shakespeare alpha baitcasting reel manual

Please review the testing done on these reels below. THERE ARE A FEW SMALL AREAS ON THE TOP OF THE REEL WHERE THE PAINT HAS WORN FROM HOLDING. Good Luck and success on your bidding. You are bidding only the item listed in the item description and photos. 0000000016 00000 n WebGet the best deals on Shakespeare Baitcast Reel Fishing Reels when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. You do not get what is described. Buyer to pay shipping Buyer pays shipping cost unless specified"free shipping" I can combine shipping for multiple purchases. Just search for Pass It On- Outdoor Mentors! I do not like paying high shipping prices either. Payment: PAYPAL ONLY! Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Manual de propietario del carrete para lanzamiento . Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Nice Used Reel SHAKESPEARE CATERA 4300 This is a used Shakespeare Catera 4300 Round Baitcast Reel In Good Used Condition. Penn 85, Quantum, Shakespeare! Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. See All Popular Shakespeare Baitcast Reel Parts. Thank you Most graphics worn off Scratches here and there Spins very smoothly Shakespeare SKP 2000S BaitCasting Bait Caster Reel. Thanks Thanks and good luck bidding. Garcia Mitchell Shakespeare ZEBCO 202 Fishing Reel Parts Lot, Fishing Reel Parts Lot All Need Some Help See Pic's. SHAKESPEARE EAGLE CLAW SURF BEAST SPINNING FISHING REEL LOW START NO RESERVE!!!! FEW SURFACE BLEMISHES. I will do my very best to make your buying experience excellent. AN UNPAID ITEM DISPUTE WILL BE FILED AFTER 3 DAYS. ($), Shipping cost: I HAVE PENN. Upon purchase of multiple items the handling fee only applies to one item as long as they can be combined into one package, see below. Please wait to receive my invoice if you win more than one of my items today. ITEM CONDICTION: These reels are USED. Please take a close look at all of them so can see the condition they are in. We accept PayPal only. Preferred methods of payment are by credit card thru PayPal at www.paypal.com, where I am verified and you are protected against fraud or non-delivery. All functions work although I did not try to fish with the reel. DON f3d.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3Ef3d-13f247b2e3b-0x102-. Good Luck and God Bless! Spool spins, line feed moves back and forth(If equiped) Check to make sur, VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE PRESIDENT 1970A BAITCAST REEL @@CHECK IT OUTL@@, UP FOR SALE TODAY: USED VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE PRE SIDENT BAIT CAST REEL. Spincast reels are a hybrid of spinning and baitcasting reels and are easy to use for beginners. Remember. this is a vintage baitcasting reel. FISHING REEL SHAKESPEARE AXIOM AX 510 4 BALL BEARING RATIO 5.1:1. Yes, spinning reels can be used for saltwater fishing but it is important to properly clean and maintain the reel after each use in saltwater to prevent corrosion. Please review all photos closely and ask all necessary questions before bidding. Buyer pays shipping. Handle turns freely. I HAVE OTHER RODS& REELS LISTED IN AUCTION. If you see an error in our descriptions. Shakespeare Medalist BC 5600G baitcast reel r.h, shakespeare medalist BC 5600G baitcaster 6 ball bearing system 5.2.1 gear ratio right hand we combine shipping.Please visit our store, Shakespeare Medalist BC 4400 BaitCasting Bait Caster Reel, Shakespeare Medalist BC 4400 BaitCasting Bait Caster Reel The proceeds from the sale of this item will be used to help fund outdoor mentoring activities for the Pass It On- Outdoor Mentors program across the country. HAS LETTERS ON THE REEL SEAT. If theirs any custom duties. PHOTOS PROVIDED SHOW ITS OVERALL CONDITION. Please also note the post office has been known to delay delivery due to weather condition. 7 PLEASE! Graphite Frame And Side Plates. ITEM CONDICTION: These reels are USED. The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. Pictures are of the item listed and will be of the exact item you receive. The only testing done on these reels is: Crank the handle. SHIMANO, OKUMA, PFLUEGER AND SHAKESPEARE. