billie razor head falling off

Give it a go! They claim they ship eco friendly mail that has no tracking number. I was ready to give up shaving completely, but then one day, I was scrolling through my IG feed and noticed ad after ad for Billie's razor subscription service. What To Pack In A Hospital Bag for Labor And Delivery, What The Third Trimester Of Pregnancy Was Like For Me, What I'm Loving At H&M Baby - Cute & Affordable Baby Clothes + Amazon Giveaway, What I Recommend To Buy At Sephora Spring Savings Event, Spring and Summer Dresses Under $100 That I'm Loving, My Genetic Testing Results & Experience Since Breast Cancer Diagnosis, My Top Free Assembly Picks At Walmart. I do like the handle, and the packaging is A+, but I can buy the same thing for much cheaper just down the road. That may not sound like much in the grand scheme of things but when it comes to hair removal and razors, you pretty much know if you like something after the first shave; I wanted to give it a solid week before making the call. It is designed as a disposable razor, but the cartridges are available on Amazon if you search for Gillette Guard cartridges. My cheap dollar-store razor always found a way to leave behind cuts, irritated blotches of skin, and patches of hair. Walmart. And, no, I wasnt holding my finger too close to the Billie button (which pops the razor head off). After multiple emails with Billie and multiple disputes with Chase Bank, I needed to sever a 2 decade long relationship with Chase to make it stop. I tried it out for a couple of months.And I hated it. I only had two options because the other two were out of stock. What Im about to reveal isnt actually that revelatoryso, sorry in advance. Ive tried both and more. The initial investment can be pricey (~$50-70 depending), but the replacement blades are really cheap and its all metal so youre not dealing with a bunch of waste. This is my first experience with Billie. Plus, you get free shipping on all subscriptions! Free Shipping 1. Here is my cute razor hanging next to Johns. PS After doing more razor research, I learned that Venus Gillette launched an exact version of Billie online for a dollar more. The curiosity started with mystery beauty boxes and grew into an addiction from there. Is Billie Razor Worth It. Next, I chose my shaving frequency which corresponds with the replacement cartridge shipment delivery. 3 months later I just get an email that my order is ready and I'm very confused. Billie wins hands down. this place is a joke! My son went here 2 day an asked for a fade an not to touch the top but ho no she did the total opposite she made it look like half a fade took far to much of the top so clearly didn't listen to anything he had told her .he was truly gutted with what she had done so I can truly say I won't ever yse this s place again as some of them need to go bk to collage an learn a few things about cutting hair .what a s show. Thats a great price for a razor that works so well. Ive actually never had this happen to me before with a store bought razor. I think this razor is no good. Bille is either a scam or it's pathetically incompetent. They did make a change to the blades and although I preferred the previous version, the new ones are good. I wasnt part of dollar shave club but I actually used to order razors myself from their supplier, Dorco USA. WebBillie's Starter Kit costs $9.00 and includes a razor handle, a "magic" (magnetic) razor holder, and two 5-blade razor cartridges. I use Flamingo, its pretty good and definitely worth it for the price. It has a little case that snaps over the blade when not in use, which is kinda nice. Has anyone with insanely sensitive skin tried this? Best Sellers Rank: #204,186 in Beauty & Ive never had this issue with any razors which can be clipped to the handle. bless linen billie razor. Billie also supports womens causes around the world by donating 1% of all revenue. I got dozens of DMs from readers who told me they also thought the Billie razor had changed, despite the company's denials. It does not. So after trying it out for over 2 months, do I think the Billie razors are worth it? Like peach-without-the-fuzz, dolphin-smooth skin. Ive wanted to try a shaving subscription for a while but I wanted a customizable replacement schedule and an amazing razor. I loved the design, the holders for both and the packaging but sadly turned back. NGL, it was the cute packaging that mainly drew me in (its so chic!! Value Breakdown: The starter kit costs $9 which is a great value for a handle, 2 shave cartridges, and a magnetic holder. We're here to help.Team Billie. Done with Billie. I will watch for this one to start shipping to Canada. It got slimey and was a deal breaker. Ultra gentle: Designed for even the most sensitive skin. The blade is sharp for two uses and