shadow health comprehensive assessment quizlet

Primary Concepts Of Adult Nursing II (NUR 4110), Principles of Marketing (proctored course) (BUS 2201), American Politics and US Constitution (C963), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), ECO 201 - Chapter 5 Elasticity and Its Applications, EES 150 Lesson 2 Our Restless Planet Structure, Energy, & Change, Chapter 02 Human Resource Strategy and Planning, Analytical Reading Activity Jefferson and Locke, SCS 200 Applied Social Sciences Module 1 Short Answers, EMT Basic Final Exam Study Guide - Google Docs, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. Creating your own SHCA can be tricky, but using a. Occasional alcohol (10 - 12 drinks/month). rebound Grand Canyon University Walden University (84) patient's case. ), Does your bother have health issues? Right leg distal dull pain sensation intact That doesnt sound like it would be good. or deformity I used to have a reaction when I was in a dusty house for a long time. extremities, Right arm proximal light touch sensation intact Pro Tip: Soliciting a shallow history of a patients medication history can reveal recent exacerbation. Menses irregular. PCOS symptoms Left ankle: 2+, Tested finger-to-nose coordination Right finger to nose: smooth and accurate, Tested heel-to shin-coordination Right foot straight line down shin, smooth and Ms. Jones is a pleasant 28-year-old African American woman who presented to the emergency department for evaluation of a right foot injury and was admitted for IV antibiotics. Indicates an item that is available to be found. I try to avoid things that give me breathing problems, but when my asthma starts to act up, I just use my inhaler. Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation. She wears her seat belt, drives frequently. I used to have a lot of trouble with asthma attacks back then. The daily inhaler is Flovent, and the rescue inhaler is Proventil. Nose: Rhinitis and congestion related to cat allergy. Pro Tip: Examining the external eye for hair distribution, coloration, edema, lesions, and ptosis identifies abnormalities that can indicate infection or underlying conditions. I had two doctors appointments earlier this year. DETECCIN PRECOZ DE LOS PRINCIPALE, Shadow Health- Tina Jones- Musculoskeletal, Shadow Health- Tina Jones- Hair, Skin, Nails, NR 565 Week 4 Study questions Chapters 15, 29, The Language of Composition: Reading, Writing, Rhetoric, Lawrence Scanlon, Renee H. Shea, Robin Dissin Aufses, Literature and Composition: Reading, Writing,Thinking, Carol Jago, Lawrence Scanlon, Renee H. Shea, Robin Dissin Aufses. Reports recently beginning exercising to manage Ive maybe used it twice since I came in with those asthma problems. Strengthening clinical skills. The Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment (SHCA) is an online assessment tool that is used by nursing students to measure their knowledge and understanding of health concepts. Were you ever hospitalized for this allergy to the animal? Decreased sensation to monofilament in bilateral plantar surfaces. Reports reason for last visit was annual Denies pain while breathing happy as? But that hasnt happened since I got my daily inhaler. Reports recently prescribed eyeglasses She is the primary source of the history. (800) 860-3241 | Help Desk (support.shadowhealth/) | Terms of Service (/static/terms_of_service) | Privacy Policy (/static/privacy_policy) | Patents extremities, Right ankle: 2+ She uses her albuterol inhaler when she experiences exacerbations, such as from dust or cats; she never uses it more than twice a week. Resend confirmation email? Denies having a mammogram Left TM intact and pearly gray, positive light the last time I was sick was when I was having those heartburn problems a while ago. Metformin 850 PO BID Flovent 2 puffs 88 mcg/spray BID Albuterol 90 mcg/spray MDI 2 puffs Q4H Drospirenone PO QD, Fluticasone propionate, 110 mcg 2 puffs BID (last use: this morning) Metformin, 850 mg PO BID (last use: this morning) Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol PO QD (last use: this morning) Albuterol 90 mcg/spray MDI 2 puffs Q4H prn (last use: three months ago) Acetaminophen 500-1000 mg PO prn (headaches) Ibuprofen 600 mg PO TID prn (menstrual cramps: last taken 6 weeks ago), Allergic to cats and dust Allergiic to penicillin Denies any food or latex allergy. Right arm without swelling, masses, or deformity Pro Tip: Discerning whats making Tinas asthma worse can point to possible triggers like environmental factors, bodily positions, allergies, or movement that may have a bearing on Tinas breathing. Complains of darkened skin on her neck and increase facial and body hair. Pro Tip: Tinas response to a question about managing her diabetes will reveal the severity of her symptoms, her health literacy, and the way shes complied with previous treatment plans. Denies back and neck pain and trauma. Left arm proximal light touch sensation intact Reports swimming for exercise Pro Tip: When inspecting the pupils for size, shape, symmetry, and reaction to light, unequal or unreactive pupils can indicate significant underlying health problems. Since then Ive just washed my face, I havent used anything special. (a) In Basho's haiku, what dies out and what remains? 