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE BIDDING I know there is a lot to read here but please read it all so you understand all of the terms of this auction. Use a soft brush and mild soap to clean the body and handle of the reel. A real time one click convenient way to track to you package. CHECK MY 14 YEAR FEEDBACK RECORD. If you have any reason to leave anything less than positive feedback and 5 stars- please let me know so that I can work out any problems that you may have. WebShakespeare Fishing reel manuals. We keep Our Shipping Low and DO Combine Shipping! Item details: What you see. everything from large bass to smaller pan fish. Shipping is USPS first class package with delivery confirmation, tracking. We will send an invoice on the 10th day for the items won within that time frame. Questions: Please ask any and all questions you have before you bid. If you have any reason to leave anything less than positive feedback and 5 stars- please let me know so that I can work out any problems that you may have. I WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT! 105. VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE TRUE BLUE 1956 MODEL PK BAITCASTING REEL. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR 24 HOUR STORE FOR MORE GREAT ITEMS: http:stores.ebay.com/Moxee-2nd-Hand-Market ALL ITEMS-BEST OFFERS CONSIDERED. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands The only testing done on these reels is: Crank the handle. 3.8 to 1 gear ratio. FEEDBACK WILL ONLY BE LEFT AFTER ITEM IS RECEIVED AND FEEDBACK IS LEFT) INTERNATIONAL. 636 0 obj <>stream The foot on this reel reads Model CA. Thank you. They have been donated to Outdoor Mentors. NICE. EXACT SHIPPING CHARGES BEFORE YOU BID. Be sure to check out our other auctions. hY]7@b,BpbxOIhd_C^R`0 R1j? PLEA SE SCROLL DOWN BEYOND TEXT FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES SUPER SIZE THE PICTURES FOR A GOOD LOOK T HANK YOU FOR YOUR LOOK AND BID ALWAYS WILLING TO COMBINE AUCTIONS TO SAVE YOU SHIPPING COSTS.SHIPPING WORLD WIDE LOCAL PICK-UP IS NO PROBLEM PLEASE READ READ MY FINE PRINT BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION AND PLACING YOUR BID PLEASE WATCH YOUR FEEDBACK FOR DATE SHIPPED. Insurance and signature confirmation will be included in shipping price. Posted with Posted with, Shakespeare Sigma SS440 Right hand baitcasting reel 6.3:1, Up for auction is my Shakespeare Sigma SS 440 Right handed baitcasting reel. The only testing done on these reels is: Crank the handle. 4 Bearing System 6.3:1 Gear, Ratio The condition something is in is somewhat up to the person describing the thing. Thanks for looking, 3 Fishing Reels 2 - Daiwa Spinning Reel, 1 Shakespeare Spinning Reel. Please contact me before leaving anything other than 5 star positive feedback. Shipping confirmation and insurance do not get added in automatically on the shipping calculator unless we do it this way. Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding. Just like the day it left the factory. But works. Right or Left Hand, Shakespeare" Mantis Fishing Mantissc 10 3.8:1 75Yds/10 Lb. Y)*!I4u Be sure to check our other listings. The drag of my fishing reel is not smooth, what can I do? Gear ratio 5.1:1. We will send an invoice on the 10th day for the items won within that time frame. United States buyers pay $8.40 shipping for Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service in the states. The rods only flaw are some nicks to the handles rubber covering. %%EOF In New Condition. I Always Start My Auctions Low and Let them Go! Insurance is included up to $100 for UPS and FedEx shipment. Please let us know. Return Policy: Unless an item is misrepresented, by me. The spool turns nicely. 1960 MODEL 26 FISHING REEL, You are bidding on one of the many fishing reels we have listed this week. GREAT FOR A GIFT FOR THE UPCOMING HOLIDAYS. We will be happy to combine shipping on items won/purchased within 10 days of each other. The spool turns nicely. And ask any questions you may have. Fishing reel. Cork is clean and no cracks. If you see an error in our descriptions. Remember. This catalog contains mostly older parts. e8)5x@z [m`nza.0x $^[`>W A%.Pd2Ug u^ @yA*y\suB}@ G+nxTa WebYour new Shakespeare bait cast reel is designed with a wide-ranging drag to handle . I've caught sunfish, bass, and this weird fish that looked like a sunfish but was a little bigger and was white with orange spots. THIS REEL IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION, WITH SOME WEAR, ALL FUNCTIONS WORK PROPERLY. Closed Sundays and Mondays They have bearings in the handles and are smooth. IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE REEL I WILL SEND INVOICE FOR COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT. PAYPAL AND E-CHECKS PER EBAY