then dulls really quickly. Are these comparable? Usually, I shave my legs 2x a week, but I put this razor to the test on my vacation to Costa Rica where I wanted to shave every day (for a week, whew!). It is super comparable to Venus but not as flat, which I think is better for my legs (but I DO like the aloe on the blade, so just a heads up someone who commented above did not like that). Ive been using the Billy razor for about a year and I really like being able to get a new blade each week. what a scam! We will see if this is just a fluke in the product, or if these influencers will be ditching their Billie for good. (Ive never experience the blade coming off) I have been using it for 2.5 weeks straight (same blade) and its been a gem! its 100% worth it in my opinion. As I mentioned before, Billie only offers one style of razor. Web2 results Billie Women's Razor Handle with Magnetic Holder & 2 Blade Refills Billie New at 16249 $9.99 When purchased online Add to cart Billie Womens 5-Blade Razor Refill Im glad you had better luck than me! Your choices will not impact your visit. They respond saying they'll process the cancellation but I keep getting charged every 3 months. Are You Ready To Put Away Your Summer Clothes? []. this is my favorite too. I NEED this! Their response to me was they are using a more eco friendly way of shipping. Billie: the razor with a ton of hype. I signed up for replacement head delivery every 3 months and magically I was being billed the next month with my account stating I signed up for monthly delivery. Many are claiming that the product has changed. They changed it without my consent and there isnt even a number to call. The Perfect Jean Jacket: Boyfriend Fit + Jean Jacket Giveaway, What to Wear to A Wedding When It Is Cold Out, My Favorite Beautycounter Products Under $50. It is a 5-blade razor surrounded by aloe shave soap (so you can shave with no additional product) and curved to fit any and all of your curves. Billie is a shaving subscription service that caters to women. The blade head would fall off while shaving and the frustration of picking it up while wet and slippery so annoying. Unfortunately, I used the razor for about a month and decided to throw it away since it literally started falling apart on me. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. I thought Billie and Flamingo blades were either shorter/duller so I would find complete areas that still had hair, especially under arms. Ongoing, we'll deliver four replacement cartridges for $9, when you need them.". Still more people told me the coating on the razor head seemed off. Id recommend thoroughly soaking your legs first and then the razor just glides over without nicking or tugging. I also did not love Billie, tried Flamingo as well and didnt love. Was going to switch back but maybe I should try billie now. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. A Tribute to My Friends. WebOur 5-blade razor is encased in aloe moisturizer for an incredibly smooth glide every time. Plus, the Starter Kit comes with a magnetic razor Im so frustrated and wish Id never ordered them. The suction holders dont hold up long. "Off the bat, I noticed that the Joy Razor did not feel as high quality as the Billie and Flamingo razors. My Hill House Nap Dress Review - Is It Worth It? WebWetshaving usually means a safety razor, straight razor, or similar, along with shave soap applied with a brush (but not always). Great review! The razors are good, the shipping is terrible! Shady! I hate that the shave cream isnt in stock anymoreits maybe THE greatest shave cream I have ever used. The Billie razor reviews you give show very good quality. I have found that a lot of readers are really interested in this. In terms of how long each razor will last, that depends on your shaving frequency. WebBest Face Razor. Ive heard so much about this shaving club (and seen so many ads). WebBillie, a shaving subscription service, has created a razor designed specifically for women. It. The brand offers convenience (a subscription sends new blades every month or so, depending on your preference), a stylish aesthetic, and, influencers have raved, a great shave. Comparison: I found that the Billie razor gave me a much better shave, and that the Made with a light-weight resin and a matte rubber core to optimize grip, the Billie handle makes shaving in the shower a walk in the park. I did an experiment in which I shaved one leg with just the razor and one leg with shave gel. I literally give the razor dirty looks while Im in the shower. Hes really not doing it for me anymore.. HOWEVER, theres some good stuff here and Im going to show you why Billie is a smart company that just might change how you shave your legs. We called to ask them to stop. Boo! Billie, which markets itself as a razor company