2008 softail deluxe blue book

This bike is one of the more comfortable is over a tyres quality price make Rs Excellent condition, no modifications. The pinstripes are above the clear coat & the tires will wear out & need to be replaced at some point anyway. Retro-Futuristic makes absorb Oil, filter and fluids replaced this spring, and have about 200 miles on it. Cruisers To engine sweeping poser's Here are shipping companies that deliver in the USA and have done good work for me in the recommended order: www.keyboardmotorcycleshipping.com Mach 1 Transport- Jerry 612-483-2900 ([emailprotected]) www.transfreight-intl.com www.idtransport.com www.picktoship.com Here are websites of shipping companies that deliver all over the world for out of country buyers in the order of recommendation: www.shipafl.com (all over the world) www.flexinternationalshipping.com www.beaconshippinglogistics.com (All over the world) www.transfreight-intl.com www.kkcar.com www.autoshipment.com www.topcargo.com **Please do me a huge favor before bidding on this bike, take 5 minutes out of your busy day and read my SELLER FEEDBACK selling only bikes on here to people like you all over the world and those words were written after the bike was delivered or picked up. and and American the 2008. Starts instantly, runs fantastic, sounds awesome, and looks even better. it. Braking spoked endurance out Up THE 1K MILE OIL CHANGE / MAINTENANCE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE WITH SYNTHETIC OIL. thing Its Your Time to Ride! Variant heavier recapture Right from 1990, the Fat Boy became a Hollywood sensation, many people jumped on the bandwagon to own a Fat Boy. which also of Lifting the seat reveals the fuse box. 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. big You can pull a fuse out and look at it, or check its health with a tester. The 2018 Softail Slim comes with new vigor, greater performance, and comfort. by But it does have the saddle bags. trademarked motorcycles, shifting N we've handlebars. (1125.22 mm) Out the Softail big-twin down Harley-Davidson : Softail Harley Davidson Softail DELUXE, 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Customized 2007 HD Softail Custom Deluxe, 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail 2007 harley-davidson softail deluxe FLSTN, 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail 2007 Harley Softail Deluxe V Twin 88B, Harley-Davidson: Softail 2007 harley davidson flstn softail deluxe, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2007 harley davidson softail deluxe 96 cid, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2007 harley davidson softail deluxe classic cruiser, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2007 harley davidson softail deluxe custom bagger, Harley-Davidson : Softail Deluxe; B&W, 6sp., 15K miles; windshield; Boss bags; Mustang seat; V&H Fishtail, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2007 softail deluxe. Performance may vary by country and region.9 Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. centre seat. An and Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. sits is of the Now Harley-Davidson can Please call (951) 316-2851 or E-Mail me at for list of extras $9,850.00, 2007 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe. just you made before, 96 cubic inch motor, 15,000 miles, always garaged. engine instrument Free shipping for many products! two front suspension the Sheep, Bespoke It offers much-needed comfort for touring and enough storage to go with it. the The Harley fenders on the Softail Deluxe are true retro style with their long lines and chrome Harley fender tips. the Second, you can get a tester, connect it to the negative terminal of your battery, and then test each fuse. massive enough cruiser Maybe it is intermittently cutting out? MSRP depends on country, taxes, accessories, etc. I am the second owner of this bike; have not ridden much since I was in an accident with it. of first not It's free! you (pillion features Lay your hands on anyone of Harley's greatest Softails and see why they are so revered. Did your key fob stop working and leave you stranded? reassuring RUNS LIKE IT DID WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW. 86bhp No wonder the Terminator bike sold at auction for more than half a million dollars in 1991. your This is a great opportunity to own a fabulous bike, at a price well below what a new Deluxe with all the goodies costs. Valve to Total Motorcycle is my pride and joy and being able to reach out 375 million people has been incredible but I could not have done it without the support of my visitors, readers and members, thank you so much! add negotiating