POLICY. I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON AUCTIONS ENDING IN THE SAME WEEK WHEN POSSIBLE. PAYPAL ACCEPTED PAYMENT EXPECTED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF END OF AUCTION. A note about shipping I use the online USPS calculator for shipping prices. The shipping calculator will always show too high an amount when you purchase more than 1 of our items. And. OTHERWISE THE REEL IS NEAR MINT. 5.1:1 GEAR RATIO. TERMS: Item sold AS IS. United States buyers pay $8.55 shipping for Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service. This auction benefits kids that would not normally get a chance to experiance outdoor activities. However, should an individual item be listed with the first class postal option, when more than one item is combined the total weight may be more than 13 ounces and can not be sent first class. The zone you live in from 35757 is another consideration. Seller added the following information: Shakespeare Mantis Fishing Reel Mantissc 10 3.8:1 75Yds/10Lb. Feel free to contact us if there is a reason payment cannot be made in this time and we are more than willing to work with you as long as you communicate with us. ALL OUR ITEM ARE SOLD AS USED UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.EVERYONES OPINION OF CONDITION IS DIFFERENT SO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF. It reads ball bearing. 0000387227 00000 n NO HANDLING FEES. The reel alone generally sells for the cost of this setup. 0000004747 00000 n SEE ABOVE. THE NICKEL PLATE IS 100% THE REEL FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK WHEN YOU RECEIVE ITEM SO I KNOW YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE. If you feel I have missed something please let me know. Please make sure that you purchase the correct item by asking us as many questions as you like BEFORE purchasing. If you see an error in our descriptions. Posted with, SHAKESPEARE SIGMA SIGMA2BC BLUE BAITCASTING FISHING REEL 6 BEARING. Check your email for a confirmation message. Posted with, SHAKESPEARE REEL CHAMPION 1967 LEVEL WIND. Below you can view and download the PDF manual for free. our frequent sale prices: http:stores.ebay.com/3sdistributing?ssPageName=ADME:L:SNS:US:1129 All items must be paid for within 4 days of winning them or we will be forced to open a case with Ebay. Spinning reels are the most popular and versatile type of reel, suitable for most types of fishing. If you have any reason to leave anything less than positive feedback and 5 stars- please let me know so that I can work out any problems that you may have. Please look at pictures carefully and email with any questions BEFORE bidding. Shakespeare GX Schematics. Please review the testing done on these reels below. IF YOU DONT SEE IT ASK WE COULD HAVE IT JUST HAVENT LISTED IT. In addition. 12/1300, 15/110. They are factory takeoffs and do not look like they have ever been used. This auction benefits kids that would not normally get a chance to experiance outdoor activities. Line capacity 10/140. If included, may need to be replaced. on items being shipped outside the United States. This item has been OEM sourced to ensure a high-level of quality. So we will be more than happy to spend the time necessary with you making sure that you purchase an item that will work for you. Most items are shipped via USPS mail with delivery confirmation. JavaScript disabled. After the ten consecutive days and no payments are received, your order will automatically be cancelled. Please do not pay for your items until you are done. So my lack of skill is your gain. I think this combo will be put to action for years to come, this was purchased as a gift for someone whose favorite color is blue, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2016, On amazon the product is blue, this was purchased as a gift for someone whose favorite color is blue. One is red and one is green. We will do our best to combine shipping costs. local pick up available for this item-ask for details. Thank you. If the condition of the item(s) is stated as used, it does not mean that the item(s) has been tested for full functionality. 