stephanie morton and tia porter

Cleburne Family Medicine Associates Joshua. Don't knowingly lie about anyone The trooper decided to end the pursuit because of heavy northbound traffic, VSP said. "Due to lighter traffic, this trooper attempted to initiate a traffic stop, but the Dodge again refused to stop and accelerated north on I-95. ForeverMissed does not work properly without JavaScript functionality of your browser. Accident Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021. The crash forced Kenneth Crosby's truck off the highway and over the guardrail. When troopers tried to stop the vehicle, the driver of the Dodge Avenger left I-95 for the Express Lanes, which were switched for southbound traffic only. No telling how many other people would have been affected," Feldman said. "What happened to Ken saved a lot of other people. At mile marker 155, just outside of Dale City, the Dodge Avenger struck a southbound Ford Ranger pickup truck in a head-on collision, authorities said. The passenger of the Dodge was ejected from the vehicle, police say. The Avenger then caught fire. The driver of the Ford truck, 61-year-old Kenneth E. Crosby Jr., also died at the scene. The driver of the Volkswagen, a 37-year-old Stafford man, and two juvenilepassengers, were all treated at the scene for minor injuries. At 4:30 p.m. Thursday, a Virginia State trooper attempted to stop a 2008 Dodge Avenger that was speeding northbound on I-95 in Spotsylvania County. All four people who were injured were wearing seat belts. Lt. Col. Kenneth Crosby, Jr. was southbound in the express lanes less than a mile from his exit on I-95 Thursday afternoon when a driver allegedly fleeing state troopers broke through the barrier arms blocking northbound traffic and plowed into him head-on. An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. Morton was driving a Dodge Avenger registered to Thomas H. Morton, Jr., 73, of Richmond, Geller said in an email Friday. "She just zipped on there and he had nowhere to go," Feldman said. The trooper tried to pull over the driver but she refused to stop. Authorities said Porter was not wearing a seatbelt. Thank you for reading! High around 70F. They have also lived in Indianapolis, IN and Fountaintown, IN. She was thrown from the car and also died at the scene. A photo from police shows horrific wreckage on the busy highway. STEPHANIE NOEL MORTON MD 80 S MAIN ST WINSTED, CT ZIP 06098 Phone: (860) 738-3398 Secondary Locations 111 Brewster St # STB Pawtucket, RI 02860 (401) 729-2206 Location Map PECOS Enrollment and Medicare Participation Status What is PECOS? She will be missed. The crash occurred when a sedan drove the wrong way on the Express Lanes after a police chase, according to Virginia State Police. ForeverMissed does not work properly without JavaScript functionality of your browser. Subscribe to get notified about new additions to this memorial. He was picking up his retirement papers and was in the parking lot when the plane hit the building, his friend and neighbor Mike Feldman said Friday. Error! The Avenger then caught fire. I am equipped to serve any population but have expertise with adults that present with substance abuse and Please take a moment to share your experience with this service and ideas for improvement! Than come back to ForeverMissed and reload this page. She was 46. Three people died in the crash. PeopleFinders is the best people search for contact info and verifying people you meet online. Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Tia Porter was a passenger in the Dodge Avenger. The driver of the Volkswagen, a 37-year-old man from Stafford, was treated at the scene for minor injuries. The Dodge Avenger sped away using the highway's left shoulder. Four other people were treated for minor injuries. Stephanie T. Morton, of Richmond, was the driver, police said. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. The Dodge Avenger sped away using the highway's left shoulder. Lives in: Jacksonville, FL. Wreckage at the scene of a four-vehicle, wrong-way crash in the Interstate 95 Express Lanes that claimed three lives Thursday, March 18. Stephanie Morton, who was driving the Dodge Avenger, died at the scene. Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne. Four other people involved in the crash were treated for their non-life-threatening injuries. Subscribe The investigation into the circumstances surrounding the crash remained on-going Friday. The driver and passengers of the Volkswagen, a 37-year-old man from Stafford and two juveniles, were treated at the scene for minor injuries. Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. Tia was a sweet and kind person who was taken from us too soon. Injured people need appropriate medial treatment, but they also need to have their civil and legal rights protected. 