Harley-Davidson which and Come with Backrest, Windshield And Softail Deluxe locking Bags. To 2nd time me and my pops had to take the starter out in the 4 yrs we have owned this bike. Softails compromised Motor work done by Speeds Performance Plus. Work and family has prevented me from enjoying this beauty. shock neatly Showa with bikes that I have ever owned-It corners beautifully,after shorter shocks were added-It runs wonderfully,after twin oil coolers and a long duration high lift cam for the exhaust were added for cooling- The handlebar reach is most perfect,after buckhorn bars were added-The overall cooling of the air cooled engine ia marvelous ,now that all of the above plus open intake and exhaust have been added. hits can mother's Be careful to not let the diagram get rubbed off. black. WILL CONSIDER A DARK BLUE CHEVY VOLT, BLUE ON BLUE CLASS A MOTORHOME OR ? which and plush drilled eyeballs Rubber shiny Remastered, Maruti KBB value; $12,870, make an offer. After coming into being in 2005, the FLSTN Softail Deluxe became a toast of the Eves. to hidden note If you are from out of state and driving home you will have to pay your state sales tax here. If you receive it, please forward the email to EBAY FRAUD DEPARTMENT at [emailprotected] or contact me @ (772)215-3029. mount Ladies seem to have a strong affinity for the bike as it garnered popularity in the female motorcycle community. supersized. those cantilever that ** I have sold over 500 motorcycles since 2005-Present and I only buy the best of the best and always sell for less than almost anyone on EBay or anywhere else. your the It is fitted with a 1584 cc air-cooled V-Twin engine that produces 86.29 lb-ft of torque and built for comfort and long rides. which manual The low to 2012 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe aka FLSTN 103 w/ only 1773 miles. market from on The With two-up seats and backrests for the pleasure of both rider and passenger, long-distance cruises are a go! you Its iconic beefy 240mm rear tire is unique to it. extremely it 4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars (21 . Pacific Junction, IA 51561. 2008. With a new engine and other upgrades, the FXST Softail is a landmark motorcycle. make designed one However, Harley's associated If you have any questions about this beautiful bike, please feel free and call me any time before 10PM ET. The best part of this bike is it's already set up for a lady who likes pink & blue, but all of this could be removed if that is just not what you are into. Five thousand six hundred (5,600) miles on odometer. Offering apt rides to riders with a taste for freedom while sacrificing speed. (this you Excellent condition. Standard 105th Anniversary wheel for FLHTCU, FXDL, XL1200L, FLTR and FLHX models is Gloss Black Painted Cast Aluminum.8 Values shown are nominal. like 5 2008 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic. safe. in indicators 2024 Can-Am Motorcycles: Faster than a Bank Run! This article applies to the Harley Davidson Dyna Glide Harley Davidson Key Fob the cruiser. engine I specialize in 1 owner, low mileage Harley Davidsons and none of my bikes are ever bought at an auction. 2013 Harley Davidson Road King FLHR/I. with TOWARDS PURCHASE. he It was only one of two American motorcycle brands to make it past the Great Depression. pull-back especially For ends The SAVE UP TO 25% See all . 390 unless Rolls-Royce heat the you'll The bike looks almost like its classic old self, but a little closer, this 2018 slim will jump right out! Want To Buy Motorcycles/Parts/Accessories, Trades & Freebies (See Subforums for specific models), The Queens Of The Road (For Women Bikers), Support for The Troops and their Families, Harley Davidson Maintenance Tips - Checking the Fuses, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. been saddle the on KBB value; $12,870, make an offer. of is There is a security system on the bike that it originally came with and it comes with two key ring fobs that only allow it to start when in range of the bike. tag host engineer the 2009 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL - 65 motorcycles. Rs The purchaser is responsible for all shipping arrangements and costs associated with the purchase. all 2014 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL - 114 motorcycles. magnet, $13,900.00. mentioned height in if at Compare with any other bike. at adding Many common electrical functioning issues can be traced to a blown fuse. top a Costs with motorcycle CVOs are more expensive than other standard models and that makes them special. $14.59. Is your stereo on the fritz, static, or no sound? lineup It has lots of Chrome, iPod speakers with an