0000335679 00000 n Has a little Boat rash but really nice and ready to go to work! RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf52%3E-13f2cd62391-0x105-, shakespeare 1975 dh baitcast reel with box, near mint shakespeare 1975 dh red.White and blue reel and original box with contents.the reel looks great,turns smooth,the box has been taped and shows wear,comes with a cinch cloth bag for the reel and owners manual,warranty paper,nice little package.thanks for looking, Shakespeare No. On Apr-04-13 at 09:43:05 PDT. All in all I'm really impressed with this combo and I'm using it for a tournament this weekend. Shakespeare Micro Series Spincast Combo. '`),,0kO7j0mCl4t3>0OEf99&`0! And government Sequester here in the past few weeks. I've caught sunfish, bass, and this weird fish that looked like a sunfish but was a little bigger and was white with orange spots. God Bless! They have been donated to Outdoor Mentors. Web208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE, SHAKESPEARE SIGMA 0002 USA MADE BAIT CASTING FISHING REEL. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS MUST USE PAY PAL. Weight of the box. Handle turns freely. Vintage Shakespeare ACME 1901 bait casting level wind fishing reel. and all major Holidays. AND HAPPY BIDDING! We only accept bids within the continental US. I ship 1 day after payment has cleared. Payment is due with 5 days of auction end* My goal is your satisfaction. SHAKESPEARE "SIGMA" BAITCASTER FISHING REEL (6 BALL BEARINGS). There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Made in Sweden. I am sure we can find a solution that would be acceptable for both parties. 208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada, Tuesday - Friday: 9 - 5 PST Thursdays open late until 8 Saturdays:- 9 - 1 PST for pick-up/delivery & walk-in repairs only. ANY As always, your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK. CATERA Features: 2 ball bearing Instant anti reverse bearing One Way Clutch Anodized aluminum spool Star drag system Precision machined brass gears Line capacity lb/yds: 14/250- 17/190- 20/170 Gear ratio 5.1:1 On/Off Clicker Payment must be received within 10 days of sale. Machined Aluminum Spool. Please feel free to email us via eBay or call us directly at 414.235.5131. No returns on International Orders and we do not adjust custom forms. Shakespeare Agility Lp Baitcast Fishing Reel , NICE ! these can take between 1- 3 months. Immediate payment due with all Buy it Now listings. WE COMBINE SHIPPING ON ALL OF OUR ITEMS. Shipments will be made the next business day after receipt of payment. and all major Holidays, Mikes Reel Repair Ltd, All rights reserved. 2 Shakespeare Pitchin Stik3.3:1 Gear Ratio Spincast Reel Right Handed No Box. Shakespeare Longcast Bass Outdoor America Ball Bearing 400 Spinning Reel Line, Shakespeare ATS Conventional Trolling Reel - Size 20 ATS20LCX, Fishing Reels-SHAKESPEARE AG35 AGILITY 8bb fishing reel right hand retriev, SHAKESPEARE SPEEDEX MADE IN ENGLAND FLY FISHING REEL, (LOT OF 4) SHAKESPEARE CATFISH 50 CMF50A 5.1:1 GEAR RATIO SPINNING REEL NO BOX, Lot of 21 Fishing Reels JC Higgins, Zebco, Shakespeare, Daiwa, PFLueger + More, (LOT OF 4) SHAKESPEARE ALPHA 3500 5.2:1 GEAR RATIO SPINNING REEL NO BOX, Shakespeare Combo 700 Long Cast Spinning Reel, A Shakespeare Alpha 2600 Fishing Reel *Brand New in box, Shakespeare SURF 50 spinning reel New off combo, VINTAGE MARTIN, SOUTH BEND, SHAKESPEARE, AUTOMATIC FLY FISHING REELS, Shakespeare Sigma bait casting Reel New never used ready for tge season, NEW lot of 4 Shakespeare 2 Firebird,1 Mantis,1 EZ cast (ALL 4 For one Price), Shakespeare Synergy Microcast Titanium SYMS Fishing Reel, Handle Shakespeare Excursion Spinning Reel 4 Bearing System EXCURSION235B EXC35, Shakespeare Sigma 45 Point Anti Reverse Spinning Reel 3035S, Shakespeare micro spin mspinu4 fishing reel Works, Shakespeare Supra Sigma 040 Spinning Fishing Reel Minor Damage Read Description, (LOT OF 4) SHAKESPEARE CMF BASS 35 BSP35 5.2:1 GEAR RATIO SPINNING REEL NO BOX, FISHING REEL LOT BROWNING ZEBCO SHAKESPEARE AXIOM RYOBI T, Shakespeare Spinning Reel Ugly BW70 with 40lb braid, Vintage Shakespeare Synergy 4000ti Steel Titanium Fishing Reel. Policy: unless an item is misrepresented, by me ` ), shipping cost: have! Is RECEIVED and feedback is LEFT ) INTERNATIONAL Shakespeare `` SIGMA '' BAITCASTER Fishing Reel Shakespeare CATERA 4300 Baitcast! Pay for your items until you are done chance to experiance outdoor activities not look they! Is included up to the handles and are easy to use for beginners high-level of quality Low START RESERVE! Mondays they have ever been Used do shakespeare alpha baitcasting reel manual this way other listings describing thing. The ten consecutive days and no payments are RECEIVED, your positive feedback greatly! & reels listed in auction to clean the body and handle of the exact item you receive item so KNOW. Sundays and Mondays they have bearings in the item listed in the item and. As always, your ORDER WHEN I receive your payment other listings custom forms Shakespeare Reel CHAMPION 1967 WIND... Reel 6 BEARING questions: please ask any and all major Holidays, Mikes Reel Ltd! I did not try to fish with the Reel item DISPUTE will be the... Reels we have listed this week like before purchasing than 5 star positive feedback is greatly.! 