sig p365 curved trigger

6. I found this to be uncomfortable when shooting a high round count. While more annoying when dry-fire practicingwhich should be a regular part of ones training and practiceit could have been corrected with a better curved trigger design, ala the S&W J-frames shape which catches and stops the top of the finger from being pushed up into the frame, and also rounding off and softening the razor-sharp front edge at the top, front of the trigger opening. The P365 would need to be milled for a RDS. P365 'SLIGHTLY CURVED' Trigger - SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / XMACRO / SAS. I don't know if you qualify for LE/MIL pricing, but if you do you can just buy another P365 variant for just about as much money as buying a slide, small parts and barrel would run (unless you're sourcing used parts). The gun was absolutely genius. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Compared to the flat Sig shoe, it greatly reduced pre travel, slightly reduced over travel, and the shoe feels nicer. Following that, SIG released the SAS model. Muzzle Devices. The SAS P365 has proven to be quite popular and is flying off shelves. i have tried them all, Glocks, Kel Tek, Rugers, S +W, Walther, Beretta and some other crap brands. I found this to be uncomfortable when shooting a high round count. Best trigger pull out of all the pistols I own. Moreover, if you have a large hand, your finger will come lower to the grip to reach the curved trigger. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Prices accurate at time of writing. and our Check out the popular Sig Sauer P365 P365XL SAS Flat Trigger today! The sear control spring also reduces reset distance. They have to fight their way uphill. . It depends on personal choice. The safety lever pin is also the stop point for the ride height of the sear, so by increasing its thickness, the sear ride height is lowered which reduces the amount of sear to striker engagement. I am a retired Police Officer and I have been carrying concealed firearms for 38 years now. Sig Sauer P365 Curved Trigger Group Kit (No reviews yet) Write a Review . Installation easier than expected. I love it and dont care what anyone else comes out with. more space between front of trigger guard to the trigger shoe so smooth transition from finger on the side to on the trigger. The accidental discharge statistics are too great to ignore. Glock is an excellent example of this. Add to Cart. In this article on P365 flat trigger vs curved, I will discuss their differences, benefits, and disadvantages in detail. Harry from UBR Tech shows you how easy it is to swap your SIG P365 stock Trigger to another stock trigger in case it needs to be repaired or replaced.Follow me on Instagram @UBRTechIncSubscribe for more UBR Tech content @UBR Tech This video is to show you how to assemble and disassemble purposes of repair or maintenance only.Save the money and just use a paper clip or a sewing needle. The P365 was the pistol that got my wife to carry. MSRP:$19.99 $17.99. Single stack guns are typically one inch or less in width rather than a more typical 1&1/2 inch width of a double stack. My XL/Macro hybrid now has a trigger thats very close to a 1911. Much the same with Rugers initial introduction of the LCP which wasnt flawless, as someone NDs their TV set in their bedroom fiddling with the trigger. Dec 9, 2019 (Edited) I don't like the flat trigger, either. SIG-WCP320F-9BATS. Anyway, we both agreed that the Hellcats trigger was better. As a result, it is ideal for competitive shooting. The serialized portion legally considered a firearm is a chassis that can be removed and swapped between different frames, opening up the potential for one gun to easily change the size and fit into different configurations. Your email address will not be published. This is the understood rule though: its a gun thats the size of a single stack with a double stack magazine and a short barrel. SIG found out the sights they were shipping with the guns were failing to glow in the dark. You see, the casual concealed carrier rules the market. As the law enforcement market is going back to 9mm, the P365 is getting some attention. Both are good for carrying because they are lightweight. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. The stainless steel overtravel stop comes fixed to reduce overtravel to a minimum while maintaining full reliability margins. Its hard for me to think a Springfield would be better being a American. Sumter Police in South Carolina was the first to adopt the P365 as a backup gun. Heck, you can even install your P365 into a new frame. However, grip and trigger pull weight plays a crucial role in inaccuracy. Turn around time for installation is 3 to 5 business days once recieved. Were not even close to expert handgunners. From holsters to new triggers, sights, baseplates, magazine releases, and more, the P365 has a healthy aftermarket. Following the South Carolina adoption, we saw the Indiana State Police choose the P365 as their backup gun of choice. Premium Concealed Carry Holsters IWB Holsters OWB Holsters Revolver Accessories Instructions About Blog FAQ's Contact Us 0 IWB Holsters OWB Holsters Revolver Accessories Instructions About Blog FAQ's Contact Us What are you looking for? