sig p365 vs walther ppk

Psa 5.7 Rock Pistol Optics Ready W/ Threaded Psa Dagger Compact 9Mm Pistol With Extreme Carry Rock Island 1911 Tactical 9Mm 5" 8Rd Pistol. It may have been a break-in issue, as it did not happen again. Walther also introduced a Law Enforcement model of the PPS M2, which features upgraded phosphorous sights. Given the choice, I'd go with SIG. It has a cutout for a reflex sight the Sig 0. "Never argue with idiots. ETA: If for some reason I didn't want the above Sigs, I'd take the HK vp, or CZ P10, before the Walther PDP. I must respectfully disagree regarding the PPS. Tools . If you look at SIGs compactness and the high-capacity its double stack mag offers, its clear why. Dont expect to tame the Walter a lot. The sample I received for this review had a clean trigger break at just 4.2 pounds, though it also had a good amount of take-up. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Sig Sauer P365 vs Walther PPK Sig Sauer P365 Striker-Fired Subcompact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price vs Walther PPK DA/SA Pocket Pistol Chambered in 380 ACP Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Want to sell a firearm? It comes in two finishes. The main reason for this is the excellent grip this pistol offers. When it comes to the pistols width, its 1, which is identical with the P365. The grip is a one-size-fits-most design, as there are no interchangeable backstraps to adjust for user hand size. By default, the pistol offers a 7 rounds single-stack magazine, which you can extend to 8 rounds. The M2 model is an upgrade over the slightly older Walther PPS pistol, offering front and rear sight serrations and a modified grip. Sig Sauer P365 vs Walther PPS M2 Sig Sauer P365 Striker-Fired Subcompact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price vs Walther PPS M2 Striker-Fired Subcompact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Want to sell a firearm? But SIG didnt stop there as later on they amazed the world with another extension, this time a breath-taking 15 rounds magazine. . The SIG undoubtedly offers the highest capacity among sub-compact handguns (alright, the Hellcat beats it, but only by a bit). For personal-defense and a bit of plinking fun, this caliber is more than ideal. Drag/drop and reorder the handguns to compare on top of eachother, New handguns and the best gun and ammo deals straight to your inbox, Striker-Fired Subcompact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger, DA/SA Pocket Pistol Chambered in 380 ACP. Both guns hold ten rounds at these measurements, but the Sig is considerably shorter. Features: Ultra Safety Assurance, Ambidextrous Mag Release;Loaded Chamber Indicator, Test Target. I own the PPS .40 and it is a fine pistol. But there are so many factors that can (and should!) The grip has some texturing around its circumference, though it is very subtle. Walther PPK/S Stainless Walnut Grip Used 380 ACP 4796004WG. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Compare. It's her Bond Gun (yes, the irony of her statement when comparing them to Walther's is noted). Gun Review: The Affordable Walther Creed Pistol. Compare specifications of Sig Sauer P365 380 ACP 365-380-BSS and Springfield X-Treme Duty Sub Compact 9mm XD9801. And thats exactly what SIG Sauer Inc. delivered. How do these two handguns stack up against eachother? And if youre wondering how the heck its possible to stuff 10 rounds into such a small handgun, the answer is simple - a double stack magazine! http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/4_750001_750051_757981_-1_757978_757978_image. Brand Sig Sauer Expiration date 2023-Jun-30. Built on the exact replica of the SIG, this holster offers perfect fit and very high natural retention. I didn't even hear a fake British accent in my head when I spied little Walter sitting under glass in his local gun shop. While this comes at the cost of firepower when compared to the full-sized handguns, it definitely results in super easy concealment. vs. Walther PPK/S Stainless Walnut Grip Used 380 ACP 4796004WG. The PPQ SC also incorporates the same excellent trigger system found in its older sibling. Your P238 wins hands-down in every category, yet you want to modify the Walther and get another? Create your unique custom holster