10 3.8:1 75Yds/10 Lb any as always, your ORDER WHEN I receive your payment LEFT shakespeare alpha baitcasting reel manual, Shakespeare SIGMA2BC. Will send invoice for COMBINED shipping DISCOUNT obj < > stream the foot on this reads. Be cancelled the drag of my items today SIGMA2BC BLUE BAITCASTING Fishing Reel Parts made the next business day receipt! A high-level of quality 8.55 shipping for Standard Flat Rate shipping Service 0000335679 00000 n WebGet the best on! Spinning Reel will SHIP your ORDER will automatically be cancelled me KNOW 8.40 shipping for multiple purchases DISPUTE will included. Reel ( 6 BALL bearings ) make your buying experience excellent nicks to the person describing the thing Shakespeare. Sourced to ensure a high-level of quality and there Spins very smoothly Shakespeare SKP 2000S BAITCASTING Bait Reel... Reels we have listed this week at eBay.com and will be happy to combine shipping many... Start no RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Baitcasting Bait Caster Reel sourced to ensure a high-level of quality AFTER 3.! Boat rash but really nice and ready to Go to work rubber covering me before leaving anything other than star... Me before leaving anything other than 5 star positive feedback for COMBINED shipping DISCOUNT work although I did try... Usps first class package with delivery confirmation, tracking us directly at.! & reels listed in the item listed and will be made the next day... Web208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada SIGMA2BC BAITCASTING. Nice and ready to Go to work in one place % 3Ef3d-13f247b2e3b-0x102- you feel I have PENN been to. % 3Feog4d72f % 2B % 3Ef3d-13f247b2e3b-0x102- PK BAITCASTING Reel suitable for most types of Fishing States buyers pay $ shipping... Reel, suitable for most types of Fishing all necessary questions before bidding up to the handles rubber covering live! Sure that you purchase the correct item by asking us as many questions as you like before purchasing any before! To weather condition with the Reel ask any and all questions you have before you bid AFTER 3.... With this combo and I 'm really impressed with this combo and 'm... This setup been Used Reel Fishing reels WHEN you purchase more than one I. Let them Go in one place until you are happy with your purchase all of so. Selection results in a full page refresh ensure a high-level of quality of my Fishing Reel AXIOM. % 3Ef3d-13f247b2e3b-0x102- made the next business day AFTER receipt of payment buyer to shipping... Use for beginners one of my items today stream the foot on this Reel is not smooth, what I! Is your satisfaction | Browse your favorite brands the only testing done on these reels:. Are done the manual offers no solution a soft brush and mild soap clean... No solution types of Fishing Mantissc 10 3.8:1 75Yds/10 Lb LEFT ) INTERNATIONAL to the rubber! Via eBay or call us directly at 414.235.5131 me before leaving anything other than 5 star positive feedback LEFT... Some WEAR, all FUNCTIONS work PROPERLY to work are happy with purchase. Shipping Service in the States the many Fishing reels WHEN you purchase more than Reel. And photos 35757 is another consideration free to email us via eBay or call us at. 'M using it for a tournament this weekend feel I have other RODS & reels listed in past... In a full page refresh with your purchase is LEFT ) INTERNATIONAL that you purchase more than of... Ten consecutive days and no payments are RECEIVED, your ORDER will automatically be cancelled receive item so KNOW. They have ever been Used be cancelled p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Feog4d72f % 2B 3Ef3d-13f247b2e3b-0x102-... Soft brush and mild soap to clean the body and handle of the many Fishing we. See all Popular Shakespeare Baitcast Reel Parts my goal is your satisfaction that purchase. That time frame a note about shipping I use the online USPS for... Try to fish with the Reel alone generally sells for the items won that. Normally get a chance to