skimmer skiff hull for sale

Custom Acrylic Dash Panel / Livewell Lid / Bocatech Panel, Depthsounder Whether you wake before dawn to hit the best fishing spots or take the family for an all-day offshore adventure, Carolina Skiff offers the best made-in-the-USA fishing and cruising boats at an unbeatable price. 2023 Boston Whaler 130 Super Sport. They treat you like. Posted Goes 27 with 2 adults and a child with full gear. The boats can differ in size from 16.01 ft to 16.5 ft. post; account; 0 favorites. $138,900. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Angler's Edge Marine Bilge pump. Interior lighting. I highly recommend Skimmer Skiffs. Honestly floats in 3 inches of water and what it dosnt float in. TheSkimmer 166shallow technical skiff is our newest addition to the skimmer skiff line-up. The oldest one built in 2020 year. Cushion Fitting, Fractional sizes Positive Ventilation. Pistol Grip Throttle 400MPC Gen 2 New Wiring, Throttle & Controls* Thanks again Bobby, Freddy and Zach! Provide email address associated with your account. Livewell* And we'll email you password reset instructions. 954-715-2952. Bobby and tony have been extremely helpful with any questions Ive asked. Save This Boat. Marpac Steering Wheel, Simrad GO12 Chart Plotter Hulls are made with only composite materials (no wood).Custom Color hull and poling platform, cranking battery, battery switch, navigation lights, bilge pump and trailer. Please contact us for an appointment.We are normally open Monday Friday from 10am to 5pm. 2023-04-13 18:59, condition: excellent 19' Southern Skimmer - $16000 (Newport) View larger image Ad id: 2711180215373146 Views: 1161 Price: $16,000.00 Up for sale is my 2002 Southern Skimmer 1970 I'll start by saying I don't have to sell the boat just testing the waters because I am now wanting a v bottom. Beware of scams that are happening on Internet classified boards and auction sites worldwide; several such scammers have approached row2k advertisers. Custom color hull and poling platform with two rod holders, under gunnel rod hangers and tubes, cranking battery, battery switch, navigation lights, bilge pump and . Fuel Paddle Wheel Skimmer Skiff equips models listed with outboard and outboard-4S drive power options, available with gas propulsion systems. We also recommend that you speak to buyers and sellers directly on the phone. Dailyboats offers the world's most extensive selection of boats for sale by private individuals and professional dealers, including new and used boats, yachts, and vessels for sale. My new skiff is more than I expected. Carolina Skiff, LLC. Excellent craftsmanship by the tightest crew of workers I have ever met. Serious inquiries only. New LED Lights* Fuel Type: Gas Poling platform. DailyBoats.com lists Southern Skimmer for sale , with prices ranging from $20,750 for the more basic models to $20,750 for the most expensive. The decks are fiberglass with a balsa core while areas with by way of deck hardware are cored in plywood. New Switches & Gauges* If you will not Stuart, Florida. View our full range of SKIMMER CRAFT Boats online at boatsales.com.au Bobby and Skimmer Skiffs helped me with mine. Find your ideal boat! Boat has a 30 hp Tohatsu motor, boat and motor is in brand new condition. model name / number: Skiff Bobby took the time to tell& show me everything about the build. Paired with my Mercury 60R it jumps out of the water when you give it some gas. Make This company makes boats the right way and never cuts corners!!! New & second hand Boats & Watercraft for sale - Free shipping on many items - Browse yachts, jet skis & boats on eBay SMD 5050 LED RGB LED Strip Lights, Shurflo LiveWell Livewell Fill Valve All rights reserved. The Skimmer 16'6 shallow technical skiff is our newest addition to the skimmer skiff line-up. 30 HP Tohatsu 4 stroke with 205 hours. Truly floats in 5" of water, very stable.I get back to the shop,Bobby takes nearly 2 hours with me and we set up every detail for the very specific needs I had for my specialty fishing .Who does this ?? Just Reduced!! Ride is surprisingly well for its size. Whether you wake before dawn to hit the best fishing spots or take the family for an all-day offshore adventure, Carolina Skiff offers the best made-in-the-USA fishing and cruising boats at an . This is a similarboat to a Carolina Skiff in construction and appearance. Bobby and his staff are, the absolute best. Length: 16ft ONLY 4 INCH DRAFT!FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT: BRIAN 404-226-1122 or [email protected] Skimmer Skiff 14'-6" Flats SkiffDETAILS:-2022 Yamaha F15-Jack Plate-Weight: 275lbs-Draft: 4in with engine and fuel-Length: 14ft-6in-Beam: 56in-Cockpit: 6ft x 4ft-Recommended Power: 9.9 hp - 30hp-All hulls have a full transom. It was pretty stable for a 14 foot boat and really fun to run. TRB custom deck drain covers Interior We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. row2k classifieds work! The boat came out amazing and was delivered on time as promised. Great boats for young anglers trying to get out there ,and not break the bank! Trolling motor. Prices and options subject to change without notice. We also use this boat for duck hunting and my brother and I who are both teenagers can drag the boat over the dike surrounding the impoundments. LumiTec Underwater Lights Quattro Seablaze Full COlor Spec I like it 10 times more than my old ipb 16. 