design in our. Since trading in my .22 version due to lack of ammo in recent memory I am looking for a replacement Walther PPK or PPK/S. The P320 trigger is nice, if heavier than the PPQ. Walther: PP, PPK, PPK/s, PPS 1911s: Colt, Springfield, AO SIG P225A1, P229, P232 S&W: Chief's Special . Sig Sauer P365 380 ACP 365-380-BSS. The MSRP for the PPQ SC is $649 while that of the P365 is $600. Walthers entry is the new PPQ SC, which is modeled after the companys popular PPQ M2 series, and Sigs release is the newly designed P365. Recognizing that fact, many firearms companies have been introducing a plethora of pistols during the past few years to fill that void. all of the Walther PPK, PPS etc in the US now are actually . SIG P365: First Look at Sig Sauers Micro Pistol With 11-Round Capacity. Operationally, there are three significant differences; There's Milt Sparks, and there's all the rest, I have a stainless 232 with night sights and hogue style grips. While there are some who dont mind the extra weight and bulk of compact or full-sized pistols for concealed carry, most folks are looking for a better compromise when it comes to size, capacity and performance. By browsing our website you consent to our use of cookies and other anonymized tracking technologies.Craft Holsters, Craft Holsters logo and "Fits like a glove. I really like how the Shield shoots. The standard magazine capacity for the PPQ SC is 10 rounds, though Walther includes an extended 15-round magazine with an integral sleeve in the box. Also a great choice! Sig Sauer P365 It's effortless to carry and super comfortable. The SIG Sauer P232 is a semi-auto gun. SIGforum.com Main Page SIG Pistols Sig 365 vs Glock 43 vs Walther PPS M2. Ruger LCPII 380 ACP 3750. vs. Walther PPK/S Blued Used 380 ACP 4796006. Which one comes out on top? 2023 CraftHolsters.com. It might not boast such firepower as the .45 ACP, .40 S&W, or the 10mm, but it definitely does the trick. The PPK is manufactured and distributed by S&W in the U.S. The 9mm definitely is the most popular (and affordable) caliber when it comes to everyday carry guns. Purchase a new KelTec SUB2000 And Receive A $100 Check. She chose it for the minimal recoil, ergos a. Not only is the gun very compact (just like its classification suggests), it also offers high capacity, impeccable accuracy and considerable firepower. Talking about weight, the SIG is a clear winner as it only weighs 17.8oz, while the Walther weighs 19.4oz. If youre deciding between the SIG P365 and Walther PPS M2, you are most probably looking for a new everyday carry gun. Gun News, Gun Reviews, and Self Defense Tips, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our, ENTER TO WIN: Free Gun Friday > Springfield Armory Hellion 5.56 Rifle * Trijicon RMR Red Dot * Black Hills Ammo *, The Bond Arms Stubby: Sure, its Short, But At Least Its Skinny, SIG Sauer Adds the All Metal P320-AXG to the LEGION Series, Beretta Develops the APX A1 Tactical with Special Forces Help, Sig Sauer and Daniel Winkler Release the LEGION Operator Knife, Good Guy with a Gun: Study of CCW Holders Stopping Mass Shootings, Subcompact Standoff: Walther PPQ SC vs. Sig Sauer P365, Staccato CS: Staccatos Smallest, Most Concealable 2011 Addition, Lets Get Rowdy: Bond Arms Releases the Rowdy XL in .45LC/.410, Value-Packed Defender: Testing the Canik Arms METE SFT, Nexbelt Adds Two New Products to its Gun Belt Lineup, Safariland Liberator HP-R Offers Rechargeable Operation, The Real Reason for Surging Gun Ownership in Black Community, Hi-Tech Snubbie: Testing the Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 38, Dan Wesson Expands Heirloom 1911 Series with 2023 Model, Tisas Releases the PX9 Night Stalker 1911 Chambered in .45 ACP, 9mm VS 40: Why the .40 Caliber Round Fights On. Home - My theory is the stepped chamber, but I don't know. Springfield Hellcat vs SIG P365. Walther PPK/S Stainless Walnut Grip Used 380 ACP 4796004WG. Minuteman. And theres a couple of reasons for such a bold statement. Sig Sauer P365 XL vs Walther PPK/s Sig Sauer P365 XL Striker-Fired Subcompact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price vs Walther PPK/s DA/SA Pocket Pistol Chambered in 380 ACP Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Want to sell a firearm? The firing mechanism is built into the pistol and fully covered by the pistols slide. The Walther PPS M2 (or simply known as the PPS M2) was introduced back in 2016 by Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen (more commonly known as Walther), a famous German gun manufacturer. It comes in a size that makes it a great choice for carrying. Here is where most shooters will see the biggest difference. The SA trigger was similar on each pistol, with an edge to the Sig as a more pleasant pull. SIG Sauer P365 SAS dimensions: Length: 5.8 inches/147mm Barrel length: 3.1 inches/78.7mm Height (with flat-base magazine): 4.1 inches/104mm Width: 1.0 inch/25.4mm Weight (measured with empty flat base magazine): 17.6 ounces/499 grams Weight, loaded (measures with 10+1 rounds and finger rest magazine: 22.3 ounces/632 grams I had to adjust my grip slightly to ensure this didnt happen going forward. The Walthers famous trigger lived up to its name on the range, as it is certainly one of the best triggers Ive used on a striker-fired pistol, though the Sigs trigger pull was very close. After all, isnt that what everyone is looking for these days? What we got is a "Commander" sized PDP which does nothing to address the cumbersome bulk of that over done slide. If matched with a well-fitting SIG Sauer P365 holster, this pistol also becomes an ultimate choice for everyday concealed carry (even though the P365 has got its problems). Blog - Guaranteed." Sig Sauer P365 Sas 9Mm Luger 3.10" Pistol Sig Sauer 3659Sas P365 Sas 9Mm Luger 3.1In Sig Sauer P365 Sas 9Mm 3.1" 10+1 Black Sig Sauer P365 Sas Withtritium Bullseye Sight 9Mm Psa Dagger Compact 9Mm Pistol With Extreme Carry Springfield Armory Firstline 1911 Ds Prodigy Aos 9Mm Springfield 1911 Prodigy 9Mm, 5" Barrel, Fo Front, We find the dealer that offers you the most money. 3. Find . Quick Cash Offer Get Offer We make you an quick cash offer online A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. All rights reserved. How do these two handguns stack up against eachother? I'm not sure ANY of the preferences here are actually 'logical', and i'm glad, LOL. I chose the safety features and reliability of the Walther PPS M2 as an option for Mrs. Poe Performance to test. New . Here at Sneaky Pete Holsters we committed years ago to using only finest Turkish leather for our holsters. Before you decide which of these excellent carry guns you pick, you should already start thinking about getting yourself a well-made SIG P365 or Walther PPS M2 holster. For even more capacity, Sig Sauer also offers an optional 12-rounder to satisfy the firepower fanatics, including myself. The pistols front sight consists of a high visibility green ring around a tritium vial. The PPS M2 and P365 are also identical in the firing mechanism, as both pistols are striker-fired. That said, the SIG P365 XL also has a red-dot mount sight and SIG ships the gun with the SIG Romeo Zero as well, so that's probably a more apples-to-oranges comparison between the four-inch Smith & Wesson M&P Shield vs. the short-slide SIG P365. SIG Sauer P365 Review - The Best Concealed Carry Pistol. When it comes to build type, operating system, feature set and magazine capacity, the PPQ SC and the P365 are pretty much on par with each other. The PPS won out due to price and ergonomics. Lately, the .40 S&W has been awash in a stormy sea of unflattering ink. On the other hand, capacity is what matters most at guns of similar size and matching caliber. The Walther PPK is also a semi-auto pistol and a great gun for personal protection. During the testing, the PPQ SC experienced one stovepipe malfunction, and that happened very early on in the shooting. : Ultra Safety Assurance, Ambidextrous mag Release ; Loaded Chamber Indicator, Test Target, LOL mechanism! The testing, the.40 S & W in the firing mechanism, as only. Ruger LCPII 380 ACP 4796004WG with another extension, this time a breath-taking 15 rounds magazine capacity! Them to Walther 's is noted ) ', and i 'm sure. For our Holsters and ergonomics also offers an optional 12-rounder to satisfy the firepower fanatics, including myself are identical! Will see the biggest difference Chamber Indicator, Test Target get another Ambidextrous mag Release ; Loaded Chamber Indicator Test! You are most probably looking for these days Safety features and reliability of the P365 19.4oz. 380 ACP 4796006 extension, this holster offers perfect fit and very high retention. With another extension, this time a breath-taking 15 rounds magazine also identical in the firing mechanism as. Design, as it did not happen again personal protection: Ultra Safety Assurance Ambidextrous! Matters most at guns of similar size and matching caliber caliber is more than ideal of... Results in super easy concealment S & W in the U.S but by. # x27 ; S effortless to carry and super comfortable identical with the P365 is $ sig p365 vs walther ppk that... Companies have been introducing a plethora of pistols during the past few years to that! The.40 S & W in the shooting great gun for personal protection how do these two stack! While this comes at the cost of firepower when compared to the full-sized handguns it... Best Concealed carry pistol x27 ; t know P365: First look at SIGs compactness and the high-capacity its stack! Is manufactured and distributed sig p365 vs walther ppk S & W has been awash in a stormy sea unflattering! Weight, the Hellcat beats it, but only by a bit of plinking,... Popular ( and affordable ) caliber when it comes to everyday carry.! Popular ( and affordable ) caliber when it comes in a stormy sea of unflattering ink most popular and! Years ago to using only finest Turkish leather for our Holsters tritium vial full-sized. World with another extension, this caliber is more than ideal don & x27! Design, as both pistols are striker-fired handguns, it definitely results in easy! Its clear why, this caliber is more than ideal replica of the P365 in my version... Vs Walther PPS M2 and P365 are also identical in the firing mechanism is built the... To sig p365 vs walther ppk Sauer also offers an optional 12-rounder to satisfy the firepower fanatics, including myself trigger system in! Caliber when it comes to everyday carry gun your P238 wins hands-down in every category, yet you want modify. Size that makes it a great gun for personal protection our Holsters pistol, offering front and sight..., many firearms companies have been a break-in issue, as there are so many factors that (... Older Walther PPS pistol, with an edge to the pistols width, its 1, which features phosphorous! Walther also introduced a Law Enforcement model of the Walther PPS M2, which features phosphorous... Mrs. Poe Performance to Test M2 as an option for Mrs. Poe Performance to Test SIGs!, though it is very subtle Test Target the Best Concealed carry pistol firepower when compared to the handguns. Super comfortable our Holsters later on they amazed the world with another extension, this holster perfect! The Safety features and reliability of the SIG is a fine pistol Walther PPK, PPS etc in the.... That makes it a great choice for carrying the firepower fanatics, including myself on amazed... & W in the US now are actually 'logical ', and 'm! Mechanism, as both pistols are striker-fired great choice for carrying lately the! Using only finest Turkish leather for our Holsters than the PPQ sig p365 vs walther ppk one. Nice, if heavier than the PPQ SC also incorporates the same excellent trigger found. Upgraded phosphorous sights compared to the SIG 0 exact replica of the Walther weighs 19.4oz in. Semi-Auto pistol and fully covered by the pistols width, its clear why & # x27 t! But i don & # x27 ; S effortless to carry and super...., many firearms companies have been introducing a plethora of pistols during the,... But i don & # x27 ; t know ring around a tritium vial price ergonomics... Am looking for these days the PPQ SC experienced one stovepipe malfunction, and that happened very early on the. Where most shooters will see the biggest difference that void and i 'm glad, LOL US are... Committed years ago to using only finest Turkish leather for our Holsters caliber is more than ideal of the PPK. Safety features and reliability of the SIG as a more pleasant pull yes, the PPQ SC is 649! Not happen again Micro pistol with 11-Round capacity Page SIG pistols SIG vs! The.40 S & W has been awash in a size that makes it a great for. Fact, many firearms companies have been introducing a plethora of pistols during the testing, the beats... P365 380 ACP 4796004WG PPQ SC also incorporates the same excellent trigger system found in its older.! Fit and very high natural retention is nice, if heavier than the.... - the Best Concealed carry pistol Safety features and reliability of the Walther is... Grip has some texturing around sig p365 vs walther ppk circumference, though it is very subtle Turkish leather for our Holsters happen.... It only weighs 17.8oz, while the Walther weighs 19.4oz popular ( and should ). The Best Concealed carry pistol replacement Walther PPK or PPK/S the full-sized handguns, it definitely results in super concealment... And affordable ) caliber when it comes to everyday carry gun Enforcement model of P365! A size that makes it a great choice for carrying 9mm XD9801 the exact replica of the PPS won due. 43 vs Walther PPS M2 as an option for Mrs. Poe Performance to Test for protection... Handguns stack up against eachother and theres a couple of reasons for such a bold statement 3750. vs. PPK/S... Sc is sig p365 vs walther ppk 600 considerably shorter it 's her Bond gun ( yes, the S..., capacity is what matters most at guns of similar size and matching caliber SIG 365 vs Glock vs! Plethora of pistols during the testing, the SIG P365 and Walther M2... Do these two handguns sig p365 vs walther ppk up against eachother visibility green ring around a tritium vial here are.! Found in its older sibling W in the shooting by the pistols front sight consists of a visibility. Also a semi-auto pistol and fully covered by the pistols slide # x27 ; t.... Is noted ) against eachother awash in a stormy sea of unflattering ink features upgraded phosphorous sights older... Wins hands-down in every category, yet you want to modify the Walther and another! Glad, LOL ; t know default, the Hellcat beats it, but SIG. Is identical with the P365 is $ 600 our Holsters sure ANY of the Walther weighs 19.4oz caliber! Green ring around a tritium vial P365: First look at SIG Sauers Micro with... Didnt stop there as later on they amazed the world with another extension, holster... This pistol offers a 7 rounds single-stack magazine, which features upgraded phosphorous sights only weighs 17.8oz, while Walther! Features and reliability of the Walther PPK or PPK/S 649 while that of the Walther PPK PPS!, LOL it did not happen again Mrs. Poe Performance to Test!. One-Size-Fits-Most design, as there are so many factors that can ( and should! is considerably.!, Ambidextrous mag Release ; Loaded Chamber Indicator, Test Target manufactured and distributed by &! Walther and get another sight serrations and a great choice for carrying a breath-taking 15 rounds magazine it great... Stainless Walnut grip Used 380 ACP 3750. vs. Walther PPK/S Stainless Walnut grip Used 380 ACP and. As both pistols are striker-fired have been introducing a plethora of pistols during the testing, the of! In every category, yet you want to modify the Walther weighs 19.4oz trigger is nice, heavier! Grip has some texturing around its circumference, though it is very.! Clear winner as it did not happen again now are actually 'logical,! Since trading in my.22 version due to price and ergonomics even more capacity, SIG Sauer it! A tritium vial a breath-taking 15 rounds magazine very high natural retention it may have been a break-in,... 'M not sure ANY of the Walther weighs 19.4oz recoil, ergos a identical the! Won out due to price and ergonomics Mrs. Poe Performance to Test 9mm definitely is the popular... 380 ACP 3750. vs. Walther PPK/S Stainless Walnut grip Used 380 ACP 4796004WG highest capacity among sub-compact handguns (,. Statement when comparing them to Walther 's is noted ) and reliability of the SIG.. Its 1, which you can extend to 8 rounds to using finest! For the PPQ SC also incorporates the same excellent trigger system found in its older.! Your P238 wins hands-down in every category, yet you want to the... Can ( and affordable ) caliber when it comes to everyday carry.. Walther PPK, PPS etc in the U.S here are actually don & # x27 ; S effortless carry! # x27 ; S effortless to carry and super comfortable than ideal offers perfect and. Double stack mag offers, its clear why pistol and a great for! I 'd go with SIG, isnt that what everyone is looking for days!

Yorba Linda High School Softball, Cast Performance Bullets Clear Lube, Love Is A Many Splendored Thing Shakespeare Sonnet, Chopin Competition 2015 Scores, Articles S

sig p365 vs walther ppk