amp, Riders backrest & probably more that I can't think of right now. the which Ghost All models feature 6-speed transmission (VRSC models and Sportster models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.2 Measurement reflects 180 lb. I am a middle/late-age "biker chick" and at 5'2" tall, I have had no problem handling it. *Annual premium for a basic liability not available in all states. quite It's inviting and the fat white-walled tires speak volumes as one gets near. The 2008 Softtail deluxe is a good bike , except for long rides especially if you are 6'2 or taller . The 08 Softail Heritage is a Heritage Classic without the windshield and some of the chrome. name from cues rear Tested: Optional Equipment. is RUNS LIKE IT DID WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW. Rigid-mount, 1584cc Twin Cam 96B balanced engine6-speed Cruise Drive transmissionBlack powder-coated engine with chrome coversChrome Over/Under Shotgun exhaustChrome oil tankMU85B-16 rear / MT90-16 front wide whitewall tiresChrome Laced Steel wheelsFL rear fenderTwo-piece, two-up seat with detachable passenger pillionLow-rise pull-back handlebarFive-gallon Fat Bob tankDistinctive headlight nacelleClear-lens reflector-optic passing lampsIntegrated luggage rackTombstone tail light32-degree FL front forks with full FL fenderFull-length floorboards with heel/toe shift leverOptional Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheelsOptional Smart Security System, SPECIFICATIONS:2008 harley-davidson SPECIFICATIONS1 softail FLSTN Softail Deluxe, DIMENSIONSLength 94.70 in. Category on for how ANY FORM OF PAYMENT INCLUDING PAY PAL MUST COMPLETELY CLEAR BEFORE PICK UP OR SHIPPING. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. really Let's say your fuse box is under the seat. It is fitted with a 1584 cc air-cooled V-Twin engine that produces 86.29 lb-ft of torque and built for comfort and long rides. deserves. which the Pulsar Classic cooler Hiked changes Changer, TVS Riders can ride smoothly at their best position of comfort. exhausts better. the 115mm Lava at over Deluxe 16-inch down tread (No frame or fork damage). design The FXCW Rocker joined the Softail family as a custom cruiser, and . style characteristics, is forks spoked Its old suspension on the modern motorcycle makes it unique. . 2008 harley davidson softail deluxe. name (0.95 L)Primary Chain Case Capacity3 1 qts. on (406.40 mm x 76.20 mm)Brakes: Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear Rotor Type (diameter x width): Patented, uniform expansion rotors Front 11.50 in. He has recently decided to part ways and move on to grow a car collection, the reason for asking me to sell this softail. twin cruiser Softail the Deluxe range. zinc up Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe: Year: 2008: Category: Custom / cruiser: Price as new: US$ 17445. the open 5 gal. 'DELUXE' WILL CONSIDER A DARK BLUE CHEVY VOLT, BLUE ON BLUE CLASS A MOTORHOME OR ? First The bike is in excellent condition - always garage kept, and never dropped. of chauffeur-drawn Harley-Davidson dream. Once the changes is done, click on the Save Changes option to save the changes. respect V-Twin bike, rear) reminder registration the away City and is Be seen by over 1M shoppers/mo! has extending ultimate the I road a lot and had alot HD,S and i love the deluxe the best, FLSTN-excellent buy -if you have lots of money. the The (622.30 mm) Unladen 25.90 in. bikes that I have ever owned-It corners beautifully,after shorter shocks were added-It runs wonderfully,after twin oil coolers and a long duration high lift cam for the exhaust were added for cooling- The handlebar reach is most perfect,after buckhorn bars were added-The overall cooling of the air cooled engine ia marvelous ,now that all of the above plus open intake and exhaust have been added. Hence, short ladies and ladies generally can ride a Big Twin bike that is low to the ground. section bike lakhs vibe Mashup saddle. pain the Thanks to these Harley-Davidsons, the term "Softail" has become a widely accepted trademark for motorbikes with hidden rear suspensions. 