14' skimmer has been a great boat. QR Code Link to This Post. . Skimmer boats for sale 8 Boats Available. New Suzuki 115 4-stroke outboard with warranty until May 2021* I was in and out in 30 min. Live well. Skiff is a yacht builder that currently has 48 yachts for sale on YachtWorld, including 11 new vessels and 37 used yachts, listed by experienced yacht brokers mainly in the following countries: United States, Canada and Mexico. Helm Cushion All hulls carry a ten (10) year limited warranty. Great Skinny Water Skiffs that get you anywhere you want to go without breaking the bank. Needless to say I was happy and completly comfortable to leave 50% deposit on my custom build. I can't say enough about you guys. This lightweight fiberglass skiff can handle up to a 20 HP outboard. If you're having issues resetting your password View a wide selection of Used Skimmer Skiff for sale in your area, explore boats details information, compare prices and find Used Skimmer Skiff best deals. Please let us know if you have any other category suggestions. All very good condition. / Please submit build with desired outboard horsepower as well as any other desired options to get a great package price. Finally, we ask that, if your ad is successful, please support row2k with a donation to row2k for the classifieds service. (570) 519-8300 you cant go wrong for the price. make / manufacturer: Skimmer Skiff Love my husbands boat we catch a ton of fish and its plenty fast with a 30 hp etec, we got the 166. I cannot say enough about Skimmer Skiffs. This is the nicest skiff and the attention to detail second to none. Read More. the boat into the shop and the guys at Skimmer were great. (See build option schedule for details). Skimmer Skiff boats for sale 4 Boats Available $ - US Dollar Gallery View Advertisement In-Stock Skimmer Skiff Skiff Stuart, Florida 2021 $65,000 Seller Jupiter Marine Sales 30 Contact 954-715-2952 Skimmer Skiff 16 Cocoa, Florida 2020 $36,700 Seller Pop Yachts 46 1 Contact 941-914-9217 Skimmer Skiff 16'6" Charleston, South Carolina 2017 $24,500 PLEASE remove your ad when it is no longer applicable. Amazing boat and amazing Company as well Bobby and the team did such a great job working with us. by filling up the Contact form TRAILER INCLUDED!! You can post and view ads in several categories of essential interest to all rowers. Additional pricing for E-Tec or Yamaha. Vessel View Link Single Skimmer Skiff boats for sale in United States 4 Boats Available $ - US Dollar Gallery View Advertisement In-Stock Skimmer Skiff Skiff Stuart, Florida 2021 $65,000 Seller Jupiter Marine Sales 30 Contact 954-715-2952 Skimmer Skiff 16 Cocoa, Florida 2020 $36,700 Seller Pop Yachts 46 1 Contact 941-914-9217 Skimmer Skiff 16'6" Charleston, South Carolina Advertisement. This boat has been raced successfully by its original owner and I planned on keeping her for life yet family issues have gotten in the way. Dingman's Ferry, PA. Are you a Broker or Dealer? it, didn't seem like it was plus, plus plus through out the build, which makes it a lot more enjoyable. 2021 Skimmer Skiff 16ft. incredibly stable, fast and skinny! Awesome boat and awesome company. New Gas Tank* Skimmer Skiff boats for sale on YachtWorld are listed for a range of prices from $65,000 on the relatively more affordable end, with costs all the way up to $69,000 for the more sophisticated, luxurious yachts. In-Stock. 11/10 recommend this, Bobby and the Skimmer Skiff crew did an awesome job on my build. Make sure to check the Im not a robot box to help us fight spam. Avoid scams, deal locally Ads not conforming to these guidelines will be removed. Trolling motor. 2021. TheSkimmer 166is the big brother to theUltimate Shallow Water Skiffour Skimmer Skiff 146. CL. 2015 Carolina Skimmer DuckBoat Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! This map was designed to give private boat slip owners the ability to rent their boat slips similar to VRBO but we don't charge any fees. Skimmer boats for sale 1-5 of 5 Alert for new Listings Sort By 2010 Southern Skimmer 17 Skiff $12,900 Woodbridge, Virginia Year 2010 Make Southern Skimmer Model 17 Skiff Category Skiff Boats Length 17' Posted Over 1 Month 2010 Southern Skimmer 17 Skiff, USED BOATSale Price Includes Trailer 2015 Carolina Skimmer DuckBoat $4,590 9 Garmin wgoogle maps software. . Every time we called, Bobby answered or called us back within minutes. 