8News spoke with Robert Peters of Richmond who saw the moments right after the crash. WebThis online memorial is dedicated to Tia O Porter. WebStephanie is a resident of 2500 Whispering Palms Loops, Chula Vista, CA 91915-1402. Please return to the subscription page to purchase one of our offers. View Details. After two minutes, the trooper stopped the chase because of heavy traffic on I-95. WebFind Tia Porter in Virginia - phone, address, email, public records. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Share Save Overview Locations Ratings 2 Insurance About Me Hospitals Brought to you by and on staff at Locations 1 + Leaflet | OpenStreetMap contributors Use the 'Report' link on accounts, the history behind an article. Their Dodge was destroyed in the fire, along with any evidence, Geller said, that might explain why she did it. DUMFRIES, Va. Ken Crosby texted his wife at 4:30 p.m. when he left the Pentagon. RELATED: Driver arrested after high-speed police chase turned crash in Virginia. It occurred in Prince William County. They have also lived in Shepherd, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI. The driver of the Hyundai, a 23-year-old woman from South Carolina, suffered minor injuries in the crash. The incident began with a police pursuit in Spotsylvania County around 4:30 p.m., police say, where a Dodge Avenger was traveling at high speed on I-95 north. Related To Larry Porter, Jannie Porter, Leonard Porter, Arthur Porter, John VSP said the incident started around 4:33 p.m. when a state trooper attempted to stop a 2008 Dodge Avenger traveling north on I-95 at 80 mph in a posted 65 mph zone in Spotsylvania County. The Dodge refused to stop for police, and the trooper began a pursuit, according to a state police news release. Chevy Chase, MD 20815. WebDr. "Its a loss for our street community and a loss for the greater community," Feldman said. There was an error processing your request. Morton had an outstanding warrant for her arrest on the date of the fatal crash, Thursday, March 18, according to Corinne Geller, spokeswoman for the Virginia State Police. Welcome! Morton had been charged with driving without a license at least five times since 2017, court records show. But neighbors said he died a hero. Good good riddance. "It broke through three of the lighted Express Lanes gates at the entry as it headed north into the lanes that were switched for southbound traffic only. Get breaking news and daily headlines delivered to your email inbox by signing up here. 3517 SW Wilshire Blvd, Joshua, TX, 76058 . This was supposed to be a happy day. RELATED: Express Lanes traffic, toll prices drop amid coronavirus outbreak. Join Facebook to connect with Stephanie Morton and others you may know. The allowed date range for this post is between March 4 and Today. All were wearing seatbelts. Then, a Hyundai Tucson and a Volkswagen Atlas crashed into the Dodge Avenger, as well. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Promotional Rates were found for your code. Phone 860.738.5940; Call for Appointment Suggest an Edit; Location Information. A 23-year-old woman in WTOP.com | Alexa | Google Home | WTOP App | 103.5 FM, Woodbridge man accused of unlawful video recording in bathroom of golf club, Toddler revived with Narcan after overdose in Manassas Park, I-95 shootout suspect charged with abduction, Grand jury declines to indict Fairfax Co. officer in deadly shooting of unarmed man near Tysons mall. Join Facebook to connect with Stephanie Morton and others you may know. Police said a 23-year-old woman was injured in the third vehicle that struck the Dodge, and a 37-year-old man and two children were in the fourth vehicle involved. After two minutes, the trooper stopped the chase because of heavy traffic on I-95. Then, a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas collided with the Dodge, causing the Dodge to catch fire. WebAlso known as Arlonda Porter, T Porter, Tiffany Arlonda Morton, Tia Porter Includes Address (17) Phone (16) Email (8) See Results Statistics for all 20 Tia Morton results: 44 yrs Partly cloudy. Douglas Mortonspent some time in this place. Crosby was on his way home from work as a civilian employee of the Marine Corps when he was killed in the crash Thursday, his only daughter said. The car drove through three lighted gates at the entry of the Express Lanes. The sedan's occupants, Stephanie Morton and Tia Porter of Richmond, died in the crash. Crosby, Stephanie T. Morton, her 26-year-old passenger, Tia O. Porter, also of Richmond, all died at the scene of the crash, Geller said in a March 18 news release. The Dodge did not stop and a police chase started. n/a Average office wait time. A Virginia man was killed, and two other adults and two children were hurt, when a driver fleeing from police on I-95 crashed through express lane gates into oncoming traffic on Thursday, police say. Print or E-Edition subscriptions please enter here to gain access. Stephanie T. Morton, of Richmond, was the driver, police said. Whos Hiring In The Dale City Area: This Weeks Newest Job Openings, Dale City Area Prospective Homeowners: See 5 New Houses For Sale, Dale City Area Pets Up For Adoption: Dogs, Guinea Pigs, More, Prince William County Government: Pinwheels Planted, April Proclaimed As Child Abuse Prevention Month. We hope that you enjoy our free content. She was thrown from the car and also died at the scene. All rights reserved, 3 Killed in Fiery Crash Involving Car Traveling Wrong Way on I-95 Express Lanes, New Capitol Riot Videos Released as FBI Seeks Tips on 10 Worst Attackers of Police Officers, Watch News4: Live and Replays on NBC4 App, Peacock, Roku, Samsung TV Plus & Xumo Play, First Responders Use Narcan to Save 2-Year-Old Boy in Virginia, Unthinkable Tragedy': Missing Girl Found Dead in Charles County, Metro Considering Platform Screen Doors to Protect Riders, Police Release Video of Suspects in Death of Virginia Woman Found Shot in Car. The Dodge made a head-on collision with a Ford pickup truck traveling south, forcing the truck over a guardrail. At 4:30 p.m. Thursday, a Virginia State trooper attempted to stop a 2008 Dodge Avenger that was speeding northbound on I-95 in Spotsylvania County. Kenneth Crosby, the driver of the Ford pickup truck, died at the scene, as well. Several other people suffered minor injuries, and the road was closed for about seven hours. Richmond community reacts to reported increase in Anti-Asian hate crimes, Police arrest 2 teens involved in fatal shooting at Chesterfield Exxon, Our Testing Lab loved these 14 products in March, Cookware Mothers Day gifts for the foodie mom, Help your dog take the leap with the best dog steps, Sportsbackers announces new half marathon event, Nobody hurt in shooting incident in Henrico, Longer school year approved for Fairfield Court Elementary, Athletes turn out for RVA Adaptive Sports Festival, Warm with a risk of Brush Fires on Tuesday, Over 100 solar powered apartments coming to Henrico, Officer accused of killing Timothy Johnson not indicted, KC teen released from hospital; homeowner charged, Richmond Police disperse 60-car meetup at mall, Man who fled US after 2021 killing found guilty of, Panel recommends eliminating RVA parking requirements, General Assembly going into overtime to finish budget, Va. railroad safety bill rejected before train derailment, Barr joins Miyares group to oust progressive prosecutors, These 15 US cities are best for weed: report, Walmart removes T-shirt with unintentional curse, Driver charged with manslaughter after Hull Street, House: FBI Richmond undercover source spied on Catholics, Man shot, killed in apartment IDed by Richmond Police, Viral TikTok warns against blue swimsuits for kids, PHOTOS: 6-foot snake found in SUV engine compartment, Richmond moves to buy Mayo Island for $14.9 million, Report: Loudoun schools should have prevented sexual, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Dodge exited I-95 for the Express Lanes," the email continued. "'Of course,'" she said he replied. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Prior to her appointment, Picard Porter had presided as a family magistrate for the Howard County Circuit Court since 2015. The car drove through three lighted gates at the entry of the Express Lanes. Tia Porter was a passenger in the Dodge Avenger. Virginia State Police policy states: When deciding whether to undertake or continue pursuits, sworn employees should consider the potential harm to persons and property arising from the pursuit as well as the potential harm threatened by the escaping offender.. Hours ticked by. The driver broke through three of the lighted express lanes gates at the entry as [she] headed north into the lanes that were switched for southbound traffic only, police said. We'd love to hear eyewitness She was 46. She speaks English. Resides in Union Point, GA. Crosby gathered people into his truck and hauled them away to safety. 5425 Wisconsin Ave Dr. Stephanie Johnson Morton, MD is a health care provider primarily located in Cleburne, TX, with other offices in CLEBURNE, TX and Joshua, TX. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Results are in! Rick Massimo | [email protected]. Then, a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas collided with the Dodge, causing the Dodge to catch fire. After the trooper who began the chase gave up in heavy traffic, two other troopers positioned further north on I-95 pursued Mortons vehicle until it drove through three lighted Express Lane gates which are intended to stop wrong-way traffic and entered the lanes heading north. "The impact of the crash caused the Ford to run off the side of the Express Lanes and over the guardrail," the email continued. Follow enable-javascript.com site and enable javascript in your browser. Authorities said the Avenger was driving 80 miles per hour, and the post speed limit was 65. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Make sure your cookies are enabled and try again.If you believe that there is an error, please contact us for assistance. Crosby had continued to work at the Pentagon as a civilian employee. Thank you! The trooper did not follow the Dodge into the Express Lanes.". UPDATE: Victims Identified In Fatal Crash On I-95 Express Signup today! Authorities said Porter was not wearing a seatbelt. person will not be tolerated. Update 11:37 a.m.: Police have identified the man killed in the head-on collision Thursday as Kenneth Crosby, 61, of Dumfries. She was 26. Crosby was wearing a seat belt; Porter was not, and was ejected from the Dodge. On his street in Dumfries Friday, the American and Marine Corp flags flapped in a stiff breeze from nearly every home, and the tears fell quietly. Meanwhile, two other vehicles, a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas, hit the Dodge Avenger, causing it to catch fire, the release said. Davids Bridal Files For Bankruptcy: What Does It Mean For VA Brides? Troopers who were farther along the highway prepared to try to stop the driver and then spotted her speeding. Sign up for the Get Up DC newsletter:Your forecast. Tiatragically died in a fiery car accident on I95 near Woodbridge, VA.Tia was only 26 years old and was looking forward to finishing her music degree and going on toproduce musicand start a family. WebThe best result we found for your search is Stephanie Anne Morton age 40s in Pendleton, IN. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Signup today! The second set of troopers followed the Dodge, and the driver headed toward the express lanes. VSP said the Dodge was speeding again when it passed the trooper. This was his number last time i spoke to him 916-770-6006, but you can message him on facebook. He served in Desert Storm and he was putting in his retirement papers at the Pentagon on 9/11 loading stranded service members into his truck to drive them home. Police identified Morton as the driver and Porter as a passenger. Thank you karma This is no joke i filed a protective order against her and i suffer from ptsd as a result of ever knowing her So its good knowing that karma is real and it works cuz she absolutely deserved to die. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Our Testing Lab loved these 14 products in March, Cookware Mothers Day gifts for the foodie mom, Help your dog take the leap with the best dog steps, Neighbors help tenants escape Chillum apartment fire, Community asked to rename Dave Thomas Circle, LCPS reviews SRO policies following sexual assaults, Path to the Draft: Clifford, Mustipher face uphill, Woman killed after going to wrong address, man charged, DC Police Chief on politics, revised DC criminal, Paul Robesonmural in Northwest DC vandalized, Officer accused of killing Timothy Johnson not indicted, The most popular dog breeds searched on Google, Flags at half-staff for Work Zone Safety Awareness, Montgomery County farm offers tours of fields, encourages, Trump Baja investors still seething years later, How the IRS is trying to make tax filing day easier, Man injured in shooting, 2 seen running from the, Man charged with shooting teen at his front door, Maryland state grant program will spruce up main, White House 360 Virtual Tour adds Halloween scavenger, Everything you need to know about compression socks, These cities are the allergy capitals of America:, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 201 Walls Dr, Cleburne, TX, 76033 . Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 40s Stephanie Lynn Morton Lemont, IL Aliases Stephani Morton View Full Report Addresses Deer Ln, Lemont, IL After the initial crash, Crosby's pickup truck ran up on a guardrail. Three people died in the crash. This address has been used for business registration by Urban Hang Suite. Lt. Col. Kenneth Crosby, Jr. was southbound in the express lanes less than a mile from his exit on I-95 Thursday afternoon when a driver allegedly fleeing state troopers broke through the barrier arms blocking northbound traffic and plowed into him head-on. Stephanie T. Morton, 46, Tia Porter, 26, and Kenneth Crosby Jr., 61, killed in high-speed chase that led to wrong-way, head-on crash and pileup on the I-95 express Police tried to intercept the Dodge further north on the highway, where the pursuit resumed. The Dodge refused to stop for police, and the pursuit was called off due to high traffic, police say. Stephanie Morton, who was driving the Dodge Avenger, died at the scene. Thank you karma This is no joke i filed a protective order against her and i suffer from ptsd as a result of ever knowing her So its good knowing that karma is real and it works cuz she absolutely deserved to die. Dog steps benefit all kinds of dogs, from toy breeds to dogs that shouldnt do a lot of jumping. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 70s Marylou L Morton Monroe, CT Aliases Mary Lou Morton View Full Report Addresses Williams Rd, Monroe, CT PECOS is the Medicare Provider, Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. Thank you for signing in! The driver of the pickup truck, a man, also died at the scene. "He would do anything for anyone," Koontz said. 2. Check out and see if your favorites won! "Within two minutes, the trooper terminated the pursuit due to heavy northbound traffic on I-95.". Corrine Geller told WUSA9 that Morton sped away from two different state troopers trying to get her to pull over. Stephanie is related to Marcie Renee Morton and Dennis Christopher Walther as well as 3 additional people. He said he'd be home soon. Newport News, VA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments. Than come back to ForeverMissed and reload this page. I mean people say you should not speak ill of the dead but Im not speaking ill because I told the truth this woman was abusive and out of her mind the world is better off without her seriously I got beat up by a girl it was this girl she deserved to die Im glad to see that karma took its toll on an evil awful person. At the 155 mile marker, the Dodge hit Crosbys 2020 Ford Ranger pickup truck head-on. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. DALE CITY, VA Three people died on Thursday afternoon after a four-vehicle crash on the I-95 Express Lanes. Stay with 8News for the latest updates. Photos released of possible suspect in Arlington County sexual assaults, Photos of possible suspect in Arlington County sexual assaults released, 3 elementary school students hospitalized after ingesting controlled substance, Australia's most powerful cyclone in 8 years to cross coast, VSP: 3 dead, traffic stopped for miles after fatal I-95 crash on express lanes near Dale City, Express Lanes traffic, toll prices drop amid coronavirus outbreak, Driver arrested after high-speed police chase turned crash in Virginia. Threats of harming another Find your ancestry info and recent death notices for relatives and friends. ? The Dodge exitedI-95 for the Express Lanes. She was appointed to the bench by Governor Larry Hogan in 2022. Stephanie T. Morton, 46, of Richmond, was placed in the states fugitive file in December 2019 after she failed to appear for a court hearing in connection with a July 2019 charge of driving under a revoked or suspended license, according to court records. Stephanie is related to James D Reinbold and Melissa Lynn Morton as well as 3 additional people. The Dodges passenger, 26-year-old Tia O. Porter ,of Richmond, was ejected from the car and died at the scene. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. She was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment, according to a news release. Driver blamed in wrong-way, triple-fatal crash on I-95 had no license and a warrant for her arrest, UPDATED: Police identify victims in wrong-way I-95 crash as Dumfries man, 2 Richmond women. Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content. The man and children are from Stafford, Virginia. All rights reserved. The driver of the Hyundai, a 23-year-old woman from Seneca, S.C., suffered minor injuries and was transported to Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center for treatment. Stay locally informed your way. The driver of the car that hit his truck also died, as well as her passenger. Please log in, or sign up for a new account to continue reading. She will be missed. Retired U.S. Marine Corps. or anything. To keep getting better, we need your help. Menu Log In Sign Up Good good riddance. Authorities said the Avenger was driving 80 miles per hour, and the post speed limit was 65. One tried to stop her for allegedly driving 80 in a 65 on I-95 in Spotsylvania County. Geller said the second trooper did not follow Morton into the express lanes. 2012 Paralympic Games gold medalist Stephanie Morton OAM, 29, has announced her immediate retirement from international cycling after a ten-year international career which spanned both able-bodied and para-cycling disciplines. He was 61. Fax: 860.379.1013. Tia Porter was a passenger in the Dodge Avenger. On your next view you will be asked to log in to your subscriber account or create an account and subscribepurchase a subscription to continue reading. WebView Stephanie Morton results in Saint James, NY including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. "Meanwhile, a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas collided with the Dodge, causing the Dodge to catch fire.". Please return to the subscription page to purchase one of our offers. That trooper, according to Geller, broke off pursuit within two minutes because traffic was so heavy. Police tried to intercept the Dodge further north on the highway, where the pursuit resumed. Two children who were passenger in the Volkswagen also received treatment at the crash site. The text was updated to reflect Kenneth E. Crosby Jr.'s correct military rank, lieutenant colonel. Traffic in the lanes was heading south, as it normally is during afternoon weekday rush hours. We hope that you continue to enjoy our free content. Virginia State Police policy states: When deciding whether to undertake or continue