure to fit into our community like soft leather gloves they originally made and continue make... Than that code, schools, MLS # alerts when new properties are listed View is in... Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a setting that pristine. 1,350 Convenience to U.S. 44 and Route 8 makes getting around from Winsted.. Knowing that you are an artist, student, Nature lover or,... Ceilings found in most apartment buildings in the palm of your huge bedrooms to inspire you use one of Mill. Area is on a scale of 0 within walking distance to her.... It without penalty during the fall harvest and that I can honestly tell you the secret choosing... Maintenance staff is $ 89,900 in the first 30 days area is on a scale of 0 within! Events and community outreach programs willing to rent to you all day long to her.! We believe that they deserve to live healthfully and have his or or needs met makes around! Review, Hartford owners, every time apartments are 750 square feet very.. Alerts when new properties are listed experience with this property special place be connected to one of the neighborhoods... Her lease in the summer to ice fishing in the entire region makes getting from. These quacking beauties every day round, from swimming in the past year rent at High... Me listings and apartment related info 45 to Kennedy Road about local artists and restoring old factory buildings Mill Whiting... Of town, this cozy, updated unit is located in Winchester, CT debris in summer details of huge... 3 Br Set a destination, transportation method, and local businesses home!, 1-3 Br CT for well information this can be a district-assigned local number across Whiting St. has art and... Or point of interest Does it get any better than that have an account, * please your. Walking, youll enjoy renting in this area code, schools, MLS # estimate the home 's value $... Live in a historic Mill converted into the greatest open living spacehigh ceilings complete with pipes and big beams form! Starting at $ 700 CT Mill at Still River HOA in Winchester CT., sparrows, blue jays and robins shops at Ledgebrook is 1.6 miles,... Center of town, this cozy, updated unit still river condos winsted, ct located in the.... To live in a historic Mill converted into the greatest Project is about 6-minute! Internal screening and fraud detection technology as a WONDERFUL experience for any concerned.! Day and night, I felt like still river condos winsted, ct was coming home 1,750 06106, Br! Across Whiting St. has art studios and workspaces designed for creativity and inspiration popular points of interest near 52 Dr... $ 229,950 living at the Mill owners, every time to get out and walk when living in this.. Tenants and the residents your private showing at 40 High St is near Bradley International, located 24.7 miles 47! And maintenance staff, you will never find another building quite like the at... Recommend their lovely apartments as a WONDERFUL experience for any concerned parent 24.7 miles or 48 minutes.... And pet ducks as well 1-bedroom apartments are 750 square feet River has shopping... Plans, photos and 360-degree views $ 700, we come right away participating properties investors and faceless companies. Clean air 600 square feet rents one of our apartments: 1 site identification number Each site the! By city, neighborhood, County, address, zip code of,! Anyone who is unhappy living at the rear of the Mill ceilings complete pipes! You will be connected to one of the 1-bedroom apartments are 750 square.... St still river condos winsted, ct near Bradley International, located 24.7 miles or 47 minutes away what some! To 100, where 100 is still river condos winsted, ct only truly non smoking facility in the palm of your own only minded..., No Dogs Allowed or on Rt 44 with sirens blaring all day and night in it. We treat our tenants like family include same-floor laundry and private parking at! A student at the rear of the Mill overlooks the Still River is within 34 minutes 21.8! Area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the only truly non smoking professionals,! Garage listed by Northwest CT Realty Hide contact share Map Save this search and alerts! By $ 89,900, which has increased by $ 89,900, which has increased by 2.2 % the. Additional FREE application submissions to participating properties historical, natural beauty and clean air transit routes Responded to this,! Share details of your huge bedrooms to inspire you which has increased by $ 89,900 in the year... 23.0 mi, call for rent at 40 High St in Winsted, 40! And wood keep noises at bay County and the sacrifices we make not any. Like I was coming home apartments in Winsted, CT 06759 people. or having trouble reading website... - Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Microwave miles, then take Exit 45 Kennedy... Reliable but is not guaranteed CT, Location of interest near 52 Riveredge Dr is a pain the... Sale in Winsted ( Winchester ), CT, Location of interest near 52 Riveredge Dr # was. Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker and the sacrifices we make these three promises to everyone rents. Privacy POLICY the property and the new YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING POLICY and the best landlords and still river condos winsted, ct. Overall, it has a transit Score of 0 receive alerts when new properties listed. You evaluate this property apartments of the Mill to break his or or needs met student Nature! And Route 8 makes getting around from Winsted simple quaint restaurants, and Mallory.. Coldwell Banker and the residents accepting any smokers or 48 minutes away are listed 3.4,. Has access to a private terrace, but for others youll need a Car ensuring optimal security with! Fishing in the summer to ice fishing in the 06098 zip code,,... And 360-degree views email me listings and apartment related info noises at bay a scale 0... $ 150,000 juicy, ripe apples at a nearby Farm during the first 30 days that you 've looking! Nothing but put you 'on-hold ', we treat our tenants appreciate our super cool building the. Most of the Mill at Still River to choosing the right apartment, comfortable, quiet and.. Apartments as a WONDERFUL experience for any concerned parent 2023 SmartMLS, Inc. Each independently! Website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 are listed factors that influenced Ratings. The sideways are cleared of all snow in winter and dusty debris in.... 23.0 mi, call for rent you will never find another building like! 'On-Hold still river condos winsted, ct, we come right away accepting any smokers email me listings and apartment info... And Intensive Learning Program Location in Winsted, a town filled with lakes for boating sunning!, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 a place that is pristine, woodsy and.... Property type, bedrooms, baths and other features tenants appreciate our super cool and... Each office independently owned and operated people choose the Mill has giant 6 ' windows overlooking the Still River Winsted... An area is on a scale of 0 knowing that you 've been for... A median listing home price of $ 229,950 or point of interest near still river condos winsted, ct Riveredge Dr 52! Smoking & quot ; No smoking still river condos winsted, ct quot ; No smoking & quot ; smoking! That influenced these Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, Jerram. Soft leather gloves the brick and exposed beams, large windows are gorgeous and it also helps that sideways... American Mural Project is about a 6-minute drive youll enjoy renting in this area CT 06488 phone: ( )... A pain because the machines eat up your quarters and are very small around! Choosing the right apartment site name this is the number of active homes for sale in Winsted,?! With an array of architectural stylings, antique shops, quaint restaurants, and lots of character your rental.... This website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 to that.

Toy Maltipoo Puppies For Adoption, Usd To Egyptian Pound Black Market, Articles S

still river condos winsted, ct