for women, has been an influencer marketing mainstay for years. Matthew Heller January 5, 2021. I Am Loving the Faux Fur Leopard Print Trend, Why I Am Making the Switch to Safe Beauty, 4 Tips On How to Look Chic While Bundled Up for Winter, PMD Personal Microderm, My Cost-Saving Trick to Getting a Facial Salon Result. Never grasp the blade or cartridge on the sharp edge. WebBillie, which markets itself as a razor company for women, has been an influencer marketing mainstay for years. Best Sellers Rank: #204,186 in Beauty & Personal Care ( See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #566 in Men's Replacement Razor Blade Cartridges & Refills. Truly the worst razor I have ever used!! The sharp blades allow for a suuuper close shave with basically no irritation. This is the second time I had stuff in my bag that I was waiting to buy and they automatically shipped it and charged me. Isnt this packaging great! Billie razor blades contain 5 sharp blades which allow for an incredibly close, smooth shave. They do the job. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Just something to think about! 10% Off with Billie Promo Code. Im in my mid-30s, been shaving since jr high, I know how to use a razor. I really like the way the razor feels and the way the blades shave. Billies razor is only available via subscription and shipment options are customizable: monthly or every two or three months. It is one of those direct-to-consumer brands that influencers always rave about one of many similar companies that has found success through this business model (according to one report, 60% of Billies customers bought after seeing the company on social media.) I didnt add any this time, but because all of the products are vegan, gluten free, paraben free, sulfate free, non-GMO, exclude synthetic fragrances, are never tested on animals, and are made in California, I may be tempted to in the future. Glee Cucumber Aloe Women's Shave Gel, 7oz. Web5 sharp blades: Clog-free, nickel-free, rust-free. Glee. There is something fundamentally wrong with how this company does business or handles their shipping, because no other company I order from is THIS DARN SLOW. The USPS is eco friendly and it doesnt take 3 weeks , Hi Maria,Thank you for writing us a review and being candid about your experience we're so sorry to hear that you had to wait so long for your blades. Each 4-pack razor replacement cartridge costs Theres absolutely no reason that a single Venus Gillette cartridge should be $4. A cover is included on each razor to protect it (and you) during shipment. ASIN : B09X51MP2W. Now we have a ton of blades and have noticed the quality has gone down. Glee Cucumber Aloe Women's Shave Gel, 7oz. Or, had the company just ended or changed the terms of its contracts with influencers, who are now no longer supporting the brand because of that? I shower every day, and I expect my razor to be able to keep up with me. I like shave cream regardless. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Our 5-blade razor is made from premium stainless steel and surrounded by comfy aloe moisturizer for a gentle, close shave - every time. Your email address will not be published. She speculated the company had changed ownership. My top priority as an influencer is having this community where I can share products that I believe in, so it was important to me to disclose that I no longer stood by this recommendation and that I would no longer be a brand partner, she said. Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed. I get cuts nearly every single shave with Billie and am left with stubble and razor burn. I had the same exact problem with the razor head popping off every time. Nobody puts Billie in the corner. Billie is a subscription service, while Flamingo is not. Courtney told me she is disappointed in the way her relationship with Billie, with which she has parted ways, ended. and included in your Billie starter kit. They have a conforming head, for hard-to-reach areas. WebHighest ever Billie discount: Take 50% off your Razor Starter Kit with code BILLIE50. Required fields are marked *. In fact, your life will most likely not be changed by the purchase of the Billie Razor. These billie razors hurt my legs and i mean hurt i can feel the blade cutting my skin ever so slightly. They said they would, and that they would refund our money. It is one of those direct-to-consumer brands that We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. No aloe on the Flamingo? Ive done DSC and given Harrys a try from a Target box and way prefer this one! Also the customer service is wonderfulI was mistakenly billed twice for my auto delivery. Codes 10. My Favorite Anthropologie Fall Pieces + Giveaway, Why Sela Fit Is My New Favorite Athleisure Brand, How I Wore My Off The Shoulder Maxi Dress, 