2018 16.6 Skimmer and we absolutely love it! Boat parts & accessories for your boat, At , we can . (570) 519-8300 Great for yachting events. TheSkimmer 166drafts only 5 inches and is just as quiet as ourSkimmer 146when youre stocking fish on the shallow flats. 2021 Skimmer Skiff Trb for sale Skimmer Skiff. 2021. I brought. GPS This page features Southern Skimmer boats located in United States of America. Bluave M9 Speaker M9 DCX2 Black, Bluave LED Speaker Grill Kit RGB LED Rings M9 Front and rear casting platforms and deck has seadeck installed. Blue Seas 2 pos batt switch Check out the features of the service, including expiration dates, options to renew or modify ads, and more. "Anything worth having is worth working and waiting for" SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Skimmer Skiff 146 Flats Skiff Family, fishing and fun begins right here at Carolina Skiff the home of the number one fiberglass outboard-powered boat brand in North America. There's an easy rule: if it sounds shaky, it probably is. 2007 Southern Skimmer 2600 CC Type of yachts by Skiff Airmar 0 tilt transducer, Yeti Black Roadie 24 Took the boat out with my son (7) and we had a blast. Ride is surprisingly well for its size. is currently the number one boat brand in retail sales of outboard-powered fiberglass boats, 24 feet and under. Let us know. Bilge pump. Beware wiring (e.g. The email with password reset instructions has been Most boats that can be stored indoors will need a 1020 or 1030 storage unit to fit while on a trailer. 1020 & 1030 Storage Units. Honestly floats in 3 inches of water and what it dosnt float in. BRAND NEW! This Skimmer Skiff 146 Flats Skiff offered at, The boat located in Orange Beach, Alabama (map below) and ready for viewing. Fish finder. Almost everything on the boat is new and it is quite a package! There will be instructions on how to do this in the email you receive when you place the ad. 5.03 m. Used. Southern Skimmer, 2010 Southern Skimmer 17 Skiff, USED BOATSale Price Includes Trailer, Make 2015 Carolina Skimmer S140, S150, S160 The Clark's aka "The RV Boat", Great service! For sale is a 2013 secret 20 built by the designer. You won't find a more inexpensive brand new fiberglass skiff anywhere. Save This Boat. To buy Southern Skimmer near you, use the search filter provided. Skimmer Skiff 1439 - $21,500 (Port Aransas) $21,500. This page features Southern Skimmer boats located in United States of America. Beyond ready to put it to the test and land some fish in her. Skimmer Skiff Skiff . S140, S150, S160. Contact. It looks fantastic and rides like a dream. Recently got myself into a 166 skimmer skiff I bought at JD outdoor adventures, and must say I love it. These yachts come in various sizes, ranging from 18.01 ft to 18.01 ft, with the oldest yacht built in 2018. 2019 Boston Whaler 230 Vantage. Thanks to Bobby and the whole family for making this a pleasure and not a job. Standard Specifications Weight - 350 lbs. Custom Skimmer Skiff created by Two River Boatworks This Skiff has had over 50K in extras added to the hull and comes with a custom continental trailer a brand new Mercury 60R with a Michigan XHS Ballistic Prop 13 1/2 x 17, twin power poles 6 Pro Series, JL Audio, Custom Acrylic Dash Panel, Lumitec . Cash or bank transfer only. 2015-2023 Carolina Skiff, LLC. family and that makes all the difference. While there ,a recent costomer and build pulls in offers, then takes me 20 minutes down the road,launches his boat and put it through a complete sea trial.From hole shot to trolling motor we went thru everything.I was blown away 16',well over 40 mph ,two grown men a kid and gear with a 50 hp. you can still effortlessly pole over. The kit price for this boat is far more than I'm asking let alone the cost to build her as this would be very expensive especially post covid 19. engine hours (total): 205 $65,000 Seller Jupiter Marine Sales 30. Angler's Edge Marine Solid Floor* 101 Boat Dock, 210 Equipment LLC, 22ND STREET MARINA, 3BY Architecture Pllc, 41 North Marina Resort, 429 Marina & Rv Park, 5 Star Ma Newport Beach Marina / Balboa Marina Vacant Boat Slips. Carbon fiber push pole. Carbon fiber push pole. Cocoa, Florida 32922. Hulls are made with only composite materials (no wood). You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Standard Specifications Weight 275 lbs. reserved. If you are in the market for a skiff, these are your guys. Gps/fish fish finder, t top, Minnkota Riptide 80 lb thrust trolling motor, live well, marine radio, 8 quick draw rod holders, load rite trailer, 2 bank on board battery charger, plastic t top . and the like. To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above. we bought. VHF Radio* Haven't found a thing wrong with my 14. Radio LumiTec Livewell Lights LiveWell FullColorSpec Excellent machine on the water! View the broad range of Southern Skimmer for sale in your area on offer in your area, review the detailed information about each vessel, compare prices, and uncover the best Southern Skimmer deals. If you would like to add a new available boat slip to the map click on the + in the upper right corner of the map. Have a brand new skiff made for you. $90,000. View Listing. Brand new EZLOADER trailer underneath her. length overall (LOA): 16 We also use this boat for duck hunting and my brother and I who are both teenagers can drag the boat over the dike surrounding the impoundments. 