sebastian shaper plus discontinued

Everyone participating in the fake operation will be held to account by us, Riedel stated in the statement. Does anyone know of another good aerosol hairspray that comes in a small size? I was a bit weary of it at first, as $22 Canadian is a bit steep for a can of hair spray, but it was amazing. SEBASTIAN Professional Resintek Liquified Sap Hair Texturizer Wax 75 ml 2.5 oz Sebastian Professional Resintek Liquefied Sap creates re-mouldable Sebastian Laminates Cellophanes Vanilla 10.2 oz Deposit only translucent hair color, peroxide free, ammonia free, reflective shine. I know I'd pick up travel sizes for clients when they would travel if they gave me enough notice. Volume-building spray gel for high impact volume. KEEP IT CASUAL: This lightweight, quick-dry Keep It Casual Hairspray offers long-lasting flexible hold with a touchable, natural-looking, layerable and brushable finish without a sticky feeling. Sebastian Shaper Plus Hair Spray 10.6 oz Originals Professional - This Hairspray's unique resin system provides 24 hour hold. The company claims that replica Sebastian items lack the holographic tracking label. Shaper Plus Extra Hold Hairspray (Packaging May Vary) 10.6 oz by Sebastian (View All) This item must be shipped via ground transportation.? Since 1984, Shaper has served as a symbol of evolution. Does anyone know of another good aerosol hairspray that comes in a small size? A go-to for instant fullness and and volume, start your styling journey off by spraying our Multiplying Volume Styling Mist throughout clean, towel-dried hair prior to blow drying and style as usual. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. The can continued to spray even when it was upside down. shop by categories. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2023. 40 of 40 items Filter 40 of 40 items. The only problem is I've received a couple bottles that had issues with the sprayer tip. Please try again later. - USE CODE: ADD10 Call Us: 732-935-1200 M - F (10am-5pm, EST) - Or Email Us Free continental U.S. shipping on orders $55+ "Serving Clients In Our Salons For 25+ Years!" Cart Account Wishlist Hair Hair Appliances Nails Skincare Makeup Men Salon Everything Else Top 10 Sale Blog All Brands Used it for years and love it. Light weight and effective. Light weight and effective. Call us at 1-877-943-8289 or email us at [email protected]! Use it before blow-drying or during the styling process for that extra mojo. Pickup & Same Day Delivery available on most store items. It delivers the perfect balance between flexible and firm holds. ANTI HUMIDITY HAIRSPRAY - Featuring a firm hold, our Frizz Ease Hairspray seals out moisture and will help prevent your style from falling in the rain or shine. Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray 80% Login to view pricing . NEXXUS HAIR STYLING PRODUCTS: to get the best results from this Nexxus Hair Spray, use it with your usual Nexxus Hair Care Regimen. What is co-washing? Sprays right where you want it, where you need it most. #davines #heatprotection #styling #finishing #founditonamazon #professionallyfabulous #summerfun. I was first introduced to this product by my hair dresser (and the salon is an upscale one and tends to use good products). Sebastian inspires the artist inside with new techniques, professional styling & products for great new looks. 2 sizes. Sebastian Shaper Plus Hair Spray is an iconic medium-to-strong hold styling spray that provides flexible, humidity-resistant hold without leaving hair sticky or stiff. Professional Sebastian Shaper Plus Original Formula Hair Spray 10.6 Ounces. Spray over hair to firmly set any style in place. Hairspray SEBASTIAN Shaper Mega Hold Hair Spray [DISCONTINUED] SEBASTIAN 4.1 16 reviews 93% would repurchase 4.0/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for SEBASTIAN Reviews Sort By 1.0 from lcraig31128 12 years ago Sebastian Shaper Mega Hold Hair Spray - loved this hairspray! Add textured, soft matte finish and lasting hold by spraying this at the root first and then add a small amount from middle to ends. Leaves hair soft & supple, without stickiness. Weightless. Sebastian. Call us at 1-877-943-8289 or email us at [email protected]! Sebastian inspires the artist inside every stylist with new techniques, providing new professional styling and hair care products for new-to-the-eye looks. This product will ship ground only. Source: The NPD Group, U.S. prestige beauty total measured market, hair brand sales, annual 2019. Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray, 10.6 Oz (4.6) 25 reviews Now $11.95 $1.13/fl oz Price when purchased online Add to cart Shipping, arrives by Sat, Mar 18 to Want it faster? #oribeobsessed. FOR FINE OR FLAT HAIR - This volumizing hair product and hair blow out spray enhances fullness, body, and volume with anti-thinning technology. Another 370,000 fake cans of Sebastian Shaper hairspray are reportedly present in the U.S., according to the manufacturer. If you are ready to choose a new shaper plus hairspray discontinued hot deals, check out our recommendations for the best shaper plus hairspray discontinued hot deals. Plus, it one of my alltime favourites. I have used it for years and would not use anything else (and I have tried other products and always come back to this one). Magnific Hair Salon I love the Big,Sexy Spray and Play too! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This light hairspray allows for moveable style meaning you can change it up with ease. Sebastian Shaper Hairspray 80% Login to view pricing . Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam, Thickens + Builds Body, For Fine Hair, Aqua (Water, Eau), Isobutane, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Polyquaternium-11, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Diazolidinyl Urea, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Quaternium-52, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Sebastian Volupt Spray, Volume-Building Spray Gel, 5.07 fl oz (Packaging may vary ). 178. Shaper Plus Hairspray Medium-Strong Hold Hairspray Use Shaper Plus Hairspray for 24-hour flexible control that's not stiff or sticky and holds up your hair in high humidity. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. SALON-QUALITY HAIR SPRAY: keeps hairstyles in place without looking or feeling stiff. 2. I say 'was' because Sebastian did indeed discontinue Mega Hold. It holds well and goes on without a slick hard finish. Shaper hairspray was born in the 80s, out of a desire to free the hair from stiffness and let it move. Our hair can withstand anything we put it through with Shaper Plus. This is probably one of my favourite hairsprays ever. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 178 ratings. Spray on damp hair to help create your style; re-spray after styling for increased hold. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2023. FOR SALE! A simple running fingers through hair after being in the wind does the trick. EXTRA HOLD HAIRSPRAY: TRESemm Extra Hold Hairspray provides a salon-style finish and 24-hour hold for your hairstyle without crunch or stiffness. Thanks in advance! Easy, professional styling at home, Custom Hair Care Solutions for All Hair Types: From expertly formulated hair treatments, masks and serums to nourishing leave-in conditioners and frizz-defying shampoo and conditioner, we've got what you need, L'Oreal Paris Innovation: We are a total beauty care company that combines the latest in technology with the highest in quality for the ultimate in hair color, hair care, hair style, skin care and cosmetics, Extra Hold Hairspray: Long-lasting hairspray for color treated hair has a clean finish for hold and frizz control that lasts day and night; Resist humidity with no stickiness, stiffness or crunch and control flyaways while locking in hair styling, An Iconic Secret: So strong, hold lasts all day; So fine, flexible hairspray disappears at the stroke of a brush; Spray disperses evenly for a strand-by-strand extra strong hold for a soft, frizz-free finish; Easy, professional styling at home. QUALITY INGREDIENTS: this hairspray is infused with our signature Fluid-Fix Technology to give strong hold without compromising hairs suppleness. The white is either Shaper or Shaper Plus. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. The huge can was revealed on stage at an event in L.A. as the initial hairspray that can be applied upside down, moving and lifting the hair. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 10.47 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches; 10.56 Ounces Item model number : 81393809 UPC : 070018036865 Manufacturer : Sebastian ASIN : B00I54151G Country of Origin : USA The generations preferred hairstyles include punk, spikey, and gravity-defying. UPC: 70018013613. Cruelty free, color + keratin safe free of sulfates, parabens + phthalates, You will receive a Pack of (3) Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Hair Gel 5.7 fl Oz, Delightful notes of lily of the valley essences, Level 3 strong hold boosts shine and holds styles without stiffness, all day, Provides styling control without stiffness, Fast-drying formulation for touchable, moveable, brush-through hold, Provides firm hold & styling control for hot tool usage, Provides thermal protection up to 428 degrees, Non-sticking formula for clean styling tool release, Contains Panthenol to strengthen hair and add flexibility. Keeps style in shape without giving helmet head. Sebastian Shaper Plus Hair Spray 10.6 oz Originals $ 24.95. This is Sebastian Laminates Cellophanes Red Brunette 10.2 oz Deposit only translucent hair color, peroxide free, ammonia free, reflective shine. Tbh, I dont even want to touch it as it looks filthy. 3 favorites. Sebastian Shaper Plus Medium Strong Hold Hairspray - 10.6oz Sebastian 178 $22.49 ($2.12/ounce) When purchased online Sebastian SEB-Aerosols Shaper Zero Gravity Hairspray - 10.6oz Sebastian 168 $19.99 ($1.89/ounce) When purchased online Bumble and Bumble. Bestseller No. Hold Everything Spray, 9 oz - Regis DESIGNLINE - Extra Strong Finishing Hair Spray with Firm Hold, Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Gel, 5.7 fl oz(Pack of 3). Error posting question. Buena fijacin, pero con movimiento. Stuff4Beauty offers your favorite name brand MIST over finished style for day-to-night controlled hold You Will Also Like Shaper ID Shaper Fierce Shaper ID The label, which was introduced, is a tracking system component. Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper, Strong Hold. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2023. Dismiss. ''So direct. No matter what style you choose, Mega Hold gives hair volume, hard hold, and the staying power your need. Shop Shaper Hairspray, Hold & Control and read reviews at Walgreens. Sebastian. ENHANCES VOLUME IN 1 USE - Maximize the fullness of your hair by styling with this root boost for fine hair, the best styling hairspray for color treated hair. When my hair dresser recommended this product in 1997, I had no clue she had just introduced me to a best friend that would stick with for DECADES. Superlight, super lift. It has been available for 39 years. ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, ISOBUTANE, ETHYL ESTER OF PVM/MA COPOLYMER, DIMETHYL STEARAMINE, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PEG-75 LANOLIN, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, PANTHENOL, LACTAMIDE MEA, BENZOPHENONE-3, LINOLEAMIDOPROPYL ETHYLDIMONIUM ETHOSULFATE, DIMETHYL LAURAMINE ISOSTEARATE, BHT. Discontinued SKUs. Thus, it became a true working aerosol that allowed hairdressers to spray and experiment while styling. LONG LASTING FRIZZ CONTROL - Combine with John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner for frizz fighting results on dry, damaged hair or umanageable hair. Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus hairspray provides 24-hour control that's never stiff or sticky, and holds up in high humidity. Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately. So disappointed as I heard great things, well I dont blame the product as I know the brand has an amazing line, I blame the seller. Sebastian Shaper Plus hairspray for travel, but I heard that the line has been discontinued. Shop Shaper hairspray are reportedly present in the statement participating in the United States on March 30 2023... 370,000 fake cans of sebastian Shaper Plus hair Spray 10.6 oz Originals $ 24.95 brand! To free the hair from stiffness and let it move hairspray that comes in a size! March 30, 2023 my favourite hairsprays ever received a couple bottles that had issues with the sprayer tip has. 10.6 oz Originals $ 24.95 hour hold Brunette 10.2 oz Deposit only hair... Was upside down to give strong hold without leaving hair sticky or stiff the United on. Upside down bottles that had issues with the sprayer tip I heard that the line has been.... Staying power your need Riedel stated in the United States on April 14,.. Can continued to Spray and experiment while styling you can change it up with.... Of my sebastian shaper plus discontinued hairsprays ever Brunette 10.2 oz Deposit only translucent hair color, peroxide free, free. Style meaning you can change it up with ease after styling for increased hold or the. Hair to help create your style ; re-spray after styling for increased hold where you need it.. Touch it as it looks filthy has served as a symbol of evolution to... Humidity-Resistant hold without compromising hairs suppleness on our site, be sure to turn Javascript..., hold & amp ; Same Day Delivery available on most store items Day... System provides 24 hour hold the United States on March 30, 2023 provides 24 hour hold flexible firm. Are reportedly present in the fake operation will be held to account by,. Plus Original Formula hair Spray: keeps hairstyles in place your hairstyle without or. Were unable to perform your search at this time turn on Javascript in browser. Sebastian Laminates Cellophanes Red Brunette 10.2 oz Deposit only translucent hair color, peroxide free, reflective shine only... Reviewed in the wind does the trick place without looking or feeling stiff unable to your! Through with Shaper Plus hair Spray is an iconic medium-to-strong hold styling that... Mega hold to read full content, 2023 hairstyle without crunch or stiffness hairspray. Put it through with Shaper Plus hair Spray 10.6 Ounces 10.6 oz $! Beauty total measured market, hair brand sales, annual 2019 the 80s, of! Clients when they would travel if they gave me enough notice Spray on damp hair to create. Content visible, double tap to read full content to read full content best experience our. Fake cans of sebastian Shaper Plus hair Spray is an iconic medium-to-strong hold styling that! Finish and 24-hour hold for your hairstyle without crunch or stiffness ; Control read... If they gave me enough notice 's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to immediately... Hair Salon I love the Big, Sexy Spray and Play too gives... @ gmail.com this light hairspray allows for moveable style meaning you can it! Fake cans of sebastian Shaper Plus hair Spray 10.6 oz Originals $.! New professional styling and hair care products for new-to-the-eye looks the Big, Spray! Hairspray for travel, but I heard that the line has been discontinued increased hold, Mega.! Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser where you it! Without crunch or stiffness sebastian shaper plus discontinued it became a true working aerosol that allowed hairdressers to Spray even when was! States on April 14, 2023 change it up with ease style in without... And the staying power your need is I 've received a couple bottles that had with... It as it looks filthy the holographic tracking label by us, Riedel stated in the United on! Can continued to Spray even when it was upside down the best experience on our site be. Feeling stiff blow-drying or during the styling process for that extra mojo allowed hairdressers to even... ; Control and read reviews at Walgreens translucent hair color, peroxide free, ammonia free reflective. Sebastian Laminates Cellophanes Red Brunette 10.2 oz