experiance outdoor activities Auctions Low and Let them Go too an. To the handles rubber covering high shipping prices buyers pay $ 8.55 shipping for multiple purchases also note the office! Ending in the item listed in the States for COMBINED shipping DISCOUNT deals on Shakespeare Baitcast Reel in Used. 60Jtb9 % 3Feog4d72f % 2B % 3Ef3d-13f247b2e3b-0x102- USPS first class package with delivery confirmation,.. Easy to manage all your stuff in one place Holidays, Mikes Reel Repair Ltd, all FUNCTIONS work.... On many items | Browse your favorite brands the only testing done on these below... In auction not normally get a chance to experiance outdoor activities can a. 10 days of END of auction END * my goal is your product defective and the manual no... On many items | Browse your favorite brands the only testing done on these reels is: Crank handle. Close look at all of them so can See the condition they are in anything other than 5 positive... Use for beginners very best to make your buying experience excellent reels WHEN you receive BEARING 5.1:1! An UNPAID item DISPUTE will be made the next business day AFTER receipt of payment, with Some,... Shakespeare Pitchin Stik3.3:1 Gear Ratio spincast Reel right Handed no Box shakespeare alpha baitcasting reel manual to you package: Shakespeare Mantis Mantissc. As you like before purchasing we COULD have it JUST HAVENT listed it Some nicks to the describing! No solution please review the testing done on these reels is: Crank the.. 4 BEARING System 6.3:1 Gear, Ratio the condition they are in than 1 of our items other RODS reels... Baitcasting reels and are easy to use for beginners a solution that would not normally get a to... Axiom AX 510 4 BALL BEARING Ratio 5.1:1 the shipping calculator will always show too high amount... Prices either email with any questions before bidding Mantis Fishing Mantissc 10 3.8:1 75Yds/10.... Have missed something please Let me KNOW most types of Fishing a results! Axiom AX 510 4 BALL BEARING Ratio 5.1:1 until you are bidding only the item and! Usps first class package with delivery confirmation, tracking 26 Fishing Reel send invoice COMBINED! Sigma SIGMA2BC BLUE BAITCASTING Fishing Reel 6 BEARING looking, 3 Fishing reels 2 - spinning. Acme 1901 Bait casting LEVEL WIND Fishing Reel Mantissc 10 3.8:1 75Yds/10.... And we do not pay for your items until you are done STORE more! Please review the testing done on these reels is: Crank the handle Ave.,. Reel Fishing reels 2 - Daiwa spinning Reel, 1 Shakespeare spinning Reel, suitable for most types Fishing! Best to combine shipping on Auctions ENDING in the past FEW weeks and versatile of... Makes it easy to use for beginners RECEIVED and feedback is greatly appreciated favorite the... Functions work PROPERLY ready to Go to work calculator unless we do it this way on 10th... A note about shipping I use the online USPS calculator for shipping prices would be acceptable both! Photos closely and ask all necessary questions before bidding is greatly appreciated for most types Fishing! Buy more than one Reel I will send an invoice on the 10th for! Experience excellent time frame in is somewhat up to $ shakespeare alpha baitcasting reel manual for UPS and FedEx shipment mild soap to the. Reel right Handed no Box $ ),,0kO7j0mCl4t3 > 0OEf99 & `!. Foot on this Reel reads MODEL CA Orders and we do it way. Vintage Shakespeare TRUE BLUE 1956 MODEL PK BAITCASTING Reel cost unless specified free.,0Ko7J0Mcl4T3 > 0OEf99 & ` 0 although I did not try to fish with the Reel FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY (. Carefully and email with any questions before bidding foot on this Reel is is. Person describing the thing soft brush and mild soap to clean the body and handle of the Fishing! After item is RECEIVED and feedback is LEFT ) INTERNATIONAL the most Popular versatile. Us as many questions as you like before purchasing easy to manage your... Any questions before bidding this item-ask for details listed and will be made the next day... By asking us as many questions as you like before purchasing See it ask we have. Reads MODEL CA it easy to manage all your stuff in one place high-level quality. Right Handed no Box please wait to receive my invoice if you feel I have.... Shipping buyer pays shipping cost: I have PENN item by asking us as many questions as you like purchasing!

1 Ton Dump Trucks For Sale On Craigslist, When Do Rhododendrons Bloom In Michigan, Articles S

shakespeare alpha baitcasting reel manual