5 Monday Motivational Quotes to Live By + Tropical Giveaway, What You Can Wear Now From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, Best Chicago Date Night Restaurants In The Summer, Lifestyle Changes I Made to Live My Very Best Life, What I Bought From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018, 5 Simple Steps to Look Chic in Basic Pieces, The Most Comfortable White Loafers I've Worn So Far, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Safe Beauty Products, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access 2018, How to Shop On A Budget - Get More For Your Buck, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018: Everything You Need to Know + Giveaway, The Polka Dot Maxi Dress I Wore Around Madrid, Finally Feeling Content After A Cancer Diagnosis, The Gold Statement Earrings I Can't Stop Wearing, Celebrating Our Three Year Wedding Anniversary, My Chicago Summer Bucket List + Nordstrom Giveaway, Why I Wear Sunglasses In Most Of My Outfit Photos, One of My Favorite Summer Spots is the Chicago Riverwalk, The Hunt For The Perfect Flowy White Pants, What's in Your Genes? Log in. Subbing immediately. The blade is nice and never ever nicks me, but it gets hunker up SO easily! Use. The branding, price, and convenience is hard to beat, but this razor is still not worth it. Stay far away!!! No laughing thats great! Clever Way to Style A Green Polka Dot Skirt In Cooler Temperatures, My Top 4 Best Jean Jackets + Nordstrom Giveaway, Why A Real Haircut After Chemo Is Significant To Me, 11 Best Random Amazon Finds That I'm Loving So Far, Tropical Vibes In The Winter: Palm Print Pajamas, Q&A: Answering About Favorite Chicago Spots, Travel, and Cancer Lifestyle, Why I Prefer The Mika Classic UGG Sneakers vs UGG Classic Boots, 3 Amazing Reasons Why I Love The Packable Puffer Coat, Q&A: Answering About When To Go To Therapy, My Anxiety, and Kids, Finding Wanderlust In Your Own City (or Town). I have very sensitive skin (eczema and allergies) and the razors and built-in shave soap dont irritate my skin at all. The Billie handle connects to the holder with magic I bought the razors once then immediately canceled my subscription. Sounds great, I am signing up! See, I always bought the aloe or soapy Venus cartridges because I feel like they replace shaving cream for me! I wish theyd put a bit more grip on the handle, it can be slippery at timesbut all in all I really like it. Exclusive Lilla P Discount For My Readers Only! Oh, and the blades are nickel free. Also, the Flamingo especially rusted so quickly I moved it around in my shower a couple times to see if its where I placed it but I ended up trying it in the same spot my Venus was in and it still rusted so fast. Ships to: US for free (including P.O. I have used a Venus razor for as long as I can remember, and rarely, RARELY cut myself. It's easy to sign up for Billie but it's impossible to cancel. After twice canceling the subscription to their refills on their site, I was still billed. But, like, its a razorwhats so special about it? I also like the convenience of having blades delivered. If you buy in bulk, you get 96 cartridges for about $25, which is truly amazing value. Best Face Razor. 2-day shipping. One more thing, though. Cosmopolitan, Oklahoma county leaders caught on audio talking about killing reporters and complaining they can no longer lynch Black people, A man is suing Netflix for more than $1 million after it used his photo in an unrelated true-crime documentary while asking: 'Is this a guardian angel or a stone-cold killer? Its amazing! Razors are nothing fancy but they can have a ton of attributes that make them either great or not so good. Definitely interested. It is also great to keep in case of travel. People either seem to love it or hate it based on all these comments , I couldnt stand the Billie razor I wanted to like it but every time I bumped it or dropped it the head of the razor fell of and was impossible to re-attach. I tend to get fixated on packaging Im a graphic designer and this packaging is just super enjoyable. My First Express Jeans Ever. I dont just leave it all eew-y either so I just dont understand it. Maybe Ill try it! I have had razor subscriptions with three different companies and have used several types of disposable razors over the years and I can say without any hesitation that billie razors are hands down the best I've ever used. Save An Extra 10% Off On Orders Over $20 Sitewide. Webprice comparison. I definitely have been seeing their ads everywhere and a lot of influencers raving about it. Non-slip ergonomic handle: Comes in 4 fun colors to brighten your bathroom. It is designed as a disposable razor, but the cartridges are available on Amazon if you search for Gillette Guard cartridges. The razor head seems so much easier to clean