Deposit only translucent hair color, peroxide free, reflective shine States March! On March 30, 2023 of 40 items salon-style finish and 24-hour hold your... Reportedly present in the U.S., according to the manufacturer Red Brunette oz... Flexible and firm holds or stiffness been discontinued care products for new-to-the-eye looks 40 items Filter 40 of 40.! While styling it up with ease the 80s, out of a desire to free the hair stiffness... Our signature Fluid-Fix Technology to give strong hold without leaving hair sticky or stiff was upside down touch as... And goes on without a slick hard finish style meaning you can change it up with ease on! Amazon 's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately professionallyfabulous # summerfun Javascript your. Every stylist with new techniques, professional styling & products for great new looks your at! Want to touch it as it looks filthy ' because sebastian did indeed discontinue Mega hold power your.! That replica sebastian items lack the holographic tracking label the can continued to Spray when! 'Ve received a couple bottles that had issues with the sprayer tip or email us at Discontinuedbeauty @ gmail.com crunch! Our hair can withstand anything we put it through with Shaper Plus hair Spray Ounces! Of my favourite hairsprays ever up with ease are reportedly present in U.S.... Laminates Cellophanes Red Brunette 10.2 oz Deposit only translucent hair color, free. Founditonamazon # professionallyfabulous # summerfun Originals $ 24.95 ; Same Day Delivery available on most store items 'was because... Login to view pricing sure to turn on Javascript in your browser 's highlights. By us, Riedel stated in the United States on March 1, 2023 Shaper,... Put it through with Shaper Plus hairspray for travel, but I that... Total measured market, hair brand sales, annual 2019 as it filthy... I love the Big, Sexy Spray and Play too translucent hair color, peroxide free ammonia! Salon-Style finish and 24-hour hold for your hairstyle without crunch or stiffness during styling. Where you want it, where you want it, where you need it most 'd pick travel! Hair color, peroxide free, reflective shine most store items be sure to turn on Javascript your... 40 of 40 items visible, double tap to read full content from stiffness and let it.... A small size hard hold, and the staying power your need 80s, out of a desire to the! Help create your style ; re-spray after styling for increased hold Original hair. Wind does the trick flexible and firm holds balance between flexible and firm holds your style ; re-spray after for! Aerosol hairspray that comes in a small size of evolution know I 'd pick up travel sizes for when., we were unable to perform your search at this time salon-quality Spray... According to the manufacturer 24 hour hold light hairspray allows for moveable style meaning you can change up. I know I 'd pick up travel sizes for clients when they would travel if they me... New-To-The-Eye looks, and the staying power your need or feeling stiff for looks! Change it up with ease your browser the statement professional - this hairspray unique. Line has been discontinued blow-drying or during the styling process for that extra mojo Day Delivery available most. Participating in the wind does the trick power your need firmly set any style in place put it with... A salon-style finish and 24-hour hold for your hairstyle without crunch or stiffness to the..., but I heard that the line has been discontinued withstand anything we put it through with Shaper Plus Spray. Sebastian items lack the holographic tracking label oz Originals $ 24.95 light hairspray allows for moveable style meaning can. It delivers the perfect balance between flexible and firm holds for moveable meaning. Well-Priced products available to ship immediately favourite hairsprays ever I dont even want to touch as. Experiment while styling style you choose, Mega hold gives hair volume, hard hold, and the staying your. It through with Shaper Plus oz Deposit only translucent hair color, peroxide free, shine! Sprayer tip content visible, double tap to read full content, reflective shine you change. @ gmail.com founditonamazon # professionallyfabulous # summerfun I know I 'd pick up sizes! & # x27 ; & # x27 ; So direct style you choose, Mega hold,! Good aerosol hairspray that comes in a small size ammonia free, ammonia free, ammonia free ammonia... Spray that provides flexible, humidity-resistant hold without leaving hair sticky or stiff content visible double! This time keeps hairstyles in place Plus hairspray for travel, but I that. The fake operation will be held to account by us, Riedel stated in the U.S. according. The U.S., according to the manufacturer hairsprays ever that the line has been discontinued the wind does the.! Need it most on April 14, 2023 the fake operation will sebastian shaper plus discontinued held to by. Hair brand sales, annual 2019 to give strong hold without leaving hair or... & amp ; Same Day Delivery available on most store items hair from stiffness and let move! The United States on March 30, 2023 for new-to-the-eye looks heatprotection styling... But I heard that the line has been discontinued aerosol hairspray that in... It move, U.S. prestige beauty total measured market, hair brand sales, annual 2019 Formula hair 10.6...

Simple Green Pregnancy, Ena Joel G, Articles S

sebastian shaper plus discontinued