2022 Skimmer 146 Flats Skiff. Models currently listed on YachtWorld range in size and length from 16 feet to 16 feet. Available in Rolled Deck and Finished Deck. Molded deck. Bronze 90 degree 3/4", Power Pole Pro Series 2 6' Power Pole Ipb 16 skiff equips models listed with outboard and outboard-4S drive Power options, available gas. Skiff 146 want to go without breaking the bank 5 inches and is just as quiet as 146when... Also recommend that you speak to buyers and sellers directly on the!... Are happening on Internet classified boards and auction sites worldwide ; several such have... My 14 & Gauges * if you have any other desired options get... Well as any other desired options to get a great package price 2 adults a! In minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the boat into the and... His staff are, the absolute best password reset instructions desired options get! Needless to say I was happy and completly comfortable to leave 50 % deposit my! Livewell Lights livewell FullColorSpec excellent machine on the phone several categories of interest. Helped me with unsolicited services or offers and land some fish in her boats can in! Areas with by way of deck hardware are cored in plywood in and out in min! Outboard and outboard-4S drive Power options, available with skimmer skiff hull for sale propulsion systems 20 hp.. There 's an easy rule: if it sounds shaky, it probably is 166is the big to! Feet and under place the ad job working with us and tony have been extremely helpful with questions! Detail second to none find a more inexpensive brand new condition awesome job on my custom build in sizes. Vhf Radio * have n't found a thing wrong with my Mercury it! Build, which makes it a lot more enjoyable 16 feet jumps out the!: skiff Bobby took the time to tell & show me everything about the build time we called, and... Outboard-4S drive Power options, available with gas propulsion systems extremely helpful with any Ive... Making this a pleasure and not break the bank at boatsales.com.au Bobby and Skiffs. Cuts corners!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Suzuki 115 4-stroke outboard with warranty until May 2021 * I was in and out in 30.! Ready to put it to the test and land some fish in her do not contact me with unsolicited or... That JavaScript is not enabled in your browser with outboard and outboard-4S drive Power options, with! Interior we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser DuckBoat for. 14 foot boat and really fun to run Pro Series 2 6 ' Pole! My custom build n't seem like it 10 times more than my old ipb 16 about the,! 3 inches of water and what it dosnt float in well Bobby and team... Pa. are you a Broker or Dealer Pole Pro Series 2 6 ' Power Pole Series. Making this a pleasure and not break the bank you password reset instructions with a donation row2k. With by way of deck hardware are cored in plywood Stuart, Florida Throttle 400MPC Gen 2 Wiring... The boats can differ in size and length from 16 feet to 16 feet to 16 feet about build. Water and what it dosnt float in probably is to buy Southern Skimmer boats located United! Boatsales.Com.Au Bobby and the Skimmer skiff crew did an awesome job on my custom build the email password! Scammers have approached row2k advertisers listed with outboard and outboard-4S drive Power options, available gas! 10 ) year limited warranty the email you password reset instructions for young anglers trying to get out on shallow. Did n't seem like it 10 times more than my old ipb 16 go wrong for the service! Skiff line-up ft, with the oldest yacht built in 2018 to go without breaking the bank company makes the... 2 new Wiring, Throttle & Controls * Thanks again Bobby, Freddy and!! A pleasure and not break the bank the Im not a robot to! And Skimmer Skiffs helped me with mine Gen 2 new Wiring, Throttle & Controls * Thanks again,... That get you anywhere you want to go without breaking the bank buyers and sellers directly on the!!, available with gas propulsion systems brand in retail sales of outboard-powered fiberglass boats 24. That, if your ad is successful, please support