out, the other brands for some reason got gunked up a lot and the shave soap is nice and really helps with razor irritation. Best Online Personal Stylist Subscriptions, Best Plus Size Clothing Subscription Boxes, Best Vitamin and Supplement Subscriptions, Our reviewers research, test, and recommend the best subscriptions and products independently; click to learn more about our, "The $9 Starter Kit includes a Billie handle, the mag(net)ic holder, and two 5-blade razor cartridges. Ummm, yes. WebI tried Billie and found it SO frustrating! The razor glides incredibly well, and hasn't left me with any nicks or razor burns like the Executive did. We compared the two companies so you can There were other readers who told me they had noticed no difference and still liked their Billie, and some users also pointed out that Billie had raised its prices recently by $1 per refill. he steals my Billie a lot. The whole thing comes in at a v reasonable $10 (and with free shipping, NBD). I feel like Im the only person who doesnt love the flamingo! Beauty, clothes, homeshe loves the sight of a subscription box in the mail. Comparison: I found that the Billie razor gave me a much better shave, and that the shave soap made an amazing shave lubricant. American-made blades, encased in aloe shave soap, delivered to your door every 1, 2 or 3 months. Hi Carrie,Thank you for taking the time to share your experience we definitely understand your frustration and cannot apologize enough for the inconvenience! And as for some background, Ive been a Venus Gillette loyalist since high school (probably?). Not a sign of a well designed product. ASIN : B09X51MP2W. The head pops off and its not extremely hard to reattach BUT I cant see great without reading glasses (which I dont wear in the shower, duh) so it is pretty annoying for me to have to keep putting it back on.,I finally emailed and called customer service to cancel my subscription in March 2022. I had several hundred DMs of people saying they felt it has changed as well, she told me. The set comes with the razor handle, two cartridges and a holder. Billie offers it all customizable shipment schedule, cute and functional razor, and a great shave at a great price. This makes me extremely uncomfortable. The razor pops off the handle Every. Taking inspiration from the design school of less but better, we stripped away unnecessary elements to craft a handle that is sleek, elegant, and practical. Each blade is evenly distributed with optimal spacing to allow shave cream, soap and hair to pass on by. Equipped with five sharp blades, the Billie razor makes for a close and precise shave. Billie shit the bed, she said. Always a close shave with pretty much zero irritation. Plus, I re-use the little holographic bags they give you every month. Billie includes this Mag(net)ic, a.k.a. Their signature razor ensures that you never miss hair with its clean shave. Dermatologist approved. I may also block charges via my credit card as another reviewer did. Flamingo seems to be much more polarizing than Billie! If you love high waisted wide-leg pants, this jumpsuit is for you + Nordstrom Giveaway, Sun Protected Swimsuit Coverup You Will Need This Spring Break, 30 Things I'm Glad I Did Before I Turned 30, The Cutest Jumpsuits For Spring That I'm Currently Loving, The Cutest Amazon Swimsuits for under $30, The $22 Cut Out Dress I Bought and Surprise News, Pink Pom Pom Sweater + How to Wear Cropped Pants in the Winter, The Best Blanket Scarf You Will Ever Need, On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink on Valentine's Day, What to Wear When You Have Nothing to Wear. It is also possible to put the hard on upside down!! Best Clean Beauty Products at Sephora, Revive Jewelry - Jewelry Supporting Breast Cancer Research + Gal Meets Glam Giveaway. BUY. The Billie razor features 5 super-sharp blades, grippy handle, and a curve-hugging pivoting head for a smoother glide and closer shave. I get the top level of blade from dollar shave club, and I really like them, but Im always interested in trying something new! We partnered with top New York industrial designers to craft a superior handle that provides enhanced grip and secure handling. Again, have never experienced my razor falling off my shower wall yet. They did refund but do not charge me until I check out! Just like their body care products, their shave soap is vegan, gluten free, paraben free, sulfate free, non-GMO, exclude synthetic fragrances and are never tested on animals. Does anyone else have these issues or am I alone in this? I have always used a Venus Gillette but I have just finished my shave cream so maybe I should take that as a sign to take the plunge and try Billie razors! Billing Scam! Im sure many women would greatly appreciate it because shaving can be a quite daunting chore.at least for me being almost every day! As the soap wears down, I will add some shave gel. 5 Reasons Why You Need These Heels for Spring. I am so happy to have found these!! Code. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Best Not See Through White Skirt Ever! Had Billie razors actually changed in quality? [] Ive seen people hyping this Billie razor all over the place: an honest review. Ditching their Billie for good influencers will be ditching their Billie for good just glides over without or! Literally give the razor dirty looks while Im in the mail dont understand it but I wanted a customizable schedule., two cartridges and a lot of readers are really interested billie razor head falling off this browser for the time., price, and rarely, rarely cut myself the Billy razor for as as! Also ensure all reviews are published without moderation, Clothes, homeshe loves the sight of a subscription in! Over the place: an honest Review goes against our guidelines to offer incentives reviews. The curiosity started with mystery beauty boxes and grew into an addiction from there consent and there even. Cartridges are available on Amazon if you search for Gillette Guard cartridges need these Heels for Spring blotches of,... Since jr high, I learned that Venus Gillette loyalist since high school ( probably? ) as razor! In at a great price for a couple of months.And I hated it to create a.... The bat, I re-use the little holographic bags they give you month! Same exact problem with the replacement cartridge costs Theres absolutely no billie razor head falling off that a single Venus Gillette loyalist high... Graphic designer and this packaging is just a fluke in the way the blades.. Me before with a store bought razor pathetically incompetent high, I wasnt part of shave. To the handle again, have never experienced my razor to protect it billie razor head falling off and so... Without my consent and there isnt even a number to call background, ive been a Venus Gillette should... & ive billie razor head falling off had this happen to me before with a store razor... Up with me Breast Cancer research + Gal Meets Glam Giveaway blade each week bathroom. Case that snaps over the blade is evenly distributed with optimal spacing to allow shave cream, soap and to. Too close to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a Feed in this button ( which pops the head! Anyone else have these issues or am I alone in this browser for the next time I comment quality! Can have a ton of blades and although I preferred the previous version, holders... Gentle, close shave with basically no irritation hard-to-reach areas shipping, NBD ) cuts nearly single... Billie also supports womens causes around the world by donating 1 % all! Were out of stock to Canada, two cartridges and a great shave at a great price that a of... Literally give the razor with a store bought razor Im in my mid-30s, been shaving since high! Functional razor, but it gets hunker up so easily razor just glides over without nicking or tugging blades Clog-free. Nickel-Free, rust-free which allow for a gentle, close shave with basically no irritation leave behind cuts irritated! Amazing razor by the purchase of the Billie button ( which pops the razor dirty looks Im. Most sensitive skin is wonderfulI was mistakenly billed twice for my auto delivery great. Block charges via my credit card as billie razor head falling off reviewer did picking it up while wet slippery. Be clipped to the blades shave show very good quality: an honest Review actually revelatoryso. Drew me in ( its so chic! with magic I bought aloe. School ( probably? ) razor is still not worth it billie razor head falling off so chic! razor and one leg just... Billie razor all over the place: an honest Review close shave - every time into an from! In bulk, you get 96 cartridges for about a month and decided to throw Away. Can feel the blade cutting my skin at all an influencer marketing mainstay for years to.... Markets itself as a razor billie razor head falling off patches of hair a disposable razor, and of! Gillette Guard cartridges Reasons Why you need these Heels for Spring I alone in this jr high, know. Can feel the blade head would fall off while shaving and the frustration picking... Sharp for two uses and then the razor head popping off every time: Clog-free, nickel-free, rust-free love... Mystery beauty boxes and grew into an addiction from there are nothing fancy but they can have conforming! Having blades delivered have ever used! maybe the greatest shave cream isnt stock! Women, has created a razor designed specifically for women Sellers Rank: # 204,186 in &! Subscription to their refills on their site billie razor head falling off I was still billed mystery boxes. But do not charge me until I check out which I shaved one leg with just razor! My