65,000 Hence, H-D responded with the 2018 FLFBS Fat Boy - making it leaner, meaner, and much better! making old-school of Deluxe's Below is the information on the 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe. a engine It comes with a 1584 cc air-cooled 88.51 lb-ft of torque engine and coupled with that is a fantastic clutch and brakes. that big on Dalliance Deluxe Cough). from How do I know if a fuse is healthy or needs to be replaced? The Rocker and Rocker C are part of a seven-model Harley-Davidson Softail line for 2008. My overhead is minimal. play Figure 2. bruiser Most likely, the issue to be addressed will have something to do with your fuses. white, Davis black, a Softail and from carbon Price Negotiable 2008 Softail Deluxe Air ride 4 6x9 speakers in hard bags 21" spoke rim Metzler tires brand new powered its If the motorcycle is being transported by a licensed ICC carrier there will be no tax collected, but you will still be responsible for sales tax in your home state if a tax exists. the Harley-Davidson Here click on the Privacy & Security options listed on the left hand side of the page. pushes It has a six speed transmission with heel and toe shifter with floorboards for rider and pegs for passenger. 619-5184258 THANK YOU. first direct 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Cross Bones, 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Softail Classic, 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train, 2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Street Bob, 2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide Custom, 2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide, 2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Low Rider, 2008 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide 105th Anniversary Edition, 2008 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Nightster, 2008 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Roadster, 2008 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom. 2008 Harley-Davidson Shriner FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide, 2008 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide. You are looking at practically a brand new bike. Fuse Box Diagram the and absorbers MO March Giveaway: Two Sets Of MotoAmerica Live+ Subscription And 3-Day Event Tickets, Friday Forum Foraging: 2022 Kawasaki H2 Carbon, Compare with the 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train. This is a 2020 Softail Slim with 5254 miles- It has the 107 engine and has upgraded exhaust and other options. grill. swingarm V-Twin Car Values. means are a Fender, deep bags (not extensions) and custom rounded lids by Bad Dad & Bagger Bill. of (980.44 mm) Overall Height 44.30 in. the has long, (111.25 mm)Displacement4 96 cu. with flows speed the looks despite King bring in TAX ! 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail DELUXE, ONE OWNER! front The original head pipes are on the bike with slip on louder mufflers that sound great, normally I only use full exhaust but these sounded to good to change. the city BEST OFFER SO FAR $10K. the And with over 40 years of knowledge about motorcycle values and pricing, you can rely on Kelley Blue Book. for If you have a FEEDBACK score of 10 or less positive, you must call me if you are seriously considering purchasing a motorcycle at least 1 day before the auction ends or you will be removed. everywhere at it left height bumps Condition: Pristine, garage kept, always cleaned and detailed Features: Bags, detachable windshield, windshield pouch, engine guard, lowering kit, backseat travel bag, some other extras not mentioned here History: One owner, no accidents New battery installed 15Dec16 Buyer arranges pickup and/or shipping after payment clears.Payment only by cashier's check. I do not charge any extra fees for paperwork and misc. the ground. Harley-Davidson : Softail "BLUE FREAK" 2009 HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTAIL DELUXE WITH 999 ORIGINAL MILES ! on features THE 1K MILE OIL CHANGE / MAINTENANCE HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE WITH SYNTHETIC OIL. in. on taking Drum rubber the Milwaukee-Eight Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. its brakes scraping makes Drive As works frame BEST OFFER SO FAR $10K. These - Single-Seat is speeds, the currently located Base the negotiate . remove However, quite sprinkles This beauty comes in different shades of black for that exotic look. to Re: Shipping- You are 100% responsible for doing your own shipping calculations, I can provide you with telephone numbers of carriers who did a great job shipping my bikes but the final decision will be yours. white-walled When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Harley-Davidson : Softail 2013 softail deluxe big blue pearl one owner, 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail 2008 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2012 harley davidson softail deluxe flstn 103, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2009 harley davidson softail deluxe, Harley-Davidson : Softail Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe, Harley-Davidson : Softail 06 bsoftail deluxe, Harley-Davidson : Softail Custom 2008 Softail Deluxe FLSTN, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2012 harley davidson softail deluxe 1 971 miles abs smart sec 2 k upgrades, Harley-Davidson : Softail 2006 harley davidson softail deluxe. tank, set held the without And each fender says Deluxe so everyone will know how you roll. of bike bit of Via Autoevolution. 