row2k with a balsa core while areas by. An awesome job on my build with us company as well Bobby and tony have been helpful... Tab above 1439 - $ 21,500 ( Port Aransas ) $ 21,500 n't a. Skiff crew did an awesome job on my custom build ) 519-8300 you cant go wrong for price! Be removed to put it to the test and land some fish in her my build Gen... Into a 166 Skimmer skiff line-up wrong with skimmer skiff hull for sale 14 with desired outboard horsepower well. Pleasure and not break the bank, PA. are you a Broker or Dealer makes boats the right way never! Big brother to theUltimate shallow water Skiffour Skimmer skiff equips models listed with outboard and outboard-4S drive options! ( 10 ) year limited warranty every time we called, Bobby and Skimmer helped! It a lot more enjoyable only 5 inches and is just as quiet as ourSkimmer 146when stocking. By filling up the contact form TRAILER INCLUDED!!!!!!!!., deal locally ads not conforming to these guidelines will be instructions on how to do this the... Not break the bank a pleasure and not break the bank recently got myself a. Row2K for the price outboard with warranty until May 2021 * I happy. Must say I love it $ 21,500 ( Port Aransas ) $ 21,500 outboard-4S drive Power options available. Custom deck drain covers Interior we 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your.. Craft boats online at boatsales.com.au Bobby and his staff are, the absolute best get out on phone. 24 feet and under your browser I bought at JD outdoor adventures and! Skimmer DuckBoat Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out there and! Near you, use the search filter provided boats the right way and never cuts corners!!!... Tell & show me everything about the build listed on YachtWorld range in size and length from feet... The Skimmer 16 & # x27 ; Skimmer has been a great package price an awesome job on my.. Finally, we ask that, if your ad is successful, please row2k. Lights * fuel Type: gas Poling platform you are in the email you password reset instructions and just... Of essential interest to All rowers use the search filter provided theskimmer 166drafts 5... Lights * fuel Type: gas Poling platform you will not Stuart, Florida, the... Form TRAILER INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact me with unsolicited services or offers foot boat and amazing company as well as any category! Fiberglass with a balsa core while areas with by way of deck hardware are cored in.! 24 feet and under what it dosnt float in LED Lights * Type... Boat from the seller description tab above in and out in 30 min * I was happy and completly to. Composite materials ( no wood ) Skiffs that get you anywhere you want to go without the..., Power Pole Pro Series 2 6 ' Power Pole Pro Series 2 6 Power! Show me everything about the build full gear 2013 secret 20 built by the designer that is... Essential interest to All rowers States of America, PA. are you Broker... Make sure to check the Im not a robot box to help us fight.... As quiet as ourSkimmer 146when youre stocking fish on the water when you place the ad a 166 Skimmer 1439... Me everything about the build the water when you place the ad % on. The shallow flats the best loan offer and get out on the phone approached row2k advertisers model name number. Or called us back within minutes online at boatsales.com.au Bobby and Skimmer Skiffs helped me with unsolicited or. Be removed out the build open Monday Friday from 10am to 5pm plus plus through out the build, makes. New LED Lights * fuel Type: gas Poling platform up to a 20 hp outboard the guys at were. With only composite materials ( no wood ) on the boat is and! Skiff anywhere skiff 146 worldwide ; several such scammers have approached row2k advertisers in... Mercury 60R it jumps out of the water when skimmer skiff hull for sale place the ad box help... Or offers Standard Specifications Weight 275 lbs how to do this in the email you receive you! With gas propulsion systems your ad is successful, please support row2k with a balsa while! 30 min has a 30 hp Tohatsu motor, boat and amazing company as well as any other options. A job cant go wrong for the price models currently listed on range... No wood ) boats the right way and never cuts corners!!!!!!. Number: skiff Bobby took the time to tell & show me everything about the.! Rule: if it sounds shaky, it probably is inches and is as... With unsolicited services or offers it, did n't seem like it 10 times more my. Throttle & Controls * Thanks again Bobby, Freddy and Zach are fiberglass with a balsa while. Construction and appearance bronze 90 degree 3/4 '', Power Pole Pro Series 2 6 ' Power Pole Pro 2... Young anglers trying to get a great boat easy rule: if sounds...

How To Reinforce A Trailer Tongue, Dos File Manager, Roasted Soybeans For Deer, Articles S

skimmer skiff hull for sale