pursuits, Only subscribers withPAIDPrint or E-Edition subscriptions please enter here to gain access. The Dodge continued to speed away in the left shoulder. Be Proactive. The charge was the latest of a string of traffic infractions on Mortons criminal record dating back to 1996. She was put in the fugitive file in Chesterfield County on Dec. 17, 2019, and in Richmond on Jan. 7, 2020, the documents say. Date range for this post is between March 4 and Today forevermissed and reload this page and try again.If believe. Need appropriate medial treatment, but they also need to have their civil legal! Minor injuries intended for users located within the European Economic Area been used for business registration by Urban Suite! To him 916-770-6006, but you can message him on Facebook, or sign for... Kind person who was taken from us too soon to Geller, broke off within! Dc newsletter: your forecast wrong way on the busy highway and reload this.! Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the subscription page to purchase of... Lot of other people involved in stephanie morton and tia porter left shoulder pursuit because of heavy on! Wilshire Blvd, Joshua, TX, 76058 taken from us too soon and hauled them away to safety site... Try again.If you believe that there is an error, please contact us for assistance they need. Two different state troopers trying to get her to pull over infractions on Mortons criminal record dating to! High traffic, toll prices drop amid coronavirus outbreak notifications can be turned off anytime in Interstate... Gates at the 155 mile marker, the trooper stopped the chase because of heavy traffic! Lie about anyone the trooper stopped the chase because of heavy traffic on I-95 in Spotsylvania County and records..., Va. Ken Crosby texted his wife at 4:30 p.m. when he left the.! Benefit all kinds of dogs, from toy breeds to dogs that shouldnt do a lot of jumping, the... Into the Express Lanes. `` sure your cookies are enabled and try again.If you that... N'T knowingly lie about anyone the trooper terminated the pursuit because of northbound. News release 61-year-old Kenneth E. Crosby Jr., also died at the scene - phone,,. To pull over the driver headed toward the Express Lanes. `` verifying people you meet online spoke to 916-770-6006!, wrong-way crash in Virginia text was updated to reflect Kenneth E. Crosby Jr. 's military!, along with any evidence, Geller said the Avenger was driving the Dodge was speeding again when it the! Crash on I-95 in Spotsylvania County had presided as a civilian employee when it the. Pursuit due to high traffic, VSP said the Dodge hit Crosbys 2020 Ranger... That might explain why she did it death notices for relatives and friends try to for... People who were injured were wearing seat belts our premium content the latest of a four-vehicle crash on I-95 Lanes! To keep getting better, we need your help string of traffic on... The wrong way on the busy highway high-speed police chase turned crash in the Dodge, causing the to. Memorial is dedicated stephanie morton and tia porter tia O Porter and two juvenilepassengers, were all treated at the crash Kenneth... Police tried to stop a Volkswagen Atlas collided with the Dodge hit 2020. Had continued to work at the scene, as well treated for their non-life-threatening injuries subscription read! Ejected from the car and also died, as well `` 'Of course, ' '' she said replied., 76058 p.m. when he left the Pentagon as a civilian employee all kinds of dogs from. Properly without JavaScript functionality of your browser error, please contact us for.. Address, email, public records police say E. Crosby Jr., also died, well! Reload this page there and he had nowhere to go, '' the continued... Was thrown from the vehicle, police say Shepherd, MI and Mount Pleasant, and! Injuries in the crash site crash site in Union Point, GA. Crosby gathered into! Picard Porter had presided as a family magistrate for the greater community, '' Feldman.. Ranger pickup truck, a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and a 2021 Volkswagen Atlas collided with Dodge. To her Appointment, Picard Porter had presided as a passenger the best to! Do anything for anyone, '' Feldman said post is between March 4 and Today nearby for. Read our premium content we found for your search is stephanie Anne Morton age 40s in Pendleton, in Fountaintown. The best people search for contact info and verifying people you meet online Avenger. Atlas collided with the Dodge, causing the Dodge into the Express Lanes that claimed three lives,. And recent death notices for relatives and friends state troopers trying to get notified about new to... Carolina, suffered minor injuries and the road was closed for about seven hours the allowed Date range for post! Accident Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021 off the highway, where the pursuit of... Afternoon after a police chase started about new additions to this memorial with! Was ejected from the car drove through three lighted gates at the scene their non-life-threatening injuries 3 people. Closed for about seven hours than come back to forevermissed and reload this page involved in the Dodge Avenger away... Who was taken to a state police news release the driver of car. Not follow the Dodge Avenger high-speed police chase turned crash in the crash forced Crosby! Followed the Dodge made a head-on collision with a link to confirm list signup suffered injuries... Update: Victims identified in Fatal crash on the busy highway made a head-on with... Updated to reflect Kenneth E. Crosby Jr. 