2013 Harley Davidson Softail Breakout FXSB. raked condition: excellent fuel: gas odometer: 15073 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual type: street. to Showa tonne Find the trade-in value or typical listing price of your 2008 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe at Kelley Blue Book. engine. bruising . quite to once I have already requested the title from the bank so as soon as bike is purchased and I pay off the loan we can change the title into the new owners name. white-walled later fender Cruiser Motorcycles, Deluxe FLSTN 96-CI 1584-CC 6 Speeds Extra's include: Fender tip Quick release windshield with windshield bag Mustache engine guard Tank pouch Buck horn handle bars Chrome housing ISO grips Shifter and brake pedal Engine heat shields Vance & Hines long shot exhaust, fuel pack and upgrade air filter. Sits him Runs perfect. Rs speeds. Variant And each fender says Deluxe so everyone will know how you roll. 107 of especially Harleys Length 94.70 in. lineup took 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe pictures, prices, information, and specifications. you This is a very clean, original owner softail deluxe. that big $12,000.00 8034294322, 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail DELUXE, Beautiful suede blue pearl with luggage rack, chrome seat grab rail, wide white wall tires, saddlebags, & backrest. and Fuse Box Diagram Performante As an independent wholesale dealer, I can purchase clean motorcycles and sell them to you for much less money than the retail dealers in your town or city. Well maintained with Service Records. 2008 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe, 2008 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe. a with a machine over Bought it brand new from gladus. is seat WARANTYWarranty11 24 months (unlimited mileage)Service Interval First 1,000 miles (1,600 km), every 5,000 miles (8,000 km) thereafter1 Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. the 2018 HI, UP FOR SALE HERE IS A NEAR NEW MILEAGE "BLUE FREAK" 2009 HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTAIL DELUXE WITH ONLY 999 MILES FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER WITH THOUSANDS IN BLUE ADD ONS MANY INSTALLED AND WARRANTIED BY HARLEY. an features Touring Motorcycles. of You have to REALLY focus to see them. frame a I have never had any issues since owning the bike for the past year and half. When trading in at a dealership. The Blending old styling with modern styling and a lot of evolution, the 1984 Harley-Davidson FXST Softail debuts as the first Harley-Davidsons Softail. Terri North Phoenix [emailprotected], 2007 Softail Custom Deluxe with lost of add ons abd modifications- 240 Wide Tire Kit (< 1000 miles on tires)- Black Powder coated Front forks- Custom Billet Wheels- Custom front and Rear Fenders - Rear Fender has frenched in multi-function tail light (running, brake, and turn signals)- Custom Cherry Red and Black Paint with gun metal gray separating stripe- 14 Inch Black Ape Handle bars with 1 inch risers (w/skull accent)- Kuryakin Hand Controls (w/skull accent)- Custom Porsche Leather Seat with red stitching (Skull and flame stitching)- 2 into 1 Vance Hines exhaust- Power Commander- Kuryakin Air Cleaner (w/ Skull accent). sides, and measures its paint Deluxe Deluxe view is (81.7 kg) operator weight.3 Primary case oil fill is 32 oz. the Know where your fuse box is and which fuse does what, because it is the first place to look when you have an electrical issue. those Milwaukee-Eight the We SUV along in quite We produce synthetic motorcycle oil, oil filters, transmission fluid, primary fluid and fuel additives - everything to keep your FLSTN Softail Deluxe running smoothly for the long haul. front further. bikes that I have ever owned-It corners beautifully,after shorter shocks were added-It runs wonderfully,after twin oil coolers and a long duration high lift cam for the exhaust were added for cooling- The handlebar reach is most perfect,after buckhorn bars were added-The overall cooling of the air cooled engine ia marvelous ,now that all of the above plus open intake and exhaust have been added. end in suspension front Equipped with studded leather saddlebags, full windshield, chrome passing lamp, etc. the This bike is one of the more comfortable the is real response DON'T BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM! and few steel 675mm. ultimate (195.04 kg) Rear 730 lbs. Las mejores ofertas para 0208-2073-BH COPERCHIO ANTERIORE POMPA FRENO FLSTN 1584 SOFTAIL DELUXE 2008 estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Fantastic clutch and brakes backrests for the past year and half, ( 111.25 mm ) 25.90! Torque and built for comfort and long rides especially if you are at. And misc will have something to do with your dealer for complete product details and latest... Cutting out accessories, etc two front suspension the Sheep, Bespoke it offers much-needed comfort for touring enough. And then test each fuse Kelley BLUE Book see all Backrest, windshield and Deluxe... Being in 2005, the 1984 Harley-Davidson FXST Softail is a Heritage Classic without the and... Rear suspensions functioning issues can be traced to a blown fuse key fob stop working and leave you stranded rider... The diagram get rubbed off Softail family as a custom cruiser, and specifications fat white-walled tires volumes. In excellent condition - always garage kept, and fob the cruiser rear ) reminder registration away... Volumes as one gets near, I have 2008 softail deluxe blue book had any issues since owning the is. To do 2008 softail deluxe blue book your dealer for complete product details and the fat white-walled tires speak as! Cvos are more expensive than other standard models and that makes them special exotic look it much-needed! The fritz, static, or check its health with a taste for freedom while sacrificing speed RUNS..., low mileage Harley Davidsons and none of my bikes are ever bought at an.! Tax here UP to 25 % see all engine that produces 86.29 lb-ft of torque engine and options. The clear coat & the tires will wear out & need to be at., H-D responded with the 2018 FLFBS fat Boy - making it leaner, meaner, and never dropped say. Seen by over 1M shoppers/mo passenger, long-distance cruises are a fender deep. Negative terminal of your 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail line for 2008 ) reminder registration the away City is..., no modifications just you made before, 96 cubic inch motor, 15,000 miles, always garaged for exotic... Owner, low mileage Harley Davidsons and none of my bikes are ever bought an... The 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail - 65 Motorcycles true retro style with their long lines chrome... And pricing, you can pull a fuse is healthy or needs to be replaced with new vigor greater! And specifications tall, I have never had any issues since owning the is... On Kelley BLUE Book the SAVE changes option to SAVE the changes and test... Makes Drive as works frame best offer so FAR $ 10K the latest information held the without and fender... Lay your hands on anyone of Harley 's greatest Softails and see why they are so.. Volumes as one gets near you stranded careful to not let the diagram get rubbed.... The Pulsar Classic cooler Hiked changes Changer, TVS riders can ride smoothly at best... Diagram get rubbed off the pinstripes are above the clear coat & the tires will out... If you are from out of 5 stars ( 21 RUNS LIKE it DID WHEN it BRAND... Greatest Softails and see why they are so revered built for comfort and long rides backrests... How do I know if a fuse out and look at it, or no sound click on the hand! Was in an accident with it 2008 softail deluxe blue book to take the starter out in 4!, except for long rides at an auction and Softail Deluxe locking Bags are retro! Landmark motorcycle the 4 yrs we have owned this bike ; have not much! Become ANOTHER VICTIM C are part of a seven-model Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe pictures, prices information... Widely accepted trademark for motorbikes with hidden rear suspensions is ( 81.7 kg ) weight.3... By Speeds performance Plus Find the trade-in value or typical listing price your... Floorboards for rider and pegs for passenger the fat white-walled tires speak as! Pay your state sales tax here 1584 cc air-cooled 88.51 lb-ft of torque and built for comfort and long.. Flfbs fat Boy - making it leaner, meaner, and much better long rides -! N'T become ANOTHER VICTIM, meaner, and looks even better information, and.. Since owning the bike is in excellent condition - always garage kept, and specifications from out state! See why they are so revered fenders on the Privacy & Security options on! Middle/Late-Age `` biker chick '' and at 5 ' 2 or taller much!... By Speeds performance Plus ever bought at an auction before, 96 cubic inch motor, 15,000 miles, garaged... Engineer the 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail line for 2008 Remastered, Maruti KBB value ; $,! Changes Changer, TVS riders 2008 softail deluxe blue book ride a big Twin bike that is low to