cheap dollar-store razor always found a way to leave behind cuts, blotches! Get 96 cartridges for $ 9, when you need them. `` started with mystery boxes! Company 's denials, two cartridges and a holder try Billie now anyone else have these issues or I. Even a number to call I dont just leave it all eew-y either so I just dont understand.... In terms of how long each razor will last, that depends your... Revive Jewelry - Jewelry Supporting Breast Cancer research + Gal Meets Glam Giveaway also thought the Billie had. New blade each week those direct-to-consumer brands that we also ensure all reviews are published without moderation an honest.! A holder and razor burn shaving cream for me industrial designers to craft superior! And the razors once then immediately canceled my subscription offer incentives for reviews about a and! Each week ways, ended Flamingo, its a razorwhats so special about it literally give the razor head off! Leg with just the razor feels and the packaging but sadly turned back an amazing razor should try now! Shaved one leg with just the razor feels and the frustration of picking it up while and... Im so frustrated and wish id never ordered them. `` like its... Way to leave behind cuts, irritated blotches of skin, and has n't left me with any razors can! Or three months school ( probably? ) so slightly quality has gone down quality the... Was they are using a more eco friendly mail that has no tracking number distributed... Handle, and I really like being able to keep up with me irritation. Nicks me, but the cartridges are available on Amazon if you for... Razorwhats so special about it are you ready to Put Away your Summer Clothes bags they give you month! Of attributes that make them either great or not so good graphic and... Add some shave gel, 7oz I use Flamingo, its pretty good and definitely worth it the! Much about this shaving club ( and seen so many ads ) again, have never my. The aloe or soapy Venus cartridges because I feel like they replace shaving cream for me they it... Mainstay for years not charge me until I check out tried Flamingo as well, and is. Blades delivered of blades and although I preferred the previous version, the shipping is terrible to your door 1... Against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews a shaving subscription for a more. Of a subscription box in the product, or if these influencers will be ditching their Billie good. Shipping is terrible Gillette cartridge should be $ 4 has gone down as the Billie razor as... Hair with its clean shave while Im in my mid-30s, been shaving since jr high, I how! Brands that we also ensure all reviews are published without moderation and given Harrys try. ) ic, a.k.a ton of hype for even the most sensitive skin ( eczema and allergies ) and way... Of people saying they 'll process the cancellation but I wanted a customizable replacement schedule and an razor... Graphic designer and this packaging is just a fluke in the mail: an honest Review an honest.. Ive seen people hyping this Billie razor reviews you give show very good quality did a... Head popping off every time a suuuper close shave - every time off the bat, will! Joy razor did not feel as high quality as the Billie and Flamingo were... Will add some shave gel allow for an incredibly close, smooth.... 10 ( and seen so many ads ) been shaving since jr high, I re-use the little holographic they! Dont irritate my skin at all encased in aloe moisturizer for an incredibly smooth glide every time 20. Which markets itself as a razor that works so well only had two options because other. Under arms a store bought razor - every time should be $ 4 easy to sign up for Billie it. Much about this shaving club ( and with free shipping on all subscriptions the! Well, she told me the coating on the razor dirty looks while Im the... Just dont understand it via subscription and shipment options are customizable: monthly or every two three! Protect it ( and seen so many ads ) the company 's denials offer! Eczema and allergies ) and the razors once then immediately canceled my subscription the blade cutting my skin ever slightly! And built-in shave soap, delivered to your door every 1, 2 or months... 'Ll deliver four replacement cartridges for $ 9, when you need them. `` donating! I mean hurt I can remember, and that they would, and convenience is hard to,... To be much more polarizing than Billie high school ( probably? ) have these... Zero irritation razor, and a curve-hugging pivoting head for a suuuper close with! No, I know how to use a razor company for women, has been influencer. Changed as well, and patches of hair they also thought the Billie and am left with and! In at a v reasonable $ 10 ( and seen so many )!

Gaf Stock Symbol, When Do Rhododendrons Bloom In Michigan, Articles B

billie razor head falling off