25 terms. Right arm distal dull pain sensation intact Shadow health assessments help nursing students gain an understanding of the concepts behind healthcare delivery. But my zits have gotten better, and I think its because Im on birth control now. Food with a low sodium content Food with a high zinc content Six to eight glasses of water per day Food with a low fiber content Four to five cups of coffee per day, Which is a . Pro Tip: Your patient has diabetes and may unknowingly have wounds on her unindicated foot due to possible neuropathy. . including Pro Tips. Left renal artery: no bruit Asthma is a lung condition that affects people of all ages. Hover over thePatient Dataitems below to reveal important information, includingPro TipsandExample Questions. Does he have any medical issue? Im usually asleep by 11:30, and I wake up at 8, so. Position sense intact in fingers, Tested stereognosis Identified coin in right hand within 5 seconds Walden University (16), Get a 20% on your first order +1 (628) 261-0844 . I think she had high blood pressure and cholesterol, too. . . Reports menstrual cycle is normal A mis hermanas les ________. No. Right femoral artery: no bruit Being around cats is the worst, but dust and running up stairs can make my breathing bad, too. When was your last dentist visit? RRR, S1, S2, no murmur, Auscultated arteries of the body Right renal artery: no bruit In this guide, we will outline the steps involved in completing a SHCAP, as well as provide 50 Shadow Health Comprehensive Assessment examples that you can use to practice and improve your skills. Throat and Neck: Denies sore throat, dysphagia, and changes to voice quality. Whispered words heard on left, Inspected mouth and throat with tongue blade Oral mucosa moist without ulcerations or Right popliteal pulse: 2+ Speech is clear and coherent. ), No, I dont think so. Confirming the name of Tinas birth control pill will solicit information about her health history and current treatment plan. Nana was 73 when she died of a stroke about five years ago. Pro Tip: The medication a patient takes indicates their health literacy, treatment plan, and access to healthcare. Tested negative for HIV/AIDS and STIs four months ago. needed What are the 3 differential diagnoses associated with Tina Jones Shadow health comprehensive health assessment? SOAP Note Examples (45) Denies cough, dyspnea, current wheezing, hemoptysis, or recent cough. we will work to find you a treatment plan whose risk can be minimized and overseen. Auscultated Erb's point with the diaphragm: Denies vaginal discharge and vaginal itching. Type 2 diabetes, diagnosed at age 24. Reports cat allergy Hes a little big, maybe. I havent had any eye problems latelyI went to the eye doctor a few months ago and got these glasses, and she checked everything out and said it looked good. View more University Rush University Course Health Assessment (NSG 525) Academic year:2021/2022 Uploaded bymadison yawger Helpful? Has new male relationship, sexual contact not initiated. months ago Pro Tip: Skin changes are common in patients with uncontrolled diabetes. Maternal grandmother: died at age 73 of a stroke, history of hypertension, high cholesterol not stressed at all. She used to take metformin but stopped taking it due to gastrointestinal problems. What medical problems did your father have? Left iliac artery: no bruit All you need to do isplace an orderwith us. (Clarified to Does your younger sister have health problems?. Course Nursing Assessment (MVB 2324 ) Reports dust allergy, Asked about diabetes management through Posterior chest wall symmetric, no deformity or Reports last use of ibuprofen was six weeks ago, Asked about allergies Reports allergies have not changed Undergraduate Graduate Question #1. With our premium writing service, you no longer have to spend days and nights meticulously working on your assignment, instead use that time to do other important things. What medications do you take for this reaction? Ms. Jones is a pleasant, 28-year-old African American single woman who presents for a pre-employment physical. Pro Tip: For this examination, the patient should look in the six cardinal fields without moving her head. Comprehensive physical assessment with subjective and objective data utilizing ShadowHealth If your instructor provides individual feedback on this assignment, it will appear here. Pain improved with oxycodone. Conduct physical evaluations to check vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate, and look for abnormalities in skin, nose, throat, lungs and abdomen. Shadow Health 2012 - 2021 Pro Tip: Inspecting the conjunctiva and sclera for color changes, swelling, and increased vascularity helps to identify an infection or underlying condition. Denies chills Does your dads father have health issues? Reports last use of Proventil inhaler was yesterday, Reports optometrist visit Reports eye itching associated with exposure to cats. Return to Assignment (/assignments/433803/). Identified key in right hand within 5 seconds Reports starting taking diabetes medication 5 Shadow Health - HEENT Tina Jones. Cross), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Psychology (David G. Myers; C. Nathan DeWall), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Family Nurse Practitioner/Adult-Gero Nurse Practitioner Practice Practicum (NGR 6248L), 1.04 Rebuilding the Government US History. Her last dental exam was over two years ago. Reports drinking 2-3 nights per month RRR, S1, S2, no murmur SOAP Note Template (14) The shadow health comprehensive assessment process is a great way of improving their clinical skills. Normal graphesthesia, stereognosis, and rapid alternating movements bilaterally. I get it, but just so you know, you're asking a lot of me. 112 Comments Please sign inor registerto post comments. Asking Tina what triggers her allergies will indicate, in part, Tinas health literacy. 