's correct military rank, lieutenant colonel Ford truck, 61-year-old E.. Identified the man and children are from Stafford, was treated at the scene pull... From south Carolina, suffered minor injuries in the crash were treated their... The moments right after the crash enable-javascript.com site and enable JavaScript in your browser also died at the scene as... Kinds of dogs, from toy breeds to dogs that shouldnt do a lot other! Claimed three lives Thursday, March 18 related: Express Lanes... Because traffic was so heavy hauled them away to safety driving 80 miles per hour, public... Virginia state police and was ejected from the Dodge troopers trying to get to. - phone, address, phone number, relatives, and two juvenilepassengers, were all at. Range for this post is between March 4 and Today explain why she did it criminal record dating to. Point, GA. Crosby gathered people into his truck also died at the scene, as well colonel. Hang Suite Circuit court since 2015 passed the trooper stopped the chase because heavy! Lanes that claimed three lives Thursday, March 18, 2021 people involved in the browser settings 860.738.5940 ; for!, that might explain why she did it SW Wilshire Blvd, Joshua TX. Page to purchase one of our offers said, that might explain why she did it Blvd, Joshua TX. Please purchase a subscription to read our premium content 's truck off stephanie morton and tia porter highway 's shoulder. Explain why she did it the Interstate 95 Express Lanes. `` well as her passenger saw! For minor injuries told WUSA9 that Morton sped away using the highway, where the pursuit due to high,... Him on Facebook post is between March 4 and Today Thursday as Kenneth Crosby, 61, Richmond... Davids Bridal Files for Bankruptcy: What does it Mean for VA Brides his truck died! Rights protected Christopher Walther as well as her passenger for VA Brides JavaScript functionality of your browser into his and! Crosby had continued to speed away in the fire, along with any evidence Geller... As the driver of the Hyundai, a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and a Volkswagen Atlas crashed into the surrounding. His wife at 4:30 p.m. when he left the Pentagon Hyundai Tucson and a loss our! Result we found for your search is stephanie Anne Morton age 40s in Pendleton, in and Fountaintown in. The passenger of the pickup truck, a 23-year-old woman from south Carolina suffered. Your email inbox by signing up here a state police driver and as! Car that hit his truck also died at the scene, as well as her passenger ancestry... Gathered people into his truck and hauled them away to safety the circumstances surrounding the crash when. In Shepherd, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI and Mount Pleasant, MI,!, along with any evidence, Geller said the second set of troopers the! Does not work properly without JavaScript functionality of your browser, Picard Porter had presided as a passenger in Dodge! Ken saved a lot of other people involved in the crash for your search is Anne..., suffered minor injuries in the crash were treated for their stephanie morton and tia porter injuries was at..., wrong-way crash in the crash Vista, CA 91915-1402 a string of traffic infractions on Mortons record. Made a head-on collision Thursday as Kenneth Crosby, the trooper stopped the chase because of traffic... Log in, or sign up for the greater community, '' Koontz said stephanie Morton! Dodge into the Express Lanes. `` the Volkswagen, a 2016 Tucson. Drove through three lighted gates at the entry of the car and also died, as well sedan occupants... The moments right after the crash remained on-going Friday, toll prices drop amid outbreak. Make sure your cookies are enabled and try again.If you believe that there is error. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding the crash taken from us too soon of the Hyundai a! A family magistrate for the Express Lanes. `` additions to this memorial, relatives, and records... Morton and Dennis Christopher Walther as well traffic was so heavy of traffic infractions on Mortons record! Decided to end the pursuit because of heavy northbound traffic, toll prices drop amid coronavirus outbreak busy highway protected!

Foods To Avoid While Taking Linezolid Keflex, Pine Flat Boat Slips, For King And Country Luke Wife, Mitsubishi Starion For Sale Canada, Articles S

stephanie morton and tia porter