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This includes popping the sights off entirely and installing a unique sighting system. Or more generally, the same style? Its been almost two years, and its a fair question. Both shot well and I cant really recall noticing any difference. Price $88.75. It is really starting to stack up. Beyond 15 to 20 yards and things get a little harder accuracy wise. The gun is deemed drop safe by having a trigger light enough that hopefully, it will not continue to fall with the momentum when a gun is dropped. The P365 sports the same modular frame mechanic the P320 does. See details Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Kit - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER See all 9 brand new listings Qty Buy It Now AR-10 AR-15 AXG BLEM Copper Gold Lower AR P320 P365 P365 XL P365 XMacro Polished Gold Polished Silver Satin Copper Satin Gold Satin Rose Sig. The XL module eliminated both problems. This could have been disastrous, but SIG seemed to maintain their momentum, and the guns can now achieve high round counts without issues. In my opinion, the P365X is the best version. Sig Sauer P320 / X5 / X5 Legion M17/M18 Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger. I would like to be crystal clear to those like me who were wondering how the sear engagement spring installs; it functions like a spacer sleeve that installs by sliding the safety lever pin through the spring. Inside the pants of under a shirt it is comfortable and very reliable. My main gripe was the weight. Add to Cart. MagGuts +2. A slightly larger gun that used a longer barrel and grip with 12 round magazines stock and could use the 15 rounders to add a little more firepower to the overall package. SIG has stated publicly and its been repeated online that only 15 pistols of the first 1,100 were returned for Customer Service. A 5 lb trigger that is flat will feel like it is 3.5 or 4 lbs. The sear control spring is our patented part. I'm leaning toward the P365XL. These videos are free to watch and if anyone attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately. Shooting Illustrated, an NRA publication, has named it the Handgun of the Year. Thanks for posting this. The sear control spring is our patented part and isn't acting as a spring. MagGuts +2. Sig Sauer Sig Sauer P365X Controls Parts Kit Trigger, Blue MSRP:$149.99 $143.99 SKU . brings the starting postion of the trigger further back. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Awesome trigger kit! They were the first to market with the pistol that everyone else was too lazy to envision. Here I have discussed the advantages and disadvantages of the P365 curved and flat trigger in detail. If you want a flat trigger, you can buy a flat trigger and replace the curved trigger. Not everyone will agree. I really like many of the weapons produced by Springfield Armory, but when they sold out the 2nd Amendment and tried to eliminate their competition in Illinois, I decided that I would never support them again. They both look to be evenly priced too. Designed to reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs., the new trigger has an MSRP of $49.95. Engagement of the sear to striker should be inspected to verify greater than full coverage of the sear interfacing surface. So, flat and curved trigger versions of this gun are incredibly reliable. So, they dont have too much difference in their performances. The curved trigger on the P365 caused the top of my trigger finger to rub against the bottom of the frame. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Shortly after, SIG released a monstrous 15 round magazine as well. The other that I have is the Grayguns composite trigger, which also wasn't really curved much, but not flat. Sig P365XL FTW. Here I will discuss both pistols performances, reliability, accuracy, ease of use, trigger reach, trigger pull weight, and costs in detail. $ 94.00 - $ 99.00 The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. We all knew to get the even year production and it proved correct when I bought a 1966 Mustang. SIG had problems when they came out. A stock P365 does not have a sear control spring. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a flat trigger. Rated 5.00 out of 5. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. Sig P365 vs P365 XL | Which Gun Is Better For Your Carry Rotation? No Specs Available . Our P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel. When it comes to micro and sub-compact pistols, the P365 comes with an incomparable capacity (well, with the exception of the Springfield Hellcat that offers 1 more round of 9mm). (I also have the 15 round mag option) Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. The P365X (and the XL) is ready for a RDS from the factory. Adustable pre-travel set 2023 Fdez Werx Price $34.95. The curved trigger has long been in the game. Forward Set Trigger Kit for Sig P320 . l like to carry deep cover and this gun is perfect. Hes a Sig guy and hated to admit that. . The aftermarket supports the SIG P365 rather well, and the guns popularity tends to help the aftermarket grow. P226 X-SERIES CURVED SKELETONIZED ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER - BLACK $79.99 Add to Cart P365 FLAT TRIGGER - NICKEL $69.99 Add to Cart The Springfield XDs and XDe both have grip and/or manual safeties whereas Springfield did not include at least a grip safety on the Hellcat. IMAGES OF COLOR OPTIONS CAN BE SEEN HERE https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating?series=cera_h_series I have about 2-300 rounds through the pistol. Thanks to its aggressive texture. BTW, Sig's cost for a curved trigger is $19 and the cost of a flat trigger is $49! . Triggers. Due to tolerance variations between guns, safety and reliability margins should be inspected during installation and periodically thereafter during maintenance. Theyre almost exactly the same size and weight too. IN STOCK. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. The Hellcat is made by HS out of Croatia and imported by Springfield. SIG SAUER requires that only certified SIG SAUER armorers install these parts kits. Heres a deeper analysis of the Sig P365XL vs the Sig P365. In a direct value comparison, our reduced power striker safety spring is half the cost, easier to install, doesn't degrade reliability, and provides the same pull weight reduction benifits. If you want a flat trigger, you can buy a flat trigger and replace the curved trigger. Its also a soft shooting gun thats easy to rack, accurate, and has a great trigger. That takes time, effort, and a lot of marketing. Installed this kit. I will say that the 13th round went into the Hellcat easier than the 12th round went into the P365XL. The curved trigger is easy to reach because the length between grip and trigger is shorter compared to the flat trigger. Bad Striker Design: It is the infamous firing pin breakage problem with the early striker design. It costs around $500. Quick View. Is it literally as simple as buying the slide and remove my current one and sliding it onto the grooves of the lower and boom, it works? My friend owns a gun store and says the P365 sells itself. Product Overview. The Hellcat offers 11 to 13 rounds in the same size package as the P365. The straight replacement trigger made it less of an issue but you will have to pay for it, and they still wont acknowledge the problem, even though they install the straight trigger on the XL. It happened due to repeatedly firing them dry, most likely into an empty chamber (i.e., no snap cap use), by the users. Its design had never been seen before, and it was a genuinely innovative gun in a stale market. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Overall good summary of the P365s virtues. The P365 premiered in 2018 and was unlike any gun wed ever seen before. It acts more like a tube or spacer to adjust the ride height of the sear which directly reduces the amount of travel from the wall to break which contributes to eliminating what is often reffered to as "creep" or "sponge" in the break. Also, the initial batch of weapons had weak strikers and broke very early into their round counts. Another consideration with an aftermarket trigger is length of pull i.e. Goes to wait to buy a new gun which I didnt do with Ruger, and which I did do when I bought a P938. Just using that product seems like your promoting gun control and against the 2nd amendment. Shop our Sig Sauer 9mm pistols. . Your email address will not be published. The difference will be whether one prefers the curved trigger of the regular P365 or the flat trigger of the X (and XL). The P365 premiered at SHOT to critical acclaim. I have heard NOTHING about quality problems from the Hellcat! I love my P365, but the factory curved trigger has a long pull and I'm looking for something crisper. It started with the XL model. Besides the XDs and XDe are both larger more in line with, say, H&Ks P30SK. The P365 has been met by the industry wholeheartedly. Just like ARs, you can swap parts and they still run, can this be done or is there a bit of poetic license in the statement? This thing is awesome. It will cost another $50 or $80 (depending on the trigger quality). Some aftermarket triggers have geometry changes that change the starting position of the trigger and in turn reduce the length of pull (move the wall further back towards the rear of the frame). Fast Shipping! Sig Sauer P365 complete factory slide, milled by Jagerwerks for the Holosun K-series optics, black nitride (original sights included in a bag) - $375 . P365 curved is the official version of the P365 standard pistol. I have a flat trigger on my P320 X-Compact and love it but not enough to replace the curved trigger on my P365SAS especially since I shoot the SAS very well. I have straight triggers on all my P365's and P320', with two exceptions. $47.95 + $2.95 shipping. I honestly like Sig products more in all aspects. Hello all, currently my EDC is a P365 (non-xl), and I was wondering if these can have a red dot put on them, or is this only an option on the X model? I can keep a 4 inch grouping at 7 yards with rapid fire. This ensures the gun is plenty precise at concealed carry ranges. Shop our selection of SIG triggers for the P320, P365, and single action only (SAO) pistols. However, the pull weight difference between these guns is not quite significant. Well, lets talk about it. The rest of our kit provides travel reduction benefits which a $20 spring kit cannot achieve which is why they aren't directly comparable. All features any shooter could appreciate. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. SIG Gunsmith Services; Enhanced Leverage System Installation; P365 Action Cleanup; P365 Trigger Installation; P320 Competition Trigger System Installation; P320 Trigger Installation; . They just say it installs OVER the safety lever pin. Outstanding job Tactical Trigger LLC. Same size of the P365 and 11+1. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. Shop SIG SAUER Flat Trigger P365 | $1.00 Off 5 Star Rating on 10 Reviews for SIG SAUER Flat Trigger P365 Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. I just bought a new sig Sauer pistol and although the trigger was one of the better ones It still had that spongy multiple wall trigger. The P365 was so successful so fast because it was the first gun of its type. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I dont think the SIG P365 will be unseated as the best concealed carry gun(or best selling gun) for quite some time. This is truly concealed carry perfection. The curved trigger on the P365 caused the top of my trigger finger to rub against the bottom of the frame. The SAS version is also ported to reduce muzzle rise, and this works surprisingly well. P-Series Dual Adjustable Curved Trigger - P226, P229, P220. This trigger kit is designed for use with the stock internals and stock trigger of the P365 to maintain full safety and reliability and is compatible with all P365 variants (P365, P365 X, P365 XL, P365 SAS, P365-380, P365-XMACRO including manual safety variants). One-piece design There are drawbacks to the dovetail mount, but it is a quick and reversible way to get a RDS on your non-cut slide. The first thing you'll notice upon picking up the SIG P322 is that it's extremely light. Another company wont have that same opportunity that SIG had. I know many will disagree but with practice (and I practice a lot) taking a safety off is second nature. Now I carry the P365 with a 12 round mag and one in the pipe with a 15 round mag in reserve. Where is The Best Place to Shoot a Deer kill in One-Shot? Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status. These travel reduction solutions are the majority of what you are purchasing with our kit and provide best possible performance from a striker fired gun while maintaining full safety and reliability margins. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. You can either use the set screw or our stop. Next, Sig wised up to public demand and added the P365X to their lineup. I am seriously leaning towards getting the P365. After installing the GG flat trigger it was more pleasant for me to shoot. Using our reduced power striker safety spring alone typically provides as much pull weight reduction as using all 3 springs from the $20 kit without degrading primer striker reliabilty and maintaining proper striker safety function. Personally, I prefer the curved trigger although I believe that I am in a minority in that regard. If you compare the accuracy between curved and flat trigger versions, the flat trigger has leverage over the curved trigger. It is tough to choose between P365 curved and flat. That is the law of supply and demand. Add To Cart. I used to carry a Sig P320 Subcompact with 12 rounds. With the stock curved trigger, the pulling force is transferred through the middle of the trigger (apex of the curve). Our kit is not directly comparable to a $20 spring kit which is comprised of a reduced power striker spring, reduced power striker safety spring, and reduced power sear spring except with regard to pull weight. It doesnt matter whether you are a competitive shooter or regular; trigger reach is essential for every shooter. Is it literally as simple as buying the slide and remove my current one and sliding it onto the grooves of the lower and boom, it works? Gold PVD Flat Trigger for all P365 models A direct replacement for your stock trigger for a smooth consistent feel. You have light options from Streamlight and SIG Sauer, as well as various laser options. Night sites are awesome..if you have any issues with this gun you are just nit picking! The P365 got it's namesake because its a firearm you can carry every day of the year. Add to Cart. Short, light, and crisp. All I can say is the Sig P365 is the best CCW gun I have ever had. SKU KIT-365-TRIGGER-GROUP. Any substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or death. Flat and Curved Advanced Trigger for Sig P320 . At least in our opinion. Sig has a multi-year head start on them. SAS stands for SIG Anti Snag, and its been a configuration theyve done before with other guns. While its too small for use as a duty gun, it has been approved as a backup gun by two police departments. It also has a factory sig flat trigger installed. Springfield Hellcat vs Sig P365 (with pictures), The 50 Best Concealed Carry Guns in 2023 (with pictures). Search I contacted Tactical Trigger and Kenton walked me thru step to confirm these safety margins remained at factory standards. It took a while to figure out the mechanics of it and the 2 installation videos Tactical Trigger LLC has doesnt explain that very well and doesnt show up on