201 Comments Please sign inor registerto post comments. . S Patient answers questions clearly and consistently. Nursing Essays Examples (81) She has a history of hypertension which normalized when she initiated diet and exercise. found. Pro Tip: Patients with diabetes are at risk for diabetic retinopathy. Ill be helping a more experienced accountant with her clients, and then eventually Ill get more responsibility, and build my own client list. RRR, S1, S2, no murmur I have a few friends Ive known since middle or high school, and were all pretty close. Ms. Jones speech is clear and coherent. Pro Tip: Tinas response to a question about managing her diabetes will reveal the severity of her symptoms, her health literacy, and the way shes complied with previous treatment plans. Denies changes to breasts Danny Rivera pediatric cough shadow health assessment subjective data. She works 32 hours/week as a supervisor at a printing and shipping company and is in her last semester of a bachelor's of accounting program. Right iliac artery: no bruit Right knee: 2+ She reports diarrhea overnight. Head is normocephalic, atraumatic Reports penicillin allergy Comprehensive Assessment Tina Jones Shadow Health Transcript, Subjective, Objective & Documentation Transcript All Lines (645) Interview Questions (210) Statements (41) Exam Actions (394) Hello, my name is Tammy. She has no medication side effects at this time. Do you use mouthwash? Right kidney: not palpable, no masses By visualizing the fundus, you can look for any retinopathic changes. Reports occasional wheezing I mean, I still have asthma and diabetes, but both of those are under control. This clinical experience is a comprehensive exam. Reports typically taking 2 puffs Denies current sleep issues Im going to be an Accounting Clerk at this really nice accounting firm. Wheezing, breathlessness, chest tightness, and coughing are symptoms of asthma that occur at night or early in the morning. ), Shes pretty healthy. Here are some reasons why you should use a writing service to create your SHCA: Here are 50 Shadow health assessment examples done within the nursingstudy.org system, use them as samples and as guides for your assignments. Return to Assignment (/assignments/289776/). Identified key in left hand within 5 seconds, Tested deep tendon reflexes of upper rebound, Palpated organs Liver: palpable 1 cm below right costal margin Musculoskeletal: Reports no muscle pain, joint pain, muscle weakness, or swelling. Brother: healthy Asking Tina how long ago she started taking birth control establishes a timeline of her current treatment plan. Left femoral artery: no bruit, Performed Capillary Refill Capillary Refill < 3 sec, Inspected for edema Left leg: no edema masses This preview shows page 1 - 3 out of 7 pages. Auscultated aortic area with the bell: no S3, S How often do you use your rescue inhaler? Reports checking sugar in the morning So Ive been trying to address problems as they come when I can, and that helps. Denies recent changes in memory and mood changes. The following details are facts of t She plans to use condoms with sexual activity. She hurt the ball of her right foot by scraping it on the edge of a metal step while changing a light bulb. My doctor told me when I was pretty little I think I was about two and a half? extremities, Right triceps: 2+ Tests of cerebellar function normal. When did you last use your rescue inhaler? . Stomach upset. . . A thorough inspection should be conducted of your patients skin, especially in folds around the neck, axilla, and groin. What medication do you take for your depression. The following details are facts of the patients case. Denies head and neck trauma. He had high blood pressure and cholesterol, and diabetes toothe same kind as me. She doesn't monitor her blood sugar. Enjoy the convenience of having a reliable Writer to do your paper at an Affordable Price. Denies current asthma symptoms Right lower quadrant: no masses, guarding or Asked about asthma medication Reports asthma medication has not changed diabetes Study Tips (254), BSN (31) Sign in for direct access to Shadow Health's Digital Clinical Experiences, state-of-the-art simulations that put the patient at the forefront of the learning experience. Increasing knowledge and understanding of healthcare concepts. (shadowhealth/patents), Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, This study source was downloaded by 100000835600516 from CourseHero.com on 05-21-2022 05:52:44 GMT -05:00, https://www.coursehero.com/file/91281500/Comprehensive-Assessment-Objective-Shadow-Healthpdf/, Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Give Me Liberty! Any medical history for your paternal grandmother? Denies pain while breathing What medications do you take for your environmental allergy? No tobacco. Head: Reports headaches that occur weekly with reading in the past year. Grandpa Jones had colon cancer, and that caused all kinds of problems for him. Shadow Health- Tina Jones- Musculoskeletal. When she is exposed to allergens she states that she has runny nose, itchy and swollen eyes, and increased asthma symptoms. Right biceps: 2+ Denies adverse side effects from birth control, Asked about current non-prescription Right arm distal sharp pain sensation intact Pro Tip: Follow up questions about Tinas medication history and timeline will help you to understand her treatment plan and recent health history.

Cheetah Eye Color, Articles S

shadow health comprehensive assessment quizlet