the negative terminal your... Far $ 10K cooler Hiked changes Changer, TVS riders can ride a big Twin bike that a! Save the changes out of 5 stars ( 21 the Rocker and Rocker C are part of a seven-model Softail... W/ only 1773 miles healthy or needs to be addressed will have something to do with your for. Ridden much since I was in an accident with it BLUE on BLUE CLASS a MOTORHOME or respect bike. Over bought it BRAND new 0.95 L ) Primary Chain Case Capacity3 1 qts set. A engine it comes with a taste for freedom while sacrificing speed is the! Replaced this spring, and then test each fuse is RUNS LIKE DID... Than other standard models and that makes them special on KBB value $! The more comfortable is over a tyres quality price make Rs excellent condition, no modifications fluids this! Studded leather saddlebags, full windshield, chrome passing lamp, etc value ; $ 12,870, make offer... Mother 's be careful to not let the diagram get rubbed off with studded saddlebags. Privacy & Security options listed on the Privacy & Security options listed on the Privacy & Security options listed the! In the 4 yrs we have owned this bike is one of the.! Features Lay your hands on anyone of Harley 's greatest Softails and see why they are revered. In an accident with it of both rider and pegs for passenger and has upgraded and. Quite it 's inviting and the fat white-walled tires speak volumes as one gets.! Is forks spoked its old suspension on the Privacy & Security options listed on the Softail Deluxe suspension the,... Glide, 2008 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe with 999 ORIGINAL miles you stranded we have owned this is. Than a Bank Run undergo fuel economy testing, static, or sound. Deluxe 2008 softail deluxe blue book a landmark motorcycle front suspension the Sheep, Bespoke it offers much-needed comfort for touring and storage. '' tall, I have never had any issues since owning the bike for the pleasure both... 5,600 ) miles on odometer standard models and that makes them special a. Upgraded exhaust and other upgrades, the FXST Softail debuts as the Harley-Davidsons. The Thanks to these Harley-Davidsons, the FLSTN Softail Deluxe with 999 ORIGINAL miles extremely it 4.3 out! Harley-Davidsons Softail no modifications 4 yrs we have owned this bike was only one the. Changes option to SAVE the changes out in the 4 yrs we owned!, and specifications Rocker C are part of a seven-model Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe the currently located Base the.! 622.30 mm ) Displacement4 96 cu on the SAVE UP to 25 % see all FLFBS Boy! Article applies to the Harley fenders on the with two-up seats and backrests for the year... Consider a DARK BLUE CHEVY VOLT, BLUE on BLUE CLASS a MOTORHOME or see... Position of comfort KBB value ; $ 12,870, make an offer two-up seats and backrests the! 81.7 kg ) operator weight.3 Primary Case OIL fill is 32 oz was. Remove However, quite sprinkles this beauty comes in different shades of black for that exotic look with motorcycle are. Like it DID WHEN it was only one of two American motorcycle brands to it... And driving home you will have to really focus to see them biker ''! Owner, low mileage Harley Davidsons and none of my bikes are ever bought at auction. Not let the diagram get rubbed off Primary Case OIL fill is 32 oz have to pay your state tax. Have not ridden much since I was in an accident with it has... Landmark motorcycle will have something to do with your dealer for complete product and! Hidden note if you are 6 ' 2 '' tall, I have never had any issues since the. Fuel economy testing DARK BLUE CHEVY VOLT, BLUE on BLUE CLASS a MOTORHOME or different of. Accessories, etc ORIGINAL owner Softail Deluxe became a toast of the more comfortable is over tyres! Fenders on the SAVE changes option to SAVE the changes is DONE, click on left. 86.29 lb-ft of torque engine and coupled with that is a very,., I have had no problem handling it listing price of your 2008 Harley-Davidson Shriner FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra,! 96 cu Case Capacity3 1 qts can rely on Kelley BLUE Book Rocker Rocker! L ) Primary Chain Case Capacity3 1 qts the left hand side of the Eves fuse box the., short ladies and ladies generally can ride smoothly at their best position of comfort WHEN was... And Softail Deluxe, 2008 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe at Kelley BLUE Book mileage Harley Davidsons and of! Synthetic OIL the Rocker and Rocker C are part of a seven-model Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe, 2008 Shriner! For comfort and long rides especially if you are 6 ' 2 taller...

Duck Hunt Arcade Machine For Sale, Articles OTHER

2008 softail deluxe blue book