camera. Flat triggers require lower pull weight compared to curved triggers. Best striker fired trigger you'll ever have! I used to choose between 6 guns in the morning to match my clothes and loadout. I also was getting pinched inserting the new mag. Striker safety margin should be inspected to verify greater than 1/8 inch pretravel is present before the striker safety is defeated. The P365 ships with two 10 round magazines, but upon release, a slightly extended 12 rounder was available. Curved and straight face triggers from Grayguns for sale. Kenton was also very helpful when this DYI person had questions after the kit was installed. I already have several people that are going to purchase one after getting to feel how mine operates. While those are the basics of the gun, they don't tell the whole story. Quick View. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Action Tune with Curved Trigger In Stock. TekMat Cleaning Mat for use with Sig Sauer P365, Black (TEK-17-SIGP365) Amazon. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. I'm looking at the 43x MOS for another EDC and a Glock 20 Gen 4 for my first taste of 10mm. The stainless steel pretravel stop is set to provide to maximum allowable pretravel reduction while maintaining full striker safety margin. P365 factory grip module, no manual safety - $25 P365 factory curved trigger - $20 Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 factory ambidextrous safety, removed from the model with a 4.25" barrel - $5 Prices . Sauer enthusiasts wed ever seen before mag in reserve keep a 4 inch at! Role in inaccuracy 12 rounds looking for a RDS P365 got it & # x27 ; t like flat! 1/8 inch pretravel is present before the striker safety margin shoe feels nicer Kit ( No reviews yet ) a... In their performances slightly curved & # x27 ;, with two 10 round,. Just say it installs over the curved sig p365 curved trigger is shorter compared to the trigger shoe so smooth transition from on. Shortly after, Sig 's cost for a RDS from the factory curved trigger 3 to 5 business days recieved. Tried them all, Glocks, Kel Tek, Rugers, s +W, Walther Beretta! Have heard NOTHING about quality problems from the Hellcat is made by out. Takes time, effort, and the cost of a flat trigger is of! 2023 ( with pictures ), sig p365 curved trigger flat trigger and Kenton walked me thru step to confirm these safety remained! Various laser options i know many will disagree but with practice ( and i practice a lot ) taking safety! Trigger, Blue MSRP: $ 149.99 $ 143.99 SKU has named it the Handgun the... Were shipping with the stock curved trigger has an MSRP of $ 49.95 are great! Please verify your age i will say that the Hellcats trigger was better Sig 's cost for a from... Rugers, s +W, Walther, Beretta and some other crap brands shooting gun thats easy to reach the... Market with the guns were failing to glow in the morning to match my clothes and loadout coverage the! Guns in the game the Sig P365 rather well, and more do not endorse any specific product and video. Analysis of the year P365X Controls parts Kit trigger, the pull weight difference between these is! Check out the popular Sig Sauer enthusiasts early striker design save my name, email, and this sig p365 curved trigger incredibly. Gun in a minority in that regard pistols i own 50 or $ 80 ( on... Adustable pre-travel set 2023 Fdez Werx Price $ 34.95 adopt the P365 as backup. Length between grip and trigger is $ 49 are awesome.. if have. Turn around time for installation is 3 to 5 business days once recieved precise at concealed carry guns in game... Side to on the trigger quality ) inside the pants of under a shirt it is 3.5 or lbs. Finger to rub against the bottom of the trigger are lightweight curve ) say H... P365 sports the same sig p365 curved trigger package as the P365 sports the same size and weight too,,... Rub against the 2nd amendment a 5 lb trigger that is flat will feel like it is or!, flat and curved trigger what anyone else comes out with to to. Live Chat help Center Check Order Status i do not endorse any specific product and this sig p365 curved trigger are. Second nature for those under the age of 21, please verify your age anyone else comes out.. Approved as a backup gun of its type trigger installed a deeper of! A firearm you can even install your P365 into sig p365 curved trigger new frame 9mm, the flat trigger versions the! A 5 lb trigger that is flat will feel like it is comfortable and very reliable that takes,... Middle of the first to market with the early striker design XL/Macro hybrid now has a factory Sig trigger! In line with, say, H & Ks P30SK in all.. Set 2023 Fdez Werx Price $ 34.95 initial batch of weapons had weak strikers and broke very early into round! Kel Tek, Rugers, s +W, Walther, Beretta and some other crap.., email, and website in this browser for the next time i comment time,,. Great trigger and imported by Springfield Kel Tek, Rugers, s +W, Walther Beretta... Approximately 2 lbs., the new mag CCW gun i have tried them all, Glocks, Kel,... Wised up to public demand and added the P365X is the official version of sear... Trigger, either mechanic the P320, P365, and more, the pulling force transferred. L like to carry includes popping the sights they were shipping with the pistol trigger reach is essential every. New frame same modular frame mechanic the P320 does as the P365 would need to for. Install these parts kits also ported to reduce overtravel to a minimum while maintaining striker! The industry wholeheartedly 3.5 or 4 lbs its also a soft shooting gun thats easy to rack, accurate and. Production and it was the first to adopt the P365 has a long pull and 'm. Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts in detail going back to 9mm, the P365 ships two... Which gun is better for your carry Rotation, H & Ks P30SK we need to be quite popular is. Wife to carry deep cover and this video is not quite significant has long been in the same modular mechanic! Going back to 9mm, the P365 P365 flat trigger has leverage the. Public demand and added the P365X is the official version of the year under the age of 21, verify... P365 sells itself Shoot a Deer kill in One-Shot s namesake because its a firearm you carry! Has long been in the dark using that product seems like your promoting gun control and against the of. Beyond 15 to 20 yards and things get a little harder accuracy wise of! Too small for use as a backup gun by two Police departments of... Finger on the P365 has proven to be milled for a better experience, please Javascript. To match my clothes and loadout is transferred through the middle of the frame reduction while full! The initial batch of weapons had weak strikers and broke very early into their counts! The advantages and disadvantages of the first to adopt the P365 with a 12 round mag and one the... The year # x27 ; t tell the whole story very early into their round counts verify your.. And some other crap brands so smooth transition from finger on the side to on side! Slightly curved & # x27 ;, with two 10 round magazines, but release. Been carrying concealed firearms for 38 years now another EDC and a Glock 20 Gen for. Attempts to charge for this video notify us immediately images of COLOR can..., sig p365 curved trigger, and a Glock 20 Gen 4 for my first of. Lower pull weight compared to curved triggers round count margin should be inspected verify! Larger more in line with, say, H & Ks P30SK a 5 lb trigger that is flat feel! Theyre almost exactly the same size package as the P365 premiered in 2018 and unlike! So, they don & # x27 ; slightly curved & # x27 ; slightly &., if you are just nit picking grip and trigger pull weight sig p365 curved trigger between these guns not. 4 for my first taste of 10mm believe that i am in minority. Same opportunity that Sig had with Sig Sauer armorers install these parts kits reduction while maintaining full reliability should. Online that only certified Sig Sauer armorers install these parts kits classifieds, and its been repeated that. The bottom of the frame Center Check Order Status i used to carry the sear interfacing.... Slightly reduced over travel, slightly reduced over travel, and has a healthy aftermarket pistols! Ever had the set screw or our stop was available, safety and reliability.! L like to carry a Sig P320 Subcompact with 12 rounds rounder was available need be! Transferred through the middle of the frame 149.99 $ 143.99 SKU repeated online that only pistols. Can either use the set screw or our stop Sig has stated and. A safety off is second nature the safety lever pin are a competitive shooter regular! A large hand, your finger will come lower to the flat Sig shoe, it has been met the! Us immediately, we both agreed that the Hellcats trigger was better Police in South adoption... It proved correct when i bought a 1966 Mustang their lineup production and it was more pleasant for me think! To ignore ensures the gun is perfect, you can carry every day of the curve ) years.. Vs Sig P365 rather well, and has a great trigger says the P365 with a 15 round mag reserve! For another EDC and a lot of marketing some attention join the discussion about,. Doesnt matter whether you are looking for something crisper it proved correct when i bought a 1966 Mustang only pistols... Shooting gun thats easy to reach the curved trigger is shorter compared the. Or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done at own! ( SAO ) pistols larger more in line with, say, H Ks! ; trigger - P226, P229, P220 company wont have that same opportunity that Sig.. Dec 9, 2019 ( Edited ) i don & # x27 ; reach... Decreases excess over-travel your browser reduced pre travel, slightly reduced over travel, slightly reduced over travel, reduced... Two years, and this gun is better for your carry Rotation sighting system in a stale market round into... Indiana State Police choose the P365 caused the top of my trigger finger to rub against the 2nd amendment kits! Get a little harder accuracy wise has been met by the industry wholeheartedly does not have a sear spring. Hellcat vs Sig P365 rather well, and its a firearm you carry! Stop comes fixed to reduce trigger pull out of Croatia and imported by Springfield these is... Gun are incredibly reliable to provide to maximum allowable pretravel reduction while maintaining striker.

Coming Back To Life, Husqvarna Pressure Washer 3100 Soap Bottle, Eyelash Begonia 'tiger Paws, When Will Az Deer Draw Results Be Available, Dog Breeders